Tim Hwang Young Min, The Korean-american Ballad Prince

Guest natedao

Guest corazoncomplicando

you watched his concert?! dudeee.. *freaking out*

i was bored and was watching star king with snsd and ft island (not that i was interested) and saw tim there. as if that wasn't good enough, he sang a part of his song which just totally made me melt. lol. yeah, that clip got me into him again =) i'm such a bad fan. i only have his 1st album and listened to a couple of songs from his 4th album *sigh*

xx_swit_c_xx i know but i can't help it. I LOVE TIM, HE IS SUCH A GOOD SINGER. rofl.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

이수영, 이기찬, 팀(Tim) Love is…Concert <사랑이 오다> 명품콘서트의 탄생을 예고

일간연예스포츠/이지폴뉴스]

[일간연예스포츠] 2008년 봄, 사랑이 오다.

제대로 된 사랑 한번 못해봤지만 진정한 사랑을 꿈꾸는 수영. 늘 그림자처럼 곁에 있어준 특별한 친구 기찬과 어느 날 문득 수영 앞에 나타난 백마탄 왕자님 팀(Tim). 사랑은 언제나 예상치 못하게 다가와 우리를 행복한 고민 속이 빠뜨린다. 당신이 꿈꾸는 사랑은 어떤 모습인가요? Love is…

2008051310400116290_135016_0.jpg

2008051310400116290_135016_1.jpg

2008051310400116290_135016_2.jpg

모두가 사랑을 꿈꾸는 5월 우리의 마음을 설레게 할 아름다운 사랑이야기가 콘서트로 다가온다. ‘Love is…콘서트’는 매년 5월 ‘사랑’을 주제로 봄과 함께 펼쳐질 테마콘서트로 올해 그 첫사랑의 무대에서는 감성적인 발라드로 사랑받고 있는 세 가수, 이수영, 이기찬, 팀(Tim)이 함께 한다. 마치 한편의 뮤지컬처럼 가슴 설레이는 러브스토리를 아름다운 세 사람의 노래와 이야기로 풀어낼 이들의 무대는 최고의 무대와 영상과 함께 5월23일 잠실실내체육관을 사랑의 공간으로 완전히 탈바꿈해 줄 것이다.

2008051310400116290_135016_3.jpg

2008051310400116290_135016_4.jpg

2008051310400116290_135016_5.jpg

언제나 따뜻한 마음으로 선행에 앞서는 이수영은 이번 공연에서 특별히 장애우들을 초청할 예정으로 그녀의 가슴 깊은 사랑을 다시 한번 확인시켜 주고 있다.

2008051310400116290_135016_6.jpg

2008051310400116290_135016_7.jpg

2008051310400116290_135016_8.jpg

어느새 데뷔 10년이 가깝지만 음반을 낼 때마다 최고의 자리를 지키며 식지 않는 인기를 누리고 있는 발라드의 여왕 이수영, 96년 데뷔해 그 경력은 중견가수에 버금가지만 여전히 10대부터 30대에 이르기까지 다양한 층으로부터 사랑 받고 있는 이기찬, 수줍은 미소와 감미로운 목소리로 데뷔 초부터 이례적인 인기를 모았던 발라드의 귀공자 팀(Tim).

2008051310400116290_135016_9.jpg

2008051310400116290_135016_10.jpg

credit : yahoo.kr

Please translate it ^^''

i understand that they will make concert together "love is.."

M a i ;

Guest sweet-n-sillysoup

agreed, @olivialiu6: you are lucky -- front row tickets. can't wait to see more pix. ^_^

Guest baka_neko_1989

you watched his concert?! dudeee.. *freaking out*

i was bored and was watching star king with snsd and ft island (not that i was interested) and saw tim there. as if that wasn't good enough, he sang a part of his song which just totally made me melt. lol. yeah, that clip got me into him again =) i'm such a bad fan. i only have his 1st album and listened to a couple of songs from his 4th album *sigh*

keke u sure should check his 2nd and 3rd album, they are amazing ^^ i keep listening to them over and over again and couldn't get bored

edit:

thanks for the pics, look nice

Guest nonikevie

i just wanna get this out of my chest.

why do many underrated singer in south korea?

i dont get it.

singer like tim and son ho young who really can sing live and sound good are not as popular as rain or se7en who clearly cannot sing.

i think that people are too picky about a singer. just listen to his/her voice, that what a singer for.

not for their looks. if they're hot and handsome like tim and ho young, it's a big PLUS :)

i dont mean to bash se7en nor rain, but it's just the truth.

it's stupid enough that rain is in time magazine.

WAKE UP people!

love tim!! :)

i just wanna get this out of my chest.

why do many underrated singer in south korea?

i dont get it.

singer like tim and son ho young who really can sing live and sound good are not as popular as rain or se7en who clearly cannot sing.

i think that people are too picky about a singer. just listen to his/her voice, that what a singer for.

not for their looks. if they're hot and handsome like tim and ho young, it's a big PLUS :)

i dont mean to bash se7en nor rain, but it's just the truth.

it's stupid enough that rain is in time magazine.

WAKE UP people!

love tim!! :)

2. Do not bash other members, a specific singer or group.

Do not make any derogatory comments against other members, a specific singer or a group - doing so will result in a warning.

Guest baka_neko_1989

Interview with Lee Ki Chan, Lee Soo Young & Tim on KBS Entertainment Relay [Eng sub]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYKAjnQsVgA

It's about the Love Concert. Their friendship is so sweet.

thank you for the link, chiara

Tim looks so hot here and sooo young and ki chan are so funny, they are playing around :D

i really really wanna go to their concert :tears:

Guest Agashi

I think Time is awesome as a singer. If Tim knew danced, he'd be more popular....but he's still a pastors son, so, I think he'd still keep it old fashioned.

Guest sweet-n-sillysoup

But I think that's what I like about Tim -- he doesn't go with what's "in" now, instead he keeps to his style, which are songs that really showcase his voice. I think that right now the music scene is all about the groups and upbeat r&b/hip-hop/dance songs. But like any phase it will pass. So, we just have to be patient till then. :)

Guest lovelypyeha76

you know Tim will get raised up in due time. I am sure he will be known among the nations of this world. But he sets a good example and we need more entertainers like that. That will stick to who they are and not be molded by people's opinions, more money and etc.

God's got his back and when HE raises you up there is nothing that can stop that.

take care all

Guest olivialiu6

I think Time is awesome as a singer. If Tim knew danced, he'd be more popular....but he's still a pastors son, so, I think he'd still keep it old fashioned.

he does dance: http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=bYi6_uBR_Q4

a little conservative but it's still dancing. he danced quite a bit at the last concert he had.

it's not that he can't dance (he does have the ability to move and when he does it's hottt), it's just that can u imagine him like hip-hop dancing to a BALLAD?! like sarang han mankeum or sarang hamnida. i dont think so. anyway he's just as popular even if he doesnt dance.

it's such a common misconception that just coz u're a christian or a pk that u arent "normal". being a christian doesnt make u "old fashioned" nor does it mean that u can't/don't dance.

Guest jangmilin

thank god i found this thread...i've looking this all over the net...

i'm clueless that soompi has this thread for tim....

so happy...newbie...

Guest jangmilin

hi sweet n'sillysoup...sorry i don't knowyour name...

are you planning a project for tim...

what is that for...

is it okay if you explain it...coz i'm newbie here...

although i knew tim it's my first time to join in a forum like

coz i'm so shy...

sorry.... :blush:

and you're asking how to ask them...

what the affiliates of this forum...maybe they knew how to contact them....

and i think they can help especially for those forum who have connections to tims company...

i'm willing to join to any project your planning for...

thank you again...and sorry...

Guest frOsty_pAnda

hey, are there any Tim forums out there so i can post it on the first page?

are there any projects out there?

man, i feel so guilty cause i haven't been listening to Tim's music lately. i wish there was a way to promote him more.

Guest mika.16

i heard Tim is like, REALLY well mannered,

and enjoys having dinner etc. even with much older people....

it seems believable hey?

i was just watching an old episode of love letter ♥ and i always knew tim was philadelphia but never knew what part becuase i couldn't find any info on him.. and i just found out he went to upper darby high school and went to temple! thats so in my neighborhood o_o

<3

Guest lua0o

^i know! this is the first clip i ever saw of tim awhile back, and when he said Philadelphia i immediately looked up everything i could find about him :) i always wanted to go find like what church he went to and stuff haha although its a bit stalker-ish :lol:

anywayyy..i want to see more music show performances from Tim! i miss his lives. I love his watching his Star King appearances though :D

Archived