❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye - Kim So-eun, fashion 'focused attention' of beauty "Best Friend"

926a68f5e42fbb72c75f8bc7a8dd9ef8.jpg
Best friend in the same school alumni Beauty, Park Shin Hye - most popular items this winter and Kim So-eun stylish premium casual winter outerwear fashion utilizing field image has become a hot topic.

The Day Park Shin Hye is wearing a long scarf field image and rich warmth and style animated fur trim at the same time.

Kim So-eun with Song Jae-rim showing the heart in 'We Got Married'. Kim So-eun directed a romantic couple in a fishing scene is put on the rich side spur attractive spread field image stands out in a casual fashion, showed a daily look sensual style of winter field image.

And more padded lining for warmth in field image trendy design, complete rich premium styling and luxurious fur trim on the hood to Park Shin Hye, Kim So-eun spread of field image is 2014 WINTER season bob bob brand of modern & chic sensibility (VOV) (VOV) X Tomas Taylor Hill '(Taylor Tomasi Hill)' is known as THE NEW BLACK COLLECTION 'products. (Photo Source: SBS 'Pinocchio' MBC 'We Got Married' capture shows)

http://wstarnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=05&c1=05&c2=05&c3=00&nkey=201412120839271&mode=sub_view

i remember at some times they talk about each other when interviewed about best friends,when shin hye hiatus she said her friends get a good drama (kim so eun with boys before flowers),park shin hye,kim so eun and go ah ra are bff

Guest eunnij09

Hello everyone,
It is my first time posting here although I post quite a lot in a shipper thread for PSH. I just finished marathoning YAB and although I already love PSH to bits, this made me love her more. And I went on to look at BTS.
Though I ship her with someone can I just say that I hope and pray that she finds someone who can take care of her and makes her happy. I am thrilled that her co-stars adore her and are her friends (her friendship with Hong Ki us particularly awesome). 
Anyway, I will try to back read on this thread to get to know you more. Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!

Olla @eunnij09 WELCOME TO PARK SHIN HYE THREAD >:D< >:D< >:D<

Actually i'm also a shipper bt i guess we're from different shipper hehehe Bt we're here for shinhye only. Just like you, although i ship her with someone bt i will always loving and supporting her with who she's in the end. Bcs, as a fan we dn't have right to touch her privacy. Our job is just too support her right? :)

2014.12.13 #ParkShinHye #박신혜 "#TheTailors" #Sanguiwon #상의원 in SBS Movie world 무비월드
B4vHefFCIAEtM4Q.jpgB4vHeJzCQAA9NB1.jpgB4vHeVMCcAAM9GW.jpgB4vHdrYCUAIN5ow.jpg
cr: to mohamed sunbae

Hello and welcome @eunnij09...so glad you have joined us in this thread... :) :-h  
Omo...my heart is racing in seeing the latest thriller of our Quenn. ..she looks so regal and beautiful... and the the shallow audible breathing she does when go Soo measured her...simply awesome.... a hot hot scene. Now I'm so curious what is said in every scene and the kind of relationship she had with the King. Coz Yoonsuk said..."He has appeared as a bad man in his previous film. He will show dark side of him in this film, too. He said, “I am sad that you told me that my character has dark side. I didn’t want to be seen simply like a bad king who treats the queen badly. It was also obvious that King loves the Queen. But, he couldn’t express his love because of the sense of inferiority. He also got hurt when he approached her.”
I'm so curious abour the plot of this movie....it seems to be sensational already....Sanguiwon...Pinocchio Fighting :)

PARK SHIN HYE UPDATED INSTAGRAM: [13.12.2014]
B4vAbSvCYAEv4Fv.jpg

#어디선가발견 #머리짱크다 #대두대두해 #이런거좋아요백만개 #피노키오 #최씨네달포인하

Source: ssinz7

#found this somewhere  #head so freaking big #bigheads #a million likes to this #pinocchio #choi household dalpo inha

p.s. translated this because I love the last tag: 최씨네달포인하

p.p.s. the art is actually from weibo user verchae

Trans By hitoritabi  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@snow00white Oh sorry.. I didnt recognize him because of his current hairstyle. :D Thanks for correcting me dear. ;))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends, who have newly joined us in this thread, please do click awesome button on the first intro comment in the index page of psh's thread. Its a simple gesture to show our love for shin hye. So i hope you guys don't mind me asking this. :)

birthday-glitter-22.gif  s_f_01_11881_01_02.gif~c200 to our dearest @ maris may you have more candles to blow and more years to celebrate with your love ones. thank you for being such a devoted fan to our dearest queen shinhye and also being active in this thread and pshic. were lucky to know you and having you here too. @nistymaj01 thanks for the info too...

@eunnij09 DA_STA11111.gifto shinhye's thread chingu feel free to peruse and shared your thougths and post. have a wonderful time and thank you for joining us here. were glad that were gaining another friend and supporter of queen shinhye.e5x.gif

credit to the owner of the gifs  image  thankyou_wht.gif