Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

@zi4r Hi there! Glad to see some folks from the TSWWTN Thread spazzing here. Hehe! :D

@mellinadear LSH is such an awkward potato but among his close friends, he tends to be mischievous and wacky crazy. I'm glad he has maintained his friendship with the Model Avengers and Nuthang (as well as the others from YG like Big Bang and 2NE1). And despite his serious image, I just love how random he gets sometimes. And lately, he's been enjoying commenting on V App and being active on IG.

With Hyoni Kang (aka Kang Seung-hyun)

So Hyoni Kang posted on IG about having a V App broadcast where she would give advices to people…

And here we have our cutie…

tumblr_inline_nuofyeu4Rc1qdk734_500.jpg

You’re over 190(cm)?

tumblr_inline_nuofyxzkYQ1qdk734_500.jpg

Isn’t it that only topstars use V App? Hyoni, you’re a topstar?

tumblr_inline_nuofz97w3r1qdk734_500.jpg

How should I dress from now on? I’ve worn only hanbok for 4 months so I don’t really know. 

Cr: onesoohyukpls

With Kim Young Kwang

tumblr_nuq1v7Di891uv7fjyo1_540.png

[150915 LSH Update]:  “전화해서장난칠라그랬더니안받으시네  (방송하라니까무슨 안녕만 백번해)”

Rough trans: “I called him for joking but he didn’t answered  (I guess it’s because he’s in the middle of streaming, you call it ‘live’ when you only saying annyeong hundreds of time, wtf)”

©tiakinahn

Cr: soo-hyuk-syndrome

With T.O.P.

top’s not an exception

Apparently, LSH likes teasing everyone he knows who uses the V app. And I’m loving it lol. Just do a broadcast already!

(sorry about that lol) 

150916 Lee Soo Hyuk Instagram Updates about TOP’s V App Broadcast - forgive me, some of these are rough trans

tumblr_inline_nus0y2MurF1qdk734_500.jpgtumblr_inline_nus0zsVwyg1qdk734_500.jpg

대답해줄까… 

I wonder if he’ll answer me…

He asked him: You’re a ghost? A reincarnation of Da Vinci? If that’s the case, then how old are you? I’m a 924 years old vampire who has lived since the Goryeo dynasty.

tumblr_inline_nus12bcPPh1qdk734_500.jpg

대답안해줘요? 잘생기면다에요? (빨간조명못생겼어…) 

You won’t answer me? If you’re handsome, is that all? (Red lighting doesn’t look good…) 

tumblr_inline_nus178BgAL1qdk734_500.jpg

Cr: onesoohyukpls

With Lee Joon Gi

tumblr_nusxfcKCWY1uv7fjyo1_540.png

Repost from @milhyun7017

Trans by Admin Soo - leesoohyuk_ina

Cr: soo-hyuk-syndrome

• Like 4

SOO HYUK FANS UNITE!

I recently had a conversation among the Soo Hyuk bloggers at Tumblr and I felt I just have to repost this in behalf of soo-hyuk-syndrome. Last June, she made a call to all Lee Soo Hyuk fans to unite and come up with an official name for Lee Soo Hyuk's own fandom. Shim Changmin has Cassiopeia/Bigeast/Xianhou and Lee Joon Gi has a JGFamily/Hajunse, so why can't Lee Soo Hyuk have his own fandom name (especially for the English speaking fanbase)? So why not join in the brainstorming and be part of the Soo Hyuk fandom history!

Original Blog Post:

PROJECT: ACHIEVING AN OFFICIAL NAME FOR THE LEE SOO HYUK FANDOM

HOW YOU CAN HELP: 

If you have any ideas for fandom names please participate and send in a submission!

• I’ve also created a twitter and instagram in order to expand our mission and spread the word!
  • In order to submit a name using twitter, simply tweet it @soohyuksyndrome with the hashtag#shfansunite
  • The same can also be done via instagram!

Another way to help is to spread this message however you can!

GOALS: 

We really hope to get Soo Hyuk involved in making the final decision down the line but first we need to get a good collection of name ideas!

OTHER DETAILS:

There is no deadline for submissions at the moment, this all depends on how quickly we receive a good amount of names

I’ve also contacted hyksuujustleesoohyuksoohyuk-kmodelleesoohyukleeshutupfeels, andkimwoobinseyebrows  asking for their help as well, in order to involve as many Soo Hyuk fans as possible!

I will keep you all up to date for whenever we decide to halt submissions, and decide when you will be able to vote on a name. Please reblog and of course, submit! TYSM!

SOO HYUK FANS UNITE!!

If you have any questions please feel free to message me on any of my social media accounts!

tumblr_inline_nqque5BSqX1s58dch_500.gif

This man deserves an official fandom!

And just an update regarding my recent conversation with soo-hyuk-syndrome ... I initiated if we, Soo Hyuk fans at Soompi, can at least come up with a few ideas. A few crazy names isn't hard to think of, right? We'll probably have a final deliberation (meaning the entire fandom, not just in Soompi) with the name before we officially contact Lee Soo Hyuk himself (or his agency... whichever works. Haha) :wub:

soo-hyuk-syndrome replied:

Yaaasss! You can definitely repost it on Soompi~! The reason I haven’t been reblogging that lately is because I want to get things more organized and well put together. For example, notify other Soo Hyuk fansites and get their participation, perhaps also they’ll be more knowledgeable on how to go about it.???(I know what you’re thinking “well why the heck hasn’t she done that already???”. I’m sorryyy, I’m super shy, forgetful, and lazy mostly lazy) I really really apologize for neglecting this project, and so many other projects. I am so grateful to people who have submitted names, reblogged, or liked it, in order to spread the message, every one of you is beautiful!!!! 

For anyone who doesn’t know, MONTHS ago, myself and other Soo Hyuk blogs have been wanting to help in establishing a name for the Lee Soo Hyuk Fandom. However a lot of us are extremely busy and haven’t been able to fully engage in the project (please understand). But that shouldn’t stand in the way of things! We would greatlyappreciate any help in spreading the word on naming the Soo Hyuk fanbase! I have a submissions page open as well, where you can submit any names you think would fit this hot mess of a fandom ;) And also feel free to even submit ideas on where we can advertise this and get Soo Hyuk’s attention! I was thinking maybe if we got enough people to post a certain thing on his instagram…we need to work out a lot of stuff…

Here’s the link to the post –> Soo Hyuk Fans Unite! and thesubmissions page

Edited by NestleKIMY
Additional Info
  • Like 4

@einYoshiChan He confirmed! Yehey! I'm so happy!!! It's gonna air in early 2016 though... But I'm still excited for this!

Lee Soo-Hyuk & Yuri ('Girls' Generation') cast in OCN drama NEIGHBORHOOD'S HERO

CPj_hXcUkAAAg8f.jpg

Drama: Neighborhood’s Hero
Revised romanization: Dongneui Youngwoong
Hangul: 동네의 영웅
Director: Kwak Jung-Hwan
Writer: Kim Gwan-Hoo
Network: OCN
Release Date: 2016

Lee Soo Hyuk is casted as Choi Chan-Gyoo

Baek Shi-Yoon (Park Si-Hoo) is an ex-secret agent. He is a well-trained human weapon. Hiding his past, he buys the bar "Neighborhood" and runs it is as the owner. He gets close to the neighborhood regulars at his bar and sympathizes with their pain. Baek Shi-Yoon meets a young man who works as a temporary employee. The young wants to become a police officer. Baek Shi-Yoon trains the young man as a secret agent and they fight together against evil.

Source: AsianWiki

• Like 2

@einYoshiChan He confirmed! Yehey! I'm so happy!!! It's gonna air in early 2016 though... But I'm still excited for this!

Drama: Neighborhood’s Hero
Revised romanization: Dongneui Youngwoong
Hangul: 동네의 영웅
Director: Kwak Jung-Hwan
Writer: Kim Gwan-Hoo
Network: OCN
Release Date: 2016

Lee Soo Hyuk is casted as Choi Chan-Gyoo

Baek Shi-Yoon (Park Si-Hoo) is an ex-secret agent. He is a well-trained human weapon. Hiding his past, he buys the bar "Neighborhood" and runs it is as the owner. He gets close to the neighborhood regulars at his bar and sympathizes with their pain. Baek Shi-Yoon meets a young man who works as a temporary employee. The young wants to become a police officer. Baek Shi-Yoon trains the young man as a secret agent and they fight together against evil.

Source: AsianWiki

jinjja ?? Seriously???  HIYESSSS!!! dance-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507

I hope the 'young man' that baek shi yoon meets is him,then i can see him fight to against evil..boxer-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950504  What genre of this drama?  Its melo or romcom chingu?? 

What genre of this drama?  Its melo or romcom chingu?? 

It's a spy action drama based on Dramabean's old write-up. I'm betting he's the youth who wants to be a cop coz who else in the cast can be considered a "young man" opposite Park Si Hoo. Cho Seong-Ha can't be the youth! So it must be Soo Hyuk Oppa who'll play the part! Haha!

So if he's getting the good guy role then he must be getting the girl in this show!!! Yuri!!!

Gah, or will she be Park Si Hoo's girl? Hmmm....

• Like 1

What genre of this drama?  Its melo or romcom chingu?? 

It's a spy action drama based on Dramabean's old write-up. I'm betting he's the youth who wants to be a cop coz who else in the cast can be considered a "young man" opposite Park Si Hoo. Cho Seong-Ha can't be the youth! So it must be Soo Hyuk Oppa who'll play the part! Haha!

So if he's getting the good guy role then he must be getting the girl in this show!!! Yuri!!!

Gah, or will she be Park Si Hoo's girl? Hmmm....

i think she must be park si hoo girl..  Wahh..  Spy action drama with a lot of Fight scene with his cool face crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378 can't wait for that.. 

• Like 1

But I'm still hoping LSH will get the girl this time! *crossing-fingers*

He's been second-lead (WHO NEVER GETS THE GIRL) far too long...

I hope it isn't a mistake that he took another cable drama. I just pray that he'll improve in his acting skills and be recognize in this one. So I'm praying hard that a lot of people will still watch this show despite the main lead, Park Si Hoo, shady status in the K-Entertainment Industry. 

Park Shi Hoo Confirmed as the Male Lead of PD Kwak Jung Hwan’s OCN Drama Neighborhood Hero

Posted on August 24, 2015 by ockoala

meko1.jpg 

This is interesting news regardless of whether ones likes or dislikes Park Shi Hoo. It confirms that his comeback time has arrived, and checking the calendar indicates that three years seems to be the time a disgraced star gets a second chance in K-ent. Park Shi Hoo will be the male lead of upcoming cable network OCN‘s vigilante drama Neighborhood Hero. Downtrodden heroes is a familiar subject matter for PD Kwak Jung Hwan, who is helming this drama almost two years since his last drama Basketball for tvN. PD Kwak’s Basketball was an abysmal failure in terms of ratings and critical panning but he’s still in my good graces thanks to Chuno (The Slave Hunters) and underrated sageuk masterpiece Conspiracy in the Court. Neighborhood Hero will complete casting soon and start filming with an eye towards an October 2015 premiere.

meko.jpg

In Neighborhood Hero, Park Shi Hoo plays the male lead who is a former highly trained secret agent. He’s since retired to run a little shop in a small neighborhood and hears about the crimes going on that isn’t being addressed by official law enforcement. He ends up crossing paths with a youngster who dreams of becoming a crime fighter so he trains the young man in his all agent skills and sends him out to fight crime in the neighborhood. Park Shi Hoo’s comeback will likely stick this time, last year he tried to star in Golden Cross but had to bow out because the public fervor was so strong against him still. This year the response seems more muted, and with the drama airing on cable it’s the audience choice whether to watch him or not. It’s a smart role choice for him, choosing a non-romance driven drama and role to further distance himself from the rape allegations scandal of three years ago which tarnished his image and left many seeing him as a sleazy smarmy actor.

• Like 2

150925 OCN Neighborhood Hero Script Reading

tumblr_nv8mf7ec6C1uv7fjyo1_400.png

tumblr_nv8mf7ec6C1uv7fjyo2_400.png

His huge glasses are back! AACCKKK!!! *dies*

Cr: soo-hyuk-syndrome 

Full Article

I'm putting this in spoiler mode coz it's a very opinionated write-up... Not a good one but the writer does have a point... Like I care if Park Shi Hoo had a scandal.  I'm gonna watch this for LSH and for PD Kwak Jung Hwan.

Neighborhood Hero with Park Shi Hoo, Yuri, and Lee Soo Hyuk Starts Filming

Posted on September 25, 2015 by ockoala
olay.jpg

There are dramas which get scuttled, most recently with Goodbye Mr. Black with Moon Chae Won and Lee Jin Wook, and earlier in the summer with Shin Mina‘s Let’s Have Dinner Together, and then there are dramas that some want to see get kiboshed which inch closer to airing. Filming has begun on Park Shi Hoo‘s comeback drama Neighborhood Hero, marking over two years since he’s been on the small screen in Korea, or for that matter since he’s been with his entertainment career active in Korea period.

Park Shi Hoo almost did Golden Cross for KBS but the netizen outcry was so big he passed on the role, and now he’s transforming into a retired spy turned bar owner in Neighborhood Hero. Costarring Yuri of SNSD, Jo Sung HaLee Soo Hyuk, and Yoon Tae Young, the drama has returned spy Park Shi Hoo mentoring a young man from a small neighborhood to fight local crime. I thought Lee Soo Hyuk would be worn out from all that fun overacting he did for the last few months in Scholar Who Walks the Night but lo and behold he went from that drama straight into this one.

olay2.jpg

olay1.jpeg

I remain curious since this drama is from PD Kwak Jung Hwan of Chuno and Conspiracy in the Court fame, though his oeuvre requires ignoring Fugitive: Plan B and Basketball as examples of failed works. Those who can’t watch Park Shi Hoo anymore should just ignore this drama and not even bother. I’ve never much liked him before his scandal and now find myself curious as to whether I can stomach him acting out a role without having real life information about him color the watch experience.

News Source: Koala's Playground

Neighborhood Hero Soompi Thread Link : Here

• Like 3