[drama 2007] Crazy For You (사랑에 미치다)

Guest xosandy

Guest dramaok

Dear Friends - I have a question to ask.

Does anyone know what's the relationship among KyeSang , LEE MiYun and the old lady who runs that tiny traditional Korean Food Restuarant

In Eps 1, at one sceen which I heard KS calling her auntie (이모), even KS's friend (that chubby guy who is dressed up as Santa Clause) called her 이모 in eps. 2 (he wanted to her that KS is in trouble).

Then in another sceen LEE MiYun was having a meal togther with her fiance and future in-laws at the restaurant with the old lady. The old lady even cried coz she said she was happy for LEE MY in finding such a nice family.

So the old lady knows KS and LEE MY but why the 2 leads don't know each other???

It seems like KS and LEE MY had never met before...

Can anyone tell me, tks.

since chae-jun was abandoned by his parents and grew up in orphanage/foster, the auntie is like his adoptive mother. i think he was probably just her customer at one point.

the lady also happens to be closest friend to jin-yeong's deceased grandmother, so that's how she knows her too. but you're right i don't think they've ever met. jinyeong and chaejun that is. i guess the lady is not really related to either, but takes care of both through different link.

Might not be the fairest place to get opinions... but, what does everyone think so far of this drama?

I must admit I'm sort of neutral-lukewarm to the leads, LMY and YKS but I am quite excited that Kim EunJoo has yet another role.. another charismatic young actress that shows much promise. But I'm also quite wary of SBS dramas these days, big names and tragic story plots have disappointed me again and again, such as Crazy for you's predecessor, Queen of the Game. -_-

So yes, any thoughts on if this is looking promising thus far would be greatly appreciated

i personally thought the biggest problem w/ queen of the game was not so much the plot. but lee bo yeong. how can anyone stand her pouting for so long. :ph34r:

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suzziee

i personally thought the biggest problem w/ queen of the game was not so much the plot. but lee bo yeong. how can anyone stand her pouting for so long. :ph34r:

OT but she actually grew out of the spoilt brat role? But seriously the script had major issues... like basically after LBY grew up, all the other women in the show went mad. And it also has the weirdest cause of death EVER in kdrama- someone using a finger to push someone else and the latter falls down, smacks his head and dies? O_o After episode 12 or so, I used to watch it solely for Kim Soo Hyun (yet another newbie who shows much promise and charisma) and ffwd the other bits. But even she turned psycho.

=========

I also saw your summary just after I posed, dramaok. thank you for all your time and effort :) Also I like the aviation workplace environment setting, so I guess that's another plus point to watch

since chae-jun was abandoned by his parents and grew up in orphanage/foster, the auntie is like his adoptive mother. i think he was probably just her customer at one point.

dramaok - Tks for explaining the relationship among the 3.

Tks for sharing the letter which JY wrote to CJ.

Later the 2 leads will meet and slowly fall in love but then discovered the both are connected to a sorrow memory....and now is a painful love :(

Guest dramaok

i think some how by next episode it's 6 years after the incident.

and hyeon-cheol.. he still loves jin-yeong even though he tried so hard to put it away.

btw i never knew yoon kyesang was 28?! for some reason i thought he was way younger all this while. you know way younger than me so i never added him to my crush list but now he's hot. hohoho. what year is he born? 79?

i think some how by next episode it's 6 years after the incident.

and hyeon-cheol.. he still loves jin-yeong even though he tried so hard to put it away.

btw i never knew yoon kyesang was 28?! for some reason i thought he was way younger all this while. you know way younger than me so i never added him to my crush list but now he's hot. hohoho. what year is he born? 79?

KyeSang was born in 1978, Dec 20. He had just celebrated his 28th birthday on 30 Dec 06.

Yes...he does look young, if we don't say, you won't know la.......

Remember way back in 2004 at the age of 26, he took up the role and played as a 19 years old high school boy in his first movie [Flying Boys]. It was so convicing that people really thought he was only 19.....^o^

Wow...thank you so much for the translation of the letter Mic :wub:

That letter is so important to both of them...and I love the last part: "I resent you like crazy."

One of these day she'll change resent to love...hehe...

suzziee...you should watch this drama...it's one of the better ones out there and it's on during the weekends...hehe...

I like it because it makes me feel something...hehe...

I'm looking forward to this weekend just to see the next 2 episodes. :)

Guest chigurl

finally had the chance to watch the second episode and now im starting to like it

i like how the music is being used to help convey the story

it makes you feel the pain and heartache of the characters

so far... just by looking at the caps, I think the supporting actress is prettier than the lead. That really irritates me because then I starty rooting for the supporting actress....I think there is a large age different between the two leads and it shows. In some of the pictures I thought he was her brother.

i would have to agree with you after watching the first episode i was very unsure about the pairing of LYM and YKS

since she just looks so much older and i found myself rooting for YKS and KEJ instead

But towards the end of the second eppy she doesnt look as old maybe thats one of the reasons why im starting to warm up to her :lol:

dramaok thank you so much for the spot translations

Posting a news article which is being translated into english at Yahoo.Kr

이미연과 윤계상이 오랜만에 드라마로 돌아옵니다. 이들의 출연 덕택에 주목을 받고 있는 ‘사랑에 미치다’의 제작현장을 다녀왔습니다.

Lee Mi-yeon and Yoon Kye-sang have returned to the small screen after a long hiatus. We went to the production announcement of the drama ‘Crazy in Love’ which is drawing much attention across the nation thanks to its great cast.

사랑에 미치다’는 영화에만 출연하고 5년 만에 텔레비전으로 처음 돌아온 이미연씨와 2년 동안의 군복무 제대 이후 윤계상씨의 첫번째 드라마 출연입니다.

‘Crazy in Love’ is the first TV drama appearance of Lee Mi-yeon in five years because she appeared only in feature films. It will be also Yoon Kye-sang’s first serious acting since the completion of his two-year compulsory military service last December.

결혼식을 이틀 앞두고, 남편 될 사람을 교통사고로 잃은 이미연, 교통사고로 사람을 치어 죽게 만들고, 살인자가 돼버린 윤계상. 이 두 사람이 만나 사랑을 합니다. 남편을 뺏어간 남자인 줄 모른 채 자신이 죽게 만든 남자의 여자인 줄 모른 채 말이죠.

Lee Mi-yeon tragically loses her lover just two days before their wedding by a car accident. And Yoon Kye-sang is a man who dreams of becoming a pilot. But one day, he kills Lee Mi-yeon’s fiance in a car accident. Time passes and fate brings them together. Lee Mi-yeon falls in love with Yoon Kye-sang, without realizing that Yoon Kye-sang is the man who killed her fiance.

이제 성숙함이 물씬 풍기는 윤계상씨, 이번 드라마로 색다른 모습을 보여줄 텐데요. 여기에 이종혁, 김은주씨가 합세해 최고의 멜로 드라마를 선보일 예정입니다.

Yoon Kye-sang is expected to show more matured and colorful acting in the drama. In addition, Lee Jong-hyuk and Kim Eun-joo have also joined their hands to present audiences one of the finest melodramas ever in Korea.

불운한, 그러나 놀랍도록 아름다운 사랑이야기가 드라마로 곧 개봉됩니다.

An ill-fated but strikingly beautiful love story will unfold on the small screen soon.

credit to Yahoo.Kr (2007 Feb 09)

Guest dramaok

KyeSang was born in 1978, Dec 20. He had just celebrated his 28th birthday on 30 Dec 06.

Yes...he does look young, if we don't say, you won't know la.......

Remember way back in 2004 at the age of 26, he took up the role and played as a 19 years old high school boy in his first movie [Flying Boys]. It was so convicing that people really thought he was only 19.....^o^

thanks!

haha this is exactly why i thought he was a lot younger all this while. i thought he was 19. hoho.

and i don't usually look at men younger than 26 as hot cuz they're like my brother. hoho.

now i gotta quickly add him to my crush list.. yeah ~~~

Guest dramaok

That letter is so important to both of them...and I love the last part: "I resent you like crazy."

One of these day she'll change resent to love...hehe...

hehe.. but i'm rooting for hyeon-cheol and jin-yeong. they need each other too. ^^

and i'm rooting for minhee and chae-jun. or chae-jun and dramaok. which ever is fine. ^^

dramaok - ha...ha...so you are rooting chae-jun and yourself...may your dream come true la...

ha...ha...I'm rooting for Chae-jun (KS) and Jin-yeong (Lee MY)...

Can't wait for tomorrow night's eps....the 4 leads will meet.....what will follow then....Chae-jun will work under Jin-yeong. Min-hee and Hyeon-cheol are colleagues....!!!!

Here's the storyline for Eps. 3 by SBS

공항에서 현철을 기다리던 진영은 민희를 기다리던 채준을 스쳐 지나간다.

채준은 탑승했던 승객이 민희의 팔을 잡고 추근대자 승객을 제지하다 공항 관계자로부터 잡상인 취급을 받고 ?i겨난다.

진영은 5년이란 세월을 외국에서 보낸 현철이 얄미워 정강이를 애교 있게 걷어찬다.

불법주차대행 서비스업체에 취직한 채준은 진영의 차로 다가간다. 승객들에게 항의를 받은 진영은 채준에게 당장 철수 하라고 말한다.

채준이 막사는 것 같아 속이 상했던 민희는 채준이 항공 정비사로 취직이 되자 기뻐한다. 인턴정비교육장에 들어갔던 진영은 채준을 발견한다. 채준의 전력을 알고 있는 진영은 정비사는 높은 도덕성과 성실성이 요구되는 직업이라며 합격을 취소시키겠다고 말한다. 채준은 마지막 기회를 날려 버릴 수 없다며 진영을 붙잡고 통사정을 하는데...

her expressions scare me the main character person O_O.....

is this good?

how are the ratings so far?(:

hehe.. that was my 1st opinion to lee mi yeon when i knew that she was pairing w/ kyesang

ohh.. dearrrr.. y she? is there anybody else so the producers or whoever he is choose her as kyesang's partner?

she's tooo old for him!! just like his auntie than a gf :sweatingbullets:

but...

after i watched the 1st n the 2nd eps, my opinion is totally changing

i start to like her too

so u hv to watch this drama cos u nvr regret it

the sounds affect, the music n all the actors n the actresses are cool

i can't describe how good this drama is (well... u know la, bad english, hehe..)

so happy watching ... :)

Guest EUNSHIHAE

man...i gotta stop reading this thread!!! (i can't help it!) it's spoiling everything for me!!

i can't help it, i really want to watch this! it's okay, until then

this is my source.

thanks for all the info and pics guys! so wonderful! :)

Archived