❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest annariana18

http://www.seouldrama.org/KR/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx

Hi guys, in case you don't know, please do vote Pinocchio for Seoul International Drama Awards (SDA). The process is simple. Just click the ❤

If you're confused to find Pinocchio amidst all those dramas, you can see along the row there's this -> 'Like ❤' you can click on that, it will show the top dramas so far. 

Thank you. 

Edited by annariana18

14 Unforgettable K-drama kisses

by Rara Pop on  May 06, 2015

Source:dramafever.

Kdrama_kisses.png

There are two kinds of K-drama kisses: those that just happen and you move on and those that make you jump on your bed yelling “Finally!” This is a list of those “Finally!” kisses — the ones that you’ve been waiting for and remember long after the drama has ended.

In no particular order, here are 14 kisses that any K-drama watcher will never forget! Scroll through to see if your favorite kiss made the list!

skipped    .    .   .     .   .

5. Pinocchio “Toast Kiss”

Toast_Kiss_a88jxQn.jpg

Okay okay, this isn’t technically a kiss...but how could we make a list of unforgettable kisses and not include the infamous “toast kiss” from Pinocchio? Lee Jong Suk can steal my toast out of my mouth anytime he wants...

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/14-unforgettable-k-drama-kisses/

-------------------------------------------

K-Pop "It Item" Alert: Park Shin Hye, Dara And Gong Hyo Jin's $1,240 Crop Top

By Elsa B. | May 06, 2015

Source:.kpopstarz.

Park Shin Hye April InStyle Magazine 2015 Fashion
(Photo : InStyle & MyTheresa)

Miu Miu is known for its youthful, fun collections with rebellious inspiration. The brand's Spring 2015 line was no exception, taking its style cues from the 1974 dark comedy Female Trouble and all-girl punk bands. The latest Miu Miu spring item to take magazine pictorials by storm is a ruffled crop top straight from the runway.

Pinocchio actress Park Shin Hye donned the designer piece in her London fashionista pictorial for the April issue of InStyle.

more@http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/198778/20150506/kpop-it-item-alert-park-shin-hye-dara-gong-hyo-jin.htm

WHEN DID WE GO BACK TO OUR OLD HOME?WHEN?SOMEBODY KNOW?

@ariat  u r a guy?hahaha.now i know why u didn't want to ship her with anyone.You are fanboy of our girl.hahaha

please update BSaward voting percentage.where is my  @purpleismycolour

Guest purpleismycolor

WHEN DID WE GO BACK TO OUR OLD HOME?WHEN?SOMEBODY KNOW?

@ariat  u r a guy?hahaha.now i know why u didn't want to ship her with anyone.You are fanboy of our girl.hahaha

please update BSaward voting percentage.where is my  @purpleismycolour

I'm here hehe :D

Baeksang Voting Result Update :D

As of 2:04 pm kst 

Via Weibo

Our princess is in the lead with 85.71% followed by f(x) Sulli with 12.99%

Via Android

Our princess is in the lead with 87.48% followed by Kim So Eun with 8.88%

Great job starlight angels!! :x:x:x

Please keep voting for her :x:x:x