[drama 2007] Crazy For You (사랑에 미치다)

Guest xosandy

luv : thankssssssssssssss so very very much for all those caps

ahh... sad sad pictures :tears:

really hoping to find laughing n smiling in those pics, lol

anyway thanks once again

chigurl : n for u too, i really dunno what i hv to say to u, gurl

many many many thanks to u (like always)

dabin : ah, finally i can see smiley pics, hehe.. ^^

thanks dabin

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramaok

from ep. 1...

MH: min-hee (kim eunjoo)

CJ: chae-joon (yoon kye-sang)

[after slapping each other]

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovlx7.jpg

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovqc4.jpg

MH: why are you doing this really.

CJ: follow me.

MH: why?

CJ: what is this? why are you like this? why is jo minhee like this?!

MH: what? what's wrong w/ me? but this suits me well. but it's just right for me. do you know i'm the 'it' girl? i'm saying i'm the best at that market. so they're gonna give me a ton of money. isn't it great? i'm earning popularity and money too. it's great what?

CJ: min-hee don't do this. please.. let's not do this.

MH: oppa you stop it. who are you oppa to be involved in our family? why do you squeeze yourself into our life and ruin your life too?! who are you to be giving up your money and home? who are you? who are you really to be involved in us!! you were already tired working all day. why?! why?! as for me. i'm family so of course i'm doing this. but you're not oppa. so leave me alone and just go.

CJ: why isnt it my business? all this while i imposed a lot on uncle..

MH: imposition? you paid that back a long time ago and then some. live smartly.

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovrd9.jpg

CJ: but you're suffering! when you're suffering than i feel like i'm dying. as for me, minhee, i need you to laugh. if you don't.. then it hurts here (heart).

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovru6.jpg

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovuc4.jpg

MH: did you? are you a dummy oppa?

CJ: (nods)

--------

JH (jae-hoon) = the fiance who meets accident (yoo tae-joon)

HC (hyeon-cheol) = the friend w/ the crush (lee jong-hyeok)

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovlq2.jpg

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovtj7.jpg

JH: hello?

HC: jae-hoon ah, what are you doing?

JH: -- (pressumption is he asked, why did you call)

HC: what do you mean.. between you and me.. we should at least say happy new years.

JH: happy new years. happy?

HC: hehe.. jae-hoon ah..

JH: hm? say it..

HC: i don't think i've said that to you yet..so.. congrats on getting married. i mean it.

-------

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovln1.jpg

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovqx9.jpg

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovqd5.jpg

JH: there's something i haven't had a chance to say too.

HC: ..?

JH: it's because it is you that i'm letting it off the hook. if it were some other guy than he'd be dead already.

HC: what is this talk?

JH: what do you mean what talk you prick. it means i really really like you is what it means.

HC: ---

JH: i'm sorry. for pretending to not know. and thank you.. for enduring it well and containing it. you know it right prick? that i trust you..?

HC: (loud bang) jae-hoon ah!!!

Thank you so much Mic :wub:

That scene is just so sad...

Because of JH's last word...HC can never get together with LMY's character.

Oh...can you tell me what's her name in here? Is it Ji Young???

When they were in the hospital...HC almost kissed her...but he couldn't.

It's sad to be him...loving someone he couldn't love.

I really like JH...so sad he's gone now...hopefully they'll have him re appeared in some flashback...hehe...

Guest vic_taebin

omg omg omg..... translations already (well sort of)!! Haha thanks for translating some of the scenes. =) I've dLed the episodes, but havnt watched it yet because of stupid ochem midterm!!! >.<* But i've seen the first couple of minutes and kyesang is sooo freakin GORGEOUS!!!!

Guest dramaok

Oh...can you tell me what's her name in here? Is it Ji Young??

d070129001zj4.jpg

seo jin-yeong [서진영].

she lost her parents at the age of 7 to car accident.

jae-hoon was her pal growing up and her source of comfort.

after that loss, her heart will be closed.. until..

i think her hugging hyeon-cheol was a genuine gesture of friendly love. i think she felt bad that he was suffering.

nothing else. and i think jae-hoon knew her heart.

i think her hugging hyeon-cheol was a genuine gesture of friendly love. i think she felt bad that he was suffering.

nothing else. and i think jae-hoon knew her heart.

Oh...hehe...thank you...I can never get the names right :)

Yeah...JH trusts her & his best friend...but that image still haunts him...

That phone call is to get it out and put everything behind him.

I'm still highly upset that he died so early.

dramaok : wow.. thanks for the translations (eventhough only a few lines)

ah, so touching ^^

but it really hurt when i thinking that minhee will leave chaejoon after all his sacrifice for her just bcos minhee want to be a rich person :sweatingbullets:

btw i already watch the 2nd eps (thanks to chigurl) n i think this drama will be more exciting than the 1st

uaghhhhh... so coollllllllllllll!!!!!!!!! the music n the sound affect make this drama more wonderful

actually i really hate this drama cos it's full of tears but dunno y i still wait to download the 3rd eps, haha ^^

thanks everyone for the caps n the links too

Guest monoceros

so far... just by looking at the caps, I think the supporting actress is prettier than the lead. That really irritates me because then I starty rooting for the supporting actress....I think there is a large age different between the two leads and it shows. In some of the pictures I thought he was her brother.

I liked her husband a lot. (as an actor) esp in hwang jini, he's had an amazingly fast start on his career.

so far... just by looking at the caps, I think the supporting actress is prettier than the lead. That really irritates me because then I starty rooting for the supporting actress....I think there is a large age different between the two leads and it shows. In some of the pictures I thought he was her brother.

I liked her husband a lot. (as an actor) esp in hwang jini, he's had an amazingly fast start on his career.

Yeah...pictures don't do LMY justice...and her role makes her look a lot older too...she was always in pain and extreme sadness...

I have to admit I was rooting for Kim Eun Joo too... until episode 2 when LMY's acting started to win me over.

Her acting is so good...you'll feel a connection to her character right away.

After that...it really changes the definition of "beauty" for me...hehe...

But she's capable of looking young and beautiful too...hehe...

Some pictures from one of her CFs.

81475807qn7.jpg

There is an age difference...I think she's 36 and he's 28 in real life...

I can't say anything about them just yet because they haven't appear together...hehe...

I saw this great article at SBS...it's in Korean.

So many juicy details...hehe...but since I used the autotranslation...I can't really say it...hehe...

Dear Friends - I have a question to ask.

Does anyone know what's the relationship among KyeSang , LEE MiYun and the old lady who runs that tiny traditional Korean Food Restuarant

In Eps 1, at one sceen which I heard KS calling her auntie (이모), even KS's friend (that chubby guy who is dressed up as Santa Clause) called her 이모 in eps. 2 (he wanted to her that KS is in trouble).

Then in another sceen LEE MiYun was having a meal togther with her fiance and future in-laws at the restaurant with the old lady. The old lady even cried coz she said she was happy for LEE MY in finding such a nice family.

So the old lady knows KS and LEE MY but why the 2 leads don't know each other???

It seems like KS and LEE MY had never met before...

Can anyone tell me, tks.

Guest EUNSHIHAE

from ep. 1...

MH: min-hee (kim eunjoo)

CJ: chae-joon (yoon kye-sang)

[after slapping each other]

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7708/tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovlx7.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2610/tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovqc4.jpg%7Boption%7D

MH: why are you doing this really.

CJ: follow me.

MH: why?

CJ: what is this? why are you like this? why is jo minhee like this?!

MH: what? what's wrong w/ me? but this suits me well. but it's just right for me. do you know i'm the 'it' girl? i'm saying i'm the best at that market. so they're gonna give me a ton of money. isn't it great? i'm earning popularity and money too. it's great what?

CJ: min-hee don't do this. please.. let's not do this.

MH: oppa you stop it. who are you oppa to be involved in our family? why do you squeeze yourself into our life and ruin your life too?! who are you to be giving up your money and home? who are you? who are you really to be involved in us!! you were already tired working all day. why?! why?! as for me. i'm family so of course i'm doing this. but you're not oppa. so leave me alone and just go.

CJ: why isnt it my business? all this while i imposed a lot on uncle..

MH: imposition? you paid that back a long time ago and then some. live smartly.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5357/tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovrd9.jpg%7Boption%7D

CJ: but you're suffering! when you're suffering than i feel like i'm dying. as for me, minhee, i need you to laugh. if you don't.. then it hurts here (heart).

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5184/tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovru6.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img506.imageshack.us/img506/9127/tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovuc4.jpg%7Boption%7D

MH: did you? are you a dummy oppa?

CJ: (nods)

-------

Aww...the ending of this scene was so cute and sweet. THe words that he says just makes my heart flutter.

This drama seems so interesting! I really can't wait to watch it now. Thanks for the caps and captions! :)

Guest dramaok

from ep. 2...

JY's letter to CJ:

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovyh0.jpg

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovle7.jpg

"i thought i must see your face. you, who killed my husband.. you who ruined my everything.. your face.. but now... i'm thankful that you are not coming out, because if i saw you than i may not be able to endure from not killing you. i will let you live. i will let you live and make you remember. you must remember that a man died at your mistake.. and a woman as well.. when you smile you must remember my husband and i who can no longer smile because of you.. and if you live and become thankful then you must remember my husband who lost his life because of you and i, who has lost a meaning to live thereafter. i resent you like crazy. "

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovft6.jpg

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovcl2.jpg

---

tkfkddpalclekcrazytolovvs4.jpg

JY: "i, seo jin-yeong, swear before god, that i have become kang jae-hoon's wife..."

Guest suzziee

Might not be the fairest place to get opinions... but, what does everyone think so far of this drama?

I must admit I'm sort of neutral-lukewarm to the leads, LMY and YKS but I am quite excited that Kim EunJoo has yet another role.. another charismatic young actress that shows much promise. But I'm also quite wary of SBS dramas these days, big names and tragic story plots have disappointed me again and again, such as Crazy for you's predecessor, Queen of the Game. -_-

So yes, any thoughts on if this is looking promising thus far would be greatly appreciated

Archived