Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

Oh cool some activity on this thread:)
Hi @uhnny^^
@mabelle147  OMG! I can not count anymore how many times I've watched that^^  I want a Soo Hyuk 99 Shirt so bad...:)

Here are some of my favorite LSH pics
9215c8c3jw1e334l3fwhvj_zpsl1ob4ouo.jpg

sSgXCDg_zpshpqkdrch.jpg

c2f7ff56jw1e56r8d3zf4j218g0tnn3j_zps2map

Ok, so I have rewatched Valid Love countless times already...ditto Style Log and Vampire Idol.  Not sure which one  to watch first Shark or Tree With Deep Roots... Which one is more Soohyuklicious?

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I really, really love this pic. I guess it is a candid shot of them just walking? 
leesoohyuk_kimwoobin_zpskj5njkrc.jpg

This was posted by LSH's then-manager on instagram ( ?)..a couple of years back
60596754_zpsyt1cus47.jpg

@snklgs :-h helloooooo~! It's nice to see you here! :D
It's really cute to see LSH having fun being on Valid Love. He's posting lots of BTS on his IG no? It's adorable. I haven't seen him post the same way during High School King (maybe he was still adjusting or he wasn't that close with the other actors?) I only saw him on High School King but I can already notice the improvement in his acting. I hope he gets more acting projects so he continues to improve. :)

@uhnny  hello too :-h   Yeah, I'm so glad he is updating his IG.  It is amazing how fast he gained followers in just a couple of weeks.  I was also looking at the like and comment count on his previous IG posts...very obvious how being KJ has increased his popularity.   
Agree with you about his acting. Even in ep 3-4, he was a bit awkward; but the recent ones where KJ was waiting for Ilri and when he stormed into the Jang house....that was no longer LSH there...but KJ^^
I don't know how I can survive after next week...missing KJ already=((

snklgs said: @uhnny  hello too :-h   Yeah, I'm so glad he is updating his IG.  It is amazing how fast he gained followers in just a couple of weeks.  I was also looking at the like and comment count on his previous IG posts...very obvious how being KJ has increased his popularity.   
Agree with you about his acting. Even in ep 3-4, he was a bit awkward; but the recent ones where KJ was waiting for Ilri and when he stormed into the Jang house....that was no longer LSH there...but KJ^^
I don't know how I can survive after next week...missing KJ already=((

@uhnny I too like Ilri got hooked after episode 3^^ shirtless KJ ruined my life. Although I've known of him before, but I didn't really obsess about him until VL. Since then i have been binge watching his past work.I like him now that he fleshed out compared to when he was skinny.

Yeah , I only watched ep 17 &18 once coz it was too sad to see KJ sad, but LSH was superb acting wise.

Agree that he is no longer model Soo Hyuk , but Kim Joon. Super model Soo Hyuk would've banged her by episode 4 and moved on by then;)

I think he also learned a lot from UTW. For his next drama, I hope he gets a second lead role in a major drama, something like a procedural without necessarily having a love line, that has high.ratings or lead in cable or awesome independent movie with a high.buzz factor.

Ok, VL has ended. I am depressed with the ending. But super impressed by LSH. He was really awesome in the last 2 episodes. Having said that, I hope he gets a lot of offers for great roles in the near future. I am also excited for the interviews that usually come out after drama.
....ok, I now need to dose myself with Silly-but-cute Style Log episodes to cure my sadness from watching the last episode of Valid Love. 

@magushsilence  Yeah! He's one fine hawt piece of man with that incredibly sexy voice.
Although I like watching it, the music reminds me of how the ending sucked for Kim Joon.  I really feel as sad as he looked like in the last couple of episodes. 
need to watch more half-naked LSH videos

Easing back into his model self after being Kim Joon...
LSH going to an event held by a SK sports fashion brand last Feb 5.
EXR Excelerate Night

201502052131333710_1_zpsragulunp.jpg

201502052113131118_1_zpswrrz3tlw.jpg

05847928_zpspm2u4mhh.jpg

Feb 7, 20155pm, Seoul
LSH visiting the Noir Larmes store.  Getting back more and more into his model self:) 
They have awesome leather jackets^^ Want one :D

Last pic is the one Noir Larmes posted on their Facebook announcing LSH's visit.
B9O3rM6CcAA2_FD_zpsquwkq63s.jpg

B9O3rNPCYAAelGe_zpshorfg4v1.jpg

10986946_423668151129795_13524348798561210959348_423202084509735_294369849850467P