Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest Explicitj0yee

Even thouhg the MV had a great meaning, i think they cuda done a little more withthe graphics o.o maybe justmake her fade away instead of melting her, it was kinda creepy there lol... and i wish brian was in it =/ !! i hope he is in other MV's especially number 9<3

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, reading your moments makes me wanna go watch the MV. gonna try to find time to do that tonight. the ending with bin sounds like an interesting plot. :blink: i wanted to download it first before i watch, but it's crawling... actually stagnant at 1kb/s. :ph34r:

Lisa: Do you mean the comments or the acutal message that you sent to him? HAHA...isn't it amazing that he created a myspace? So cute and sweet! ANYWHO. Lisa, i didn't know you had a myspace? HAHAH, gonna go find you now! If not, add me okay? its kaylavang :phew:

Kayla: not the comment, but the actual message. indeed, it's amazing. i feel like we've connected now. :wub: never had i imagine even getting close to ANY gasoo that i like. brian's made it really meaningful for the fans. <333 oh, i didn't have a myspace. never wanted to get one. just got one cuz brian did. :lol: *chuckle*

I've seen the MV and yeah I agree, it lacks oohh/ahhh factor, doesn't it? I mean, it was mediocre at best...the story line's a bit on the boring side, and it seemed rushed. And the ending's creepy...they could've just have a scenery change for the ending, like maybe from the ice rink into a flowery-springy scene to show that she's not the "ice queen" anymore, anything but her melting like that, Bin looked like a freak w/ her melted body and just left w/ a face and part of her torso.

Hopefully the next one's much, much better than this.

Guest luluchan

Album sale~

Brian 1st Solo - THE BRIAN ~ 15,376

awww..i actually feel kinda bad for Brian, he worked so hard on this album....and he's been waiting for his solo since like FOREVER~~~

but so sad this it didnt sell that much~~

IMO, it's such a great album!!!! all the songs relaly showed his vocal skills, his english track, then his dance tracks were not bad tooo!!!>_<

and he went on sooo many variety shows, did so many perfs too

even more heart-breaking to know that some other artists (not naming any) sold more with a single of like 3-4 songs~~

but anywayz...BRIAN FIGHITNG!!

i listen to his album like at least twice a day!!!

im proud to be one of the 15,376 though!!

Guest amanda4164

awww that sucks about the sales..oh well..

Haha what a coincidence...he just came outon Funny Star Talk on Re-A Li[V]E

It was filmed on his birthday and the girl MC sings him happy birthday and give him packaged 미역 ( you know the dry shrivled up seaweed)

And Brian sees the price that was left on and jokes "Am i only worth 1600 won!"

hes so cute.

Mc Mong just joined said that brian and him and Eru go round well together and play basketball together..haha cute. I like all three of those artists.

Then there was like this 1 minute Segmant - this tribute to him and all these fan who were outside the building saying how they want him to do well and stuff and wishing him Happy Birthday

Any way where was I? Does anyone know Brian's Schedule for Next week that are MBC related? THat would be really helpfull =]

Wow, i watched the m/v earlier today.. and i wus totally

:blink: @ the ending.

i dont get it.. why wus she melting? LOL! wus she an ice princess.. and then shes melting cuz.. shes no longer .. cold and evil? LOL. i thougth she was very pretty in it though.

too bad brian wusnt in it T-T

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THE SONG THOUGH!

awww the sales! we did our best from buying from internet sites that counted towards sales..

the music industry is totally bad right now, anyway ><

i still need to get my copy *sigh*

OH MY HOLY. WHAT? HE READS THE MESSAGES!?

OKAY FIRST OFF. WHICH MESSAGES!?

i sent him a comment.. but like a message message INBOX in myspace message!? OMGGGGG I WANNA MESSAGE HIM!

OMGGGGGGGG I'M SO EMAILING HIM NOW. PAKDLSKHFLKAJGSKAHGS

OH MY HOLY. WHAT? HE READS THE MESSAGES!?

OKAY FIRST OFF. WHICH MESSAGES!?

i sent him a comment.. but like a message message INBOX in myspace message!? OMGGGGG I WANNA MESSAGE HIM!

OMGGGGGGGG I'M SO EMAILING HIM NOW. PAKDLSKHFLKAJGSKAHGS

yes, as in a message message INBOX in myspace message. ^_^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Brian & KCM - Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time Radio (2007-01-16).wmv [188.8MB]

Guest amanda4164

Has anyone watched :

박명수 의 단무지?

Park Myung Su's Radish ?

Episode 15 with Brian and Maya?

It's really funny.

And it like gives a real good inside to Brian's life. Like who is friends are...Eru, Bada, Tablo, Xiah and some kid.

And he makes fun of Xiah again . THey seem really close...Xiah like always sends him texts and rings him

+edit

i took a few clips of it on my phone...not very or audible

but if you guys wanna watch it i could find a way to upload it

Guest Childlike Faith

For some reason, Brian's relationships with other famous people is really interesting to me, lol.

I think his friendship with Xiah is so cute!

:D What else did he say?? Thanks for sharing the info. ;]

My The Brian CD finally arrived today! I wanted to wait for Epik High's album but I couldn't wait!! ^^

Didn't want to post in here until I finally got his album and really supported him. :)

I can't stop listening to it!! And no worries, I bought it from Annyoung, lol.

It was really surprising and sweet to find a Bible verse on the first page.

Thanks for his Myspace link, he's so kind to his fans. O_O I was so excited when he popped up on my friends list!!

I'm too scared to message him.-3- But since you're sure he reads all his messages... ^^

Guest amanda4164

HaHa said he had a GF i think..but he might of been just joking but brian didn't respond..i wonder who the lucky girl is?

he gets along with a lot of people i reckon. Did you know the 3 guys i mentioned before...they all went to american uni's. Brian made a point about Tablo going to Uni in America cause like Brian did too but one went to Standford and the other Rutgers... confusing :wacko:

Brian for 7 secs on Yellow Radish <---my shoddy filming using my camera

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Happy Shares Company Ep. 156 - Brian cut (2007-01-06).avi [15.9MB]

Happy Shares Company Ep. 157 - Brian cut (2007-01-13).avi [37.9MB]

amanda, thanks for the pic! it's so cute. i know bada and brian are close. ^_^ and those other artists as well. junsu adores his brian hyung. :rolleyes: i wonder if brian converses with eru and tablo in both korean and english. :P anyway, thanks for the info. too bad it's hard to find these shows. will keep an eye out nevertheless. :D

LOL thanks for the picture, amanda4164! HAHA SO CUTE! I love Bada and Brian together! <3

Awwwwww I wanna watch that show~ Goodness, he's friends with all the people I like, haha.

JUNSU! ANOTHER IMITATION? Oh my. =DDDDD

Archived