[drama 2007] Crazy For You (사랑에 미치다)

Guest xosandy

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest unnichan

I love this drama and bought it, but the subs are terrible, so I've been watching my DVD's and reading the subs from D-addicts.... I have a big headache!

Just wondering if the hardsubbed version is available on any clubbox? D-addicts torrents are pretty dead with this drama. :( Or can someone please seed D-addicts Bonsub version Ep. 7 and 9???

Where did you buy it? I was thinking about buying it very soon. Anyway, I could seed this for you. I have the whole series. I will try to do it asap.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hjkomo

Does anyone know where I can dl this drama? The 700 MB versions from iyagi's clubbox have been deleted - right when I was in the middle of dling the series. :(

Many thanks in advance! :)

Does anyone know where I can dl this drama? The 700 MB versions from iyagi's clubbox have been deleted - right when I was in the middle of dling the series. :(

Many thanks in advance! :)

I've been downloading it off of Veoh. Lyptika is uploading under the name Loveholic.

Here's the link.

http://www.veoh.com/channels/crazy4you

or here for the hardsub

http://www.veoh.com/channels/E9chan62

I love this drama. Course my main reason for watching it is because of Yoon Kye Sang and Lee Jong Hyuk but It has a really killer plot.

• 2 months later...
Guest truong.michelle
  • 1 month later...
Guest riceavocado

I've been watching this drama since the weekend and have really loved it. I'm glad to see all the wonderful posts you guys put up here. It's such a sad drama though, I wish it was a little happier. I dread watching JY be cruel to CJ =/

Guest charmedjean

I've just started watching this drama~ I usually stay away from Melodramas because they are too sad for me.

But I really like this drama~ it's very deep~ so emotional ^^;;

I've spent the past 2 days reading all the posts in this thread~ ^^* Thank you for all your different interpretations on the ending~

I have chosen to see it as a happy ending. The Doctor is right, even if he has forgotten some of the memories, he can always make them again ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest truong.michelle

First I was so happy to find th links, but I cannot download because a password is asked! whats the password??

Hi, Firstly I've been told my My Aigoo that I should just give you the link to their website and you can just download it from there. there shouldn't be a password as far as i know...

their link is this: http://www.omo-omo.com/crazy-for-you/

• 7 months later...
Guest teikkym

Hi

I'm a new fan of this drama,

like it for the fact that it's well written,

how the story unfolds is really intriguing.

Would like to buy the dvd for keepsake,

can anyone tell me where in Singapore can I buy it?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest weirdHarmony

this drama is awesome :)

i just finished this drama and the end was so touching .

the plot is deep meaning yet it's definitely sad :tears:

can't wait to see his new movie " Poongsan" but does anyone know where i could watch this??

• 4 months later...
Guest Fabmari

This drama is a little slow but so touching. I wish the ending involves happiness for the 2nd leads as well. Although I cheer for the main pair, the second leads are too pitiful too. There is noone to hate there. Even Min Hee redeemed herself and I love that she maintained her straightforward attitude when others are playing hide and seek. 

Kye Sang cried buckets in this...

and I felt bad for squealing at his sculpture bod during his boxing fight when it was a tough time for him. Hehehe. 

Both leads are so good. Despite their age gap and different social status, and when even in appearance they look like noona-dongsaeng, they look like they are meant for each other and love each other so dearly without reasons. Seeing such tight bond, it is almost impossible for anyone to separate them if not for the huge scar of the accident.

They fall in love without grand gesture, but through daily interactions and admiration of each other character. Except for the miserable coincidence that he killed her husband, everything else is so organic. 

I've just started watching this drama~ I usually stay away from Melodramas because they are too sad for me.

But I really like this drama~ it's very deep~ so emotional ^^;;

I've spent the past 2 days reading all the posts in this thread~ ^^* Thank you for all your different interpretations on the ending~

I have chosen to see it as a happy ending. The Doctor is right, even if he has forgotten some of the memories, he can always make them again ^^

I agree. He will fall in love with her again and they will create new happier memories together. Now that Chae Joon has forgotten his painful past, it will be easier to live for the future for the two of them. I just wish there is at least a hug between them, but i guess that is too much to ask. He recognizing her is a big prize already. I think for her, it is the greatest gift. 

• 3 years later...
Guest lombardi59

Loved this drama ❤. Dialogue...music...and the acting. Can't even tell you how many times I was in tears. The South Koreans know how to write and perform a love story. Yoon Key Sang is an amazing actor. So believable. My heart was aching for everything CJ was going through. I agree with iluxxx. When YKS/CJ cries...just wanna wrap him in my arms. "Gosh" is right.

Archived