Tim Hwang Young Min, The Korean-american Ballad Prince

Guest natedao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yin_Ying

Hey guyz...

Could you tell me what part of love letter and x-man that Tim has...

Coz I couldn.t find it...

I thunk Tim is a good singer and a truly singer coz he didn't do something to promote his album like others idol...

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

YOUTUBE LINKS:

Tim on Kko Kko Tour Single Single

www.youtube.com/soshisubs2

He looks like he got a lil better at his Korean.. =) I think he gained just a tad amount of weight on his "off period" haha.. but it's good to see him on a new variety show. He did well in being funny on this episode... haha... him screaming to Tak JaeHoon~!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frankenadel

I really can't decide which singer I like the most because Korea has a lot of good-looking singers :ph34r: ..anyways Tim is of course one of my Faves :)

I just made a gif ..can't stop smiling everytime I see him :P

2u61slc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Happy Sunday - Kko Kko Tour Single Single

Lee Minwoo, Tiffany (So Nyuh Shi Dae), Park Jung-Ah (Jewelry), Tim, Shin Dong Wook, Moon Sung Min, Jung Siya, Amy, Hong In Young

(2008-09-28).avi [447.2MB]

(2008-10-05).avi [399.3 MB]

(2008-10-12).avi [397.1MB]

File renamed in clubbox to Double Double. Please find it in folder Shows // Sad Weekend, thanks.

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest lovelypyeha76

I love the way Tim looks now he's gotten a little more muscular . I hate it when their so extremely skinny , you know if men go under a certain body fat % their hormones start producing estrogen and I don't want Tim to loose the Bass in his voice

Guest alicechen

I really can't decide which singer I like the most because Korea has a lot of good-looking singers :ph34r: ..anyways Tim is of course one of my Faves :)

I just made a gif ..can't stop smiling everytime I see him :P

http://i33.tinypic.com/2u61slc.jpg

AHH that gif is tooo cute Frankenadel!! Can you tell me which performance is that?

Guest redevilica

available in CB

[HQ] Happy Sunday - Kko Kko Tour Single Single (2008-10-19).avi [350.8MB]

Lee Min woo, Tiffany (So Nyuh Shi Dae), Park Jung-Ah (Jewelry), Tim, Shin Dong Wook, Moon Sung Min, Jung Siya, Amy, Hong In Young

File renamed in clubbox to Double Double. Please find it in folder Shows // Sad Weekend, thanks.

Guest redevilica

available in CB

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Happy Sunday - Kko Kko Tour Single Single (2008-10-26).avi [428.6MB]

Lee Min Woo, Tiffany (SNSD), Park Jung-Ah (Jewelry), Tim, Shin Dong Wook, Moon Sung Min, Jung Siya, Amy, Hong In Young

Guest sweet-n-sillysoup

Wow. it's been forever since I've been on this site. how's everybody. glad to see tim back in action, but is there anys of him coming out w/ a new album? hope you all have a good week.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest patchwork

Was watching My Perfect Neighbor and came across the song Balmogeul Dachyeoso..... and i got straight to check out who the singer is...

Well.... was not disappointed.. he can sing and have got a good voice.

Blessings to him and hope to see more of him.

Archived