❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

good morning sweethearts :) hope you had a wonderful weekend and Eid'l Fitr :wink:

I got ticket to Shinhye's Manila FM oh Yay!!! super happy :D:)

7fd494710a4f04d41e56bbc44ee0a203.jpg

credit to owner

Minsukkie...i never knew you before Doctors. But I'm glad to know you more now. You are nice and loving person especially to your grandmother. You are such an effective actor and has a lot of potential. I think you have known our pretty girl, Shinhye before but now you are closer to each other. To you, Shinhye and Hongki..I hope you continue your friendship and soar greater heights. Fighting!!!

DDQUKnMUwAEInt4.jpg

credit as tagged

• Like 9

4 hours ago, rori0711 said:

good morning sweethearts :) hope you had a wonderful weekend and Eid'l Fitr :wink:

I got ticket to Shinhye's Manila FM oh Yay!!! super happy :D:)

Sorry for cutting short . :D Congratulations. We want a full report of the meeting, for the ones that can't go, please. :thumbsup:

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Sorry for cutting short . :D Congratulations. We want a full report of the meeting, for the ones that can't go, please. :thumbsup:

the pleasure would be mine. I will do my best :)

@Agie it's nice to see again. how are you chingu? we miss you here :) 

DDTPPyCU0AIux0C.jpg

credit to owner

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

the pleasure would be mine. I will do my best :)

@Agie it's nice to see again. how are you chingu? we miss you here :) 

Wave to all starlight angel here...thank you to keep updating news about our girl....you are the best...

@rori0711 you caught me hehehe....I still visit soompi from time to time, but because our girl is in her rest time, well I guess I must be patient until her new movie coming out. At the moment, until Shin Hye has new drama, I prefer following C-Drama or J-Dorama :).

BTW, @rori0711 please share your experience when you attend Shin Hye Fans Meeting  :lol:

To stay on topic...I want to share this video, sorry if I repost this video....I haven't check previous page

credit video to the owner

Sorry if anyone already share this video...about KSR's son who really like Shin Hye hehehe...

credit video to the owner

4 hours ago, Agie said:

Wave to all starlight angel here...thank you to keep updating news about our girl....you are the best...

@Agie Sorry cutting you short. Hello and wave , wave. Nice to have you back. Really miss our "crumbs " bickering  :tongue: 

cr. The owner 

Would love to see them working together in the future, as sister or something. :)

• Like 11

I hope that PSH is heavily paid to be the Swarovski muse! 

Spoiler

I am quite shocked that a person can have a wedding dress of that price there when you know all that can be done with this amount ... This is another world I guess but still ... :o

• Like 8