❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@BellaL I don't think they would let an actor to just have a 2-3 seconds appearance in a cf. ;)
@nistymaj I'm far from being an ahjumma but pervy.. hmmm.. I'm just a warm-blooded young adult who doesn't have a boyfriend right now so no harm with staring :)
@Agie I think it was you who started it all. Am I right? Now many of us are getting worked up. I know just like me, once you know his name you'll be looking for his instagram and stalk him. =))
We must thank Shinhye for feeding our eyes with these men. hahaha!

Hahahahah....yaaaah @jennbee ...psssssttt..why are you accusing me like that....LOL?  I just need some friends to get curious and worked up together...I don't like doing it alone hehehehe...
So...this case still open right...we havent decide anything about this namja...usually when Shin Hye has CF or doing promotional thing, and there was guys involves as co-worker with her...everybody will mention the name of the guy...just like the one who co-star with her in My Dear MV...in the end we knew his name, haisssh I forget his name, but he has the same management with Shin Hye...his name is ... Kim something...sorry really can not remember his name.
But it's different with this vegemil guy...they already shoot this CF on April 2014....and until now we still dont have any clue about who is he???...It's strange, even if he's not famous enough, usually we could know who he is in the end....
Yeaaaah I'm really thankful to Shin Hye, because of her, my knowledge about handsome namja improve a lot....and @jennbee ...who?? me?? will stalk him, if I know his identity...naaaaahhhh...wink..wink..with innocent look...yeaaaah I'm so innocent ...LOL...who believe that....

@Agie It's Kim Ji An. :) Since Vegemil follows me on twitter I'm itching to send them a message and ask for the guy's name. But hey, don't count on me. I'm still building up courage to act like a creep for once to end our AGIEtation. (I supposed that's the correct way to pronounce your username) :))
Who's excited to see her again in Running Man? \:D/011.gif~original
cr: thao_2512

OMG...@jennbee how could you read my mind...I'm a certified creep then....you know what, after our endless discussion about the vegemil guy...I go to vegemil FB and posting there, asking them about the name of the guy...I hope the vegemil didnt think me as weird and creepy girl...LOL
That's why I can not help to laugh when you have the same intention like me, asking vegemil twitter about the guy...LOL...I've done that, I dont care if vegemil think I'm crazy...hope they will answer my question soon....
Shin Hye in Running Man??....YES PLEASE.....
ByjWsgMCEAAHefi.jpg
ByjWrzLCUAAj4J_.jpg
credit pics as tagged

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

What happend with park shin hye wiki thay write psh has got just 15 award some one see it

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Shin-hye

@Agie I guess creep minds think alike. You're just braver than me hahaha! I also can't help but to laugh at our insanity. Maybe if I'll ask too they'll answer without thinking we're weird because many want to know. I'm even planning to ask it in hangul :))

Yeah elina is right someone changed or maybe unintentionally changed some of Shinhye's awards from 'Won' to 'Nominated'. :-?

PRETTY SHINHYE

10685403_846898282016742_847506962527741
10356314_846898312016739_844804569573756

1969196_846898342016736_504229162546400610704108_846898355350068_851422708089424

@star_lightangel @PSH_THAI @PSH_JP จะร่วมกันทำ food support ให้กับกองละครพินอคคิโอ 
สนใจสมทบทุนได้ที่ SCB 148-211681-3 สุจรรยา ถากาศ

credit to the owner psh thailandThank-you-rabbit-graphic.gif

Cha Eun Sang who can sleep anywhere, whenever, however.. :xtumblr_nclrgnhuII1tl0iauo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nclrgnhuII1tl0iauo6_500.jpg
tumblr_nclrgnhuII1tl0iauo3_500.jpg

tumblr_nclrgnhuII1tl0iauo2_500.jpg
tumblr_nclrgnhuII1tl0iauo5_500.jpg
tumblr_nclrgnhuII1tl0iauo4_500.jpg
tumblr_nclrgnhuII1tl0iauo8_500.jpg
tumblr_nclrgnhuII1tl0iauo9_500.jpg
tumblr_nclrgnhuII1tl0iauo7_500.jpg

cr: as tagged
Just dropped by to greet a happy Sunday to you all! Now I'll continue sleeping my Sunday away..iqwojm3.gif

Her ETUDE photos back then are the best! Super pretty! Her face is not boring! what makes her unique is her ability to carry different characters with different looks! She's one of the few actresses who can make a ponytail look sooo pretty and cute! Any type of make up looks good on her! even by just wearing a shirt she can still look attractive! There's always a sense of freshness and radiance everytime I see her! the way she speaks and her smile is very charismatic and charming! Her sweet demeanor and aura is deadly! Can't wait for pinnochio and see how LJS and her will interact with each other! she also has the power of letting her leading men stand out in her dramas because of her charm! Lucky LJS!

To be honest YAB and heartstrings became famouse overseas because of PSH and not because of her co actors! Women loved her because of her cuteness and the way she can carry herself! Chubby or slim figure she can still look so pretty! She was actually the main reason why YAB was such a big main reason why dramafever loves her because r was because of hea who became such a big hit in dramafever land! The main reason why they co produced a KDRAMA for the first time was because of PSH! they are fully aware that she has a small but solid fan base in USA and a huge fanbase in Japan and China too! any guy who will be paired with her in the future will be very lucky!