Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest travelgirl

thanks Lisa for posting the article here! :blush:

glad everyone liked the piece!

for those wondering...the interview was done in english because Korea Times is an english-language newspaper.

the reporter is a fellow filipino who is still giggling at how Brian looks soooooo GOOD in person! :w00t:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Explicitj0yee

Furaii thanks for the link, I didn't see Brian in these funny videos for a longg time rofl. The lady looks scary O.O

thanks Lisa for posting the article here! :blush:

glad everyone liked the piece!

for those wondering...the interview was done in english because Korea Times is an english-language newspaper.

the reporter is a fellow filipino who is still giggling at how Brian looks soooooo GOOD in person! :w00t:

did you say filipino?? oh my god..so lucky!

Guest Childlike Faith

Thank you for the article!!

I love that article. He does sound so down to earth.

It's nice knowing that his friends are able to call him so late at night and rely on him.

Oh man, reading the article makes me want to be a journalist who can speak Korean for Korea Times so I can meet Brian Joo! :P

Hahaha, anyway, the confirmation of his myspace is really comforting. O_O

Can't wait until May.

Guest Raenaff

Wow! Brian has an official thread! This is awesome!

I watched the video as well, it was so hilarious! I was laughing to myself in the middle of the night.

That afro woman is scary. Poor Brian, he really flew!

I so need to get his album >< Brian oppa, Fighting!

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Brian - M.Net School of Rock (2007-01-15).avi [350.4MB]

^I so want to watch this, do u know where I can find an MU link, anything non-cb? I can't dl anything from cb :(

I wonder if it's in youtube, at the least, I can watch it.

As for that Filipino journalist for K. Times, she's so nice coz she asked Brian an autograph for her friend and Brian obliged, and he added a lil "i love you" note (in Filipino...apparently Brian had Filipino friends in NJ, so he remembered that phrase and wrote it) at the bottom. I wouldn't be surprise if he knows some Vietnamese or other languages too :D

Guest treeesaa

:):):)

290219239nj2nz.jpg

credits to: kbs radio,carolynx from the suju thread

please do not hotlink:)

aw how cute. so i'm listening to brian on sukira and he was saying how super junior is his favorite hoobae and eeteuk was saying how he was jealous when he saw Brian's "thanks to.." and it had all these suju members except for him. And Brian's like, "sorry I forgot a lot of the names as I was writing and you guys have like, what 50 members?" xD

AND THEN LMAO. so hyukjae was saying how during his trainee days he would carry around Fly to the Sky's 5th album cause he liked it so much and while he was in SM office, he asked Junsu to take him to get Brian's autograph, LOL. And so Junsu was like, "this is my friend hyukjae, he wants your autograph~" so Brian signed it "to Hyukjae" (He didn't remember it was eunhyuk until now cause of the name change) and also wrote telling him that he hopes to see him succeed and meet him again as a celebrity next time. And eeteuk was also saying how Brian sang to him during his trainee days but Brian doesn't remember LOL.

aw, haha he says kangin was the first one to text him after he won mutizen recently~ but he was like, "i thought siwon would be the first one but no~"

LOLOLOL. So they told him to send text messages to 5 people that he's thinking of and write "I love you" and if just one person calls him back, then he wins. But if at least one person doesn't text msg back then he fails. So one of the people was Siwon and he wrote back; "Hyung, is something wrong?"

HAHA. he sent one of them to sungmin but sungmin never texted him back~ and eeteuk's like.."it's cause he's riding his scooter" and hyuk's like, "yea he's crazy about it these days" 별<3

credits to lalaloo in the suju thread

So I was watching the Sukira show where Brian appeared and I thot I would just add the list of people he texted and what they said. Brian's mission was to text 5 people saying "I love you." All five people had to respond to his text, otherwise, he would fail. The texts basically pop up throughout the show.

Eru was the first to respond, and he did it very quickly--he said "I do too"

Shiwon responds next and Brian, laughing, says Shiwon texted "Is something up, hyung?"

Then Park Sung Min-sunbaeneem (?) responded and he asked Brian "You sent this text by accident, didn't you?" Brian says that he texted him back, explaining that he was sending the texts for a mission while he was on the air. Park Sung Min responds, saying that it was okay and that he loved Brian too.

They wait for a while and Brian reveals that he texted Sungmin and Yunho from DBSK. As laloo said, Eunhyuk and Eeteuk explained that Sungmin was too busy running around on his scooter. They also told Brian that Yunho was in Japan now, so he prolly wasn't going to respond. Brian insists that the texts didn't go through, so they let him send two more.

Charles tells Brian "What is this? You love me? Okay, I do too."

MC Mong also asks "Who were you trying to send this text to?" (HAHAHAHA OMG THE MISTEXT. I love you, Korea, with your crazy texting and intrawebs~)

Kangin also responds, and Brian is like "I know this is going to be a little freaky, but I'm going to say it anyway. Kangin responded 'I want you too, hyung.'" (HAHAHAHAHA, Kangin, you're such a hussy~) 강인군 좀 너무 했다

And then there was discussion of how Brian is a neat freak, but he says that he will like clean up for other people and that he may fall asleep with makeup on, cos he's so tired, but he'll always clean his house. He said once that he had Heechul, Shiwon, Kangin and Kibum over his house and that Kibum was like "Hyung, omg, you live in a 성인~" (Okay, I have no idea what this means, but I'm guessing like a palace or a temple. I look to Eunice with pleading puppy dog eyes to help me.) And Eeteuk and Eunhyuk are like "Cos it's so big and clean?" And Brian is like "Not really cos it's big, it's not big, but because it's so clean, it's like a 성."

So Eeteuk is like "And what about Noh Hong Chul?" And Brian is like "Yeah, see, he makes me feel messy. I know that I'm very clean, but when I saw that show where they went to his house, I thot to myself that I was messy. He takes it to another level, it's like a disease for him. HE has to put everything neatly into piles and rows. Truthfully, I will throw samples into drawers and just let bottles and things lie wherever in the fridge. "

credits to jazzler in the suju thread

haha they're all soooo funny.

i think it's up in prettysyuju's cb? i'm not sure. brb

yes its available. :)

----

just a heads up, brian will also be performing Ali[V]e Feb 7th. here(lol yeah sorry it's in korean)

credits: carolynx@suju thread

---

yaaayy finally the episode of school of rock is aired! thanks lisa(?)!sorry i'm bad with names=x i think it's lisa...i saw your myspace..? the name was lisa and it had your CB on there.:) i got there from brians page of course. lol i'm such a stalker x_x

lol...i was thinking the same thing...i understand him texting suju and eru but iono why not hwanhee =/

l

l

v

Omg thnx for that treeesaa...that was really nice to know Brian's close w/ his "super juniors" :D And what? 50 members? :lol:

But who's Charles?

It is "interesting" that he didn't text HwanHee....hmmm maybe he knows where HH's at that time and knows that he wouldn't be able to text back? Like right away.

*shrug*

Guest -berry-

hello everyone!!

this is my first time posting in this thread. have been a silent reader of this thread... BIG fan of Brian... i fell in love with him after listening to his song kajema/don't go... and also when i hear him speak in english, so sexy! ;) The Brian ia a GREAT album!

the text messaging thingy, cracks me up! that was soo funny!!!

Guest mbjn1234

Hi. Just wandering if anyone have the lyrics for the whole album coz...

The album ROX!!!1 :rolleyes:

The album sure is worth it!

I can't believe that he got a myspace.

But I'm not sure if it's true or not!

Please help for the lyrics!!!

I need it!!!

Thanks is advance!

^ thanks for the sukira pics and details, treeesaa!! ^_^ brian with suju are so cute!! couldn't help but smile as i read the descriptions. especially all those text responses. *lol* and yup, i'm lisa. ^^

misswa: sorry, i don't have any other links available. not sure if it's been posted at youtube by anyone yet. :unsure: maybe you can do a search...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[Audio] Brian - Super Junior's Kiss The Radio (2007-01-23).mp3 [34.5MB] [NeulboEunhyuk]

Brian & Maya - tvN Park Myung Soo's Yellow Radish (2007-01-18).wmv [336.3MB] [blueZin]

i think this is the clip that someone posted caps from her cellphone where brian talked about his friends in the industry (like that cute pic with bada)? :D should be a fun watch. =D i think it's also got the michael jackson imitation here. :P

hahaha has brian replied to any of ur messages on myspace? i sent him one...but no reply...=[

and omg thanks for the sukira translations!!! brians sooo funny!! and eeteuk nd eunhyuk also hahahaha...so funny hwo brian didnt rememebr them!! nnd its so cute the replies he got from his messages...hahaha=]=]

no hwanhee tho?? hmmm....=S

Guest ..natz..

^^^i was thinking the same thing...why didnt brian text hwanhee hahha..

maybe hwanhee isnt in the country?

i didnt know he was that close to the suju members...

ehehehhe thanks for the translation

Guest Explicitj0yee

^ Oh really i was looking forward to it !!

treeesaa aww thats so cute of brian Lol texting xD I didn't know he wud be close to Super junior and stuff ! LOl Thats awesome.! Makes me like them now :P and Junsu

Guest Raenaff

Haha, Suju has 50 members. I never expected Brian and the Suju members to be so close. This just makes me love them all more knowing they're such a close knit family. The text responses were so cute! But yeah, I wonder why he didn't text Hwanhee.

beckii, he didn't reply my message on Myspace either. But I guess it depends on when you sent him the message. Cause his last log-in was 23 Jan. Omg, I sound like a stalker. ><

Archived