❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Please  dear friends  don't  post  any article or any related  articles  related  to Trash Buzz  please  we can pass this storm bcz Journalists  who doesn't have any ethical right to make this buzz to make this article no 1 readed  seriously  they are loosers  God bless shin hye she has enough problems :(

• Like 13

We all know shin hye has many female friends and she travel with them overseas. And you know why they never take photos of them and make it news because they are female so it won't be a hot news. Hahaha. Common sense right . Shi hye stated before that she grew up with a lot of boy cousins that's why she said she's like a boy and she feels that she's not attractive as a woman and as hongki said he's very comfortable with her. Sh without dinner with sandara park but it become news ? No because sp is a girl. She went with psj and messo in Cebu . Was it in the news? No because they are female . She went to Hawaii with another actress was it in the news? No. So the conclusion is whenever she is out with male friends it will be hot topic. Hahaha . Why for sure people wants to read and buy the magazine or newspaper. Hahaha. That shows how popular she is. They think she's a flirt ? Hahaha funny. She doesn't have to flirt if she wants to have boyfriend. I really pitty those who give bad comments. I pray for them . As GOD said pray for those who are lost don't condem them. So for those who hates shin hye I pray for them . GOD will always protect shin hye. The more they talk bad about her the more she'll become popular and blessed.

• Like 10

SHINHYE ah.....SARANGHAE>>>>> Jelous girl is everywhere, don't be bother about it.. They just jelous they don't have any close male friend.  Are they eyes blind? you have so many girl friend too, why they can't see it? jelous girl is blind. When they say you flirt type..I say.WHATTTTTT???????  I don't understand. you have close male friend, because male find you attractive, great personality and comfortable to be. I have close male friend...what so wrong about it?. Nothing wrong, shinhye a...FIGHTING SHINHYE A..i WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE CLOSE MALE FRIEND. 

• Like 13

Chinggus, now that the news got viral and many portal writes about it, it makes it easy for her haters to have outlets for their insults. Plz go around the net and comment your support for our girl, not necessarily replying to haters but to show support for SH. Esp at allkpop. Soompi commenters are objective but allkpop and koalas has haters bashing her. Thanks...it is still a great day. Our SH is a great person and precious to us. :)

• Like 11

Haters will always be around. I agree with you we dint have to reply on those comments but give our positive comments for shin hye to be stronger and not to be affected with those comments. But the most powerful weapon in this is prayer. Pray that shin hye will face this is positive ways. I think I read before that after years in this industry she learned how to face it and not affected by it. She look at it in a positive way. She is very matured and smart. And we can't deny that she's famous so any news with her name tag on it will be big and interesting. Let's keep on supporting her. I'm looking for her Asian tour. Just imagine she's the only actress who had Asian tour. Pray for the success of it. 

• Like 13

8 hours ago, NileRose said:

Please  dear friends  don't  post  any article or any related  articles  related  to Trash Buzz  please  we can pass this storm bcz Journalists  who doesn't have any ethical right to make this buzz to make this article no 1 readed  seriously  they are loosers  God bless shin hye she has enough problems :(

They are trying to put her on a corner, and my thoughts, there are agencies of other artists behind it, but they will not succeed. We most show her support. Encourage her to: Do not give in, do not give up. Stay strong and focus. God always by her side. Much love for her. She doesn't need this now or ever. :cry:

• Like 12

I came here to tell you guys that I feel sorry for PSH.  I think the recent news about her causes more harm than good to her career.  In fact, I've read so many  hurtful words about her in different site and forum.   I guess, the timing of clarifying the issue wasn't the best time to do it.  After Baeksang which she didn't get any award and then this?  IMHO, it was better if her agency just ignored the issue for  the meantime.  However, the only positive outcome from this mess is that the guy is gaining a lot of attention.   He should thank her.

• Like 7

I have strong believe and confidence on shin hye that she'll be able to face this in positive way. It won't affect her she has many loyal supporters and on top of that she has strong family background and good family relation relationship who are always be with her. She has good friends in the industry who are her true friends like hongki and Jun hyung of beast meeso Roco they're some of her true friends in the industry . She has been in the industry for many years she won't be here this long if she's not strong. This is not the first time she had this rumor so I know she'll overcome it. About the haters comment she'll face it in positive way to be even better. In their 20s actress I think she is only has the title of hallyu star. This is the prize to get when you're famous. It's a package and i believe she's aware of this. She's very smart actually you can sense that the way she answers questions

• Like 12

Well, I agree on what you said.  Actually, I'm new to KDrama so I wasn't aware of her history in the business. Anyways, it seems that she's a very strong woman, smart and a believer of God.  Plus the fact that she has a strong support from her family, friends and fans.  I guess there's nothing to worry about.

17 minutes ago, Celi67 said:

I have strong believe and confidence on shin hye that she'll be able to face this in positive way. It won't affect her she has many loyal supporters and on top of that she has strong family background and good family relation relationship who are always be with her. She has good friends in the industry who are her true friends like hongki and Jun hyung of beast meeso Roco they're some of her true friends in the industry . She has been in the industry for many years she won't be here this long if she's not strong. This is not the first time she had this rumor so I know she'll overcome it. About the haters comment she'll face it in positive way to be even better. In their 20s actress I think she is only has the title of hallyu star. This is the prize to get when you're famous. It's a package and i believe she's aware of this. She's very smart actually you can sense that the way she answers questions

• Like 9

3 hours ago, ruthmae said:

I came here to tell you guys that I feel sorry for PSH.  I think the recent news about her causes more harm than good to her career.  In fact, I've read so many  hurtful words about her in different site and forum.   I guess, the timing of clarifying the issue wasn't the best time to do it.  After Baeksang which she didn't get any award and then this?  IMHO, it was better if her agency just ignored the issue for  the meantime.  However, the only positive outcome from this mess is that the guy is gaining a lot of attention.   He should thank her.

She's not really pitiful chinggu. Majority of her fans has been with her for a long time and has weathered many storms already and won't leave her. We have seen how she's worked so hard everytine she has a project that a period of a break for her is a welcome respite. She has even done her own stunts no matter how dangerous - kick with a flip in Doctots & diving without protective gear or air tank in DWIG. This diligence in working hard and her talents wil still earn her plenty of good offers. Many PD's desire to work with her even repeatedly. An award is only a bonus. She has many awards already and for 53rd Baeksang she was the youngest anyway, younger even than PBY. She still has many chances in the future. Why even LBH or KMH who have acandals are still desirable to cast. SH is a good actress and getting better and better with every project. 

Now for CTJ, it is unfair to speculate that he is using her to further his carreer. On the contrary, it is a little disadvantageous for him too as he has his own wgm shipper and fans like their oppas to maintain the illusion of being available. It will.be as unfair as some oppa fans accusing SH of riding on the popularity of their oppas. They are friends for a long time. ShinHye even mentioned him in her interviews before like how he introduced KSR to her. Both of them were emcee together with Yuri of SNSD in one of Chung ang event. They cameod together in King of Drama. They were friends aince before YB, before instagram. He was one of the first person she added when she joined IG. And he never once publicly acknowledge her as friend. If he wanted to use her, he would have done it long before. So I believe they are truly friends with no hidden intention except they have many things in commonnor like the company of each other. I dont ship them but If they are more than that, it is up.to SH. It is not our place to judge. SH is just the kind of person who makes friends without cinsidering popularity. JYH became her friend when was still not so well known as.

• Like 12