Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

Guest itashee

class="content-title" Lee Soo Hyuk Revealed to Be a Strong Candidate as the Male Lead for Upcoming Drama “Sensible Love”

lovelymorning September 6, 2014 

2014.09.06_lee-soo-hyuik.jpg

Model-turned-actor Lee Soo Hyuk has been revealed to be in talks for tvN’s upcoming drama “Sensible Love.”According to a statement released by a representative of the broadcasting company on September 6, Lee Soo Hyuk will be taking on the role of a carpenter, Kim Joon, if he ends up being cast. In the drama, Kim Joon is a charming yet fatally irresistible young carpenter that has a deep sadness concerning his family.

A representative of Lee Soo Hyuk’s management agency, Star J Entertainment, also responded, “At the moment Lee Soo Hyuk is reviewing his casting options for ‘Sensible Love’ in a positive light.”

Meanwhile, the drama, “Sensible Love,” will depict the events that will occur when a girl, Il Lee, who has married her teacher from high school, meets another man later in her life. The drama will be broadcast later this year in November on tvN.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/06/lee-soo-hyuk-revealed-to-be-a-strong-candidate-as-the-male-lead-for-upcoming-drama-sensible-love/

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Soo-hyuk up to play the other man in Valid Love

by girlfriday
| September 8, 2014

LeeSooHyuk1.jpg

Valid Love is the new tvN Monday-Tuesday drama from the writer of My Name Is Kim Sam-soon that’s currently courting Uhm Tae-woong and Han Ji-min to play a married couple that hits a rough patch when the wife’s eye wanders. Enter: Lee Soo-hyuk (High School King of Savvy), he of greener pastures.

The new romantic comedy from writer Kim Do-woo (Sam-soon, What’s Up Fox, Me Too Flower) and PD Han Ji-seung (Alone in Love) is about a woman who meets her future husband while in high school — she’s a student and he’s her biology teacher. We don’t know when they get married, so I’ll hold out hope that it isn’t icky. After being married for a while, she meets a new man who sparks her feelings and naturally, complications ensue.

Lee Soo-hyuk has been offered the role of a young attractive carpenter who’s oozing with charisma. He also harbors a painful family scar, because well-adjusted young men are just unheard of in dramaland. He pretty much sounds like his High School King of Savvy character with a more blue-collar occupation, but I guess when you’re always playing the romantic spoiler in a love triangle, the only thing that changes is your job. Lee Soo-hyuk is still far from great, but he’s been getting better and better with every role (and his bromance with Seo In-gook in Savvy made up for a lot).

None of the actors has signed on the dotted line, but I like the potential casting so far, and am mostly trusting the writer to deliver a solid rom-com. Valid Love follows My Secret Hotel in October.

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/lee-soo-hyuk-up-to-play-the-other-man-in-valid-love/

class="titleNews"Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Si Young, Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Yeo Jin Confirmed for Drama ‘Valid Love’

2014.09.16 15:48 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

tvN’s upcoming drama Valid Love has confirmed its casting with Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Si Young, Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Yeo Jin.

Valid Love is about a girl named ‘Kim Il Li’ (Il Li means valid in Korean), who marries her high school teacher but falls in love with another man, as the drama debates whether hew new love is valid from both her and her husband’s point of view.

The drama will tell the story of Il Li, who feels passionate love for the first time after she enters a stable relationship though marriage and two men who are by her side.

CJ E&M’s Kim Ryun Hee PD said, “Most people go through passionate love and mature before they have a stable relationship and get married but the story of Il Li, who experiences her first love while she is in a stable marriage, will present a drama with different sentiments.”

75977002.jpg

Lee Si Young will be acting as ‘Kim Il Li’ while Uhm Tae Woong will be acting as Kim Il LI’s husband ‘Jang Hee Tae,’ who watches his wife experiencing new love during their marriage.

Lee Soo Hyuk will be taking on the role of ‘Kim Joon,’ who captures Il Li’s heart with his fatal charms and Choi Yeo Jin will be acting as ‘Jang Hee Soo,’ the younger sister of ‘Jang Hee Tae’ with chic and straightforward character.

Kim Ryun Hee PD stated, “The passionate and hot ‘first love’ and fateful and stable ‘last love’ will come in a switched order to ‘Kim Il Li’ as she shows her struggles on love through writer Kim Do Woo and director Han Ji Seung’s unique sentiments. The production team of My Name is Kim Sam Soon and Alone In Love and the charming cast members will be presenting a drama with new color so please show your anticipation.”

Valid Love will begin filming in September and air in November.

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/75977/valid-love-confirms-casting-and-will-begin-filming-soon

Lee Shi-young and Uhm Tae-woong get hitched for Valid Love

by girlfriday
| September 16, 2014

LeeShiYoung_UhmTaeWoong1.jpg

Confirmations are in for the cast of tvN’s fall Monday-Tuesday drama Valid Love, with Uhm Tae-woong (Could We Love) playing the leading man as expected, while the heroine will be played by Lee Shi-young (Golden Cross), rather than Han Ji-min, who was courted earlier. Now that it’s going to be Lee Shi-young and Uhm Tae-woong, I want it to be really quirky, like High School King of Savvy quirky.

The new romantic comedy comes from writer Kim Do-woo (My Name Is Kim Sam-soon, What’s Up Fox, Me Too Flower!) and PD Han Ji-seung (Alone in Love), and stars Uhm Tae-woong as a marine researcher who once taught biology temporarily at a girls’ high school, and met his future wife Lee Shi-young there when she was a student. They get married and have a very ordinary happy marriage like anyone else, but one day the husband finds out that his wife is cheating on him, and gets furious for the first time in his life and explodes (hopefully figuratively — these days, it’s hard to tell).

Lee Shi-young plays the wife who’s caught between her husband who should be her “last love,” and Lee Soo-hyuk (High School King of Savvy), a carpenter who makes her feel as if she’s experiencing a “first love.” The drama will play with this last love/first love dynamic and the heroine’s mixed-up timing, in meeting the two men in reverse order, so to speak. I dunno, we’ll have to see if it’s a sympathetic conflict, or if it’s just a lot of fancy talk to justify cheating.

Choi Yeo-jin (Emergency Couple) also joins the cast as Uhm Tae-woong’s little sister, a chic woman who never hesitates to speak her mind. She tends to play characters I love — the brassy, sassy best friend — so I’m looking forward to her dynamic with her oppa. Maybe she’ll be the voice of reason in all this?

On paper the basic setup sounds more like a melo than a rom-com, but the hero’s trajectory sounds really funny: Once he calms down after the initial shock, he decides he can’t just sit back and lose his wife, so he sets out to prove that her new love is invalid (the heroine’s name is Illy, which means “valid”). It’s definitely weird but he’s a scientist, so I get the impulse to back up his hypothesis with evidence. Please make Uhmforce a super-nerd, pretty please!

The 20-episode drama has been pushed a few months back and will now follow Liar Game (which follows My Secret Hotel) in November.

LeeSooHyuk_ChoiYeoJin1.jpg

Via Chosun

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/lee-shi-young-and-uhm-tae-woong-get-hitched-for-valid-love/

class="content-title" After School’s Nana and Model-Actor Lee Soo Hyuk Pose in a Couple Pictorial for Nylon deedeegii September 19, 2014

nana-lee-soo-hyuk-3.jpg

A new couple photo shoot featuring After School’s Nana and model-actor Lee Soo Hyuk has been released by global sports brand Skechers and Nylon magazine. With their tall height and perfect figures, the two of them look like a model couple in this particular pictorial.

In these photos, Nana and Lee Soo Hyuk can be seen dressed in various pieces from Skechers’ 2014 Fall/Winter season line, which includes a wide range of colors in its scheme while also using shadow fox fur to increase the warmth of the jackets. The line also showcases many different items that focus on tasteful details such as the style and metal detailing.

The two stars display good chemistry as they emanate their chic charms. It has been said that Nana and Lee Soo Hyuk surprised the staff members at the set of the photo shoot by showing off their ability to strike various poses in every cut. They were both able to pull off the clothing items perfectly, making for a successful photo shoot.

Check out the video clip and some of the photos below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os-wUkLX6y8#t=21

nana-lee-soo-hyuk-2.jpg

nana-lee-soo-hyuk.jpg

lee-soo-hyuk-2.jpg

lee-soo-hyuk-3.jpg

lee-soo-hyuk.jpg

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/19/after-schools-nana-and-model-actor-lee-soo-hyuk-pose-in-a-couple-pictorial-for-nylon/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Winner, Lee Kwang Soo, Kangnam, and More Deliver ′Letters from Angels′ to Promote Adoption in Korea
Every year since 2002, photographer Cho Sei Hon has invited celebrities to help promote adoption in Korea by posing in photos with orphaned children. 
In 2014, Winner, Lee Seo Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, Bong Tae Gyu, M.I.B′s Kangnam, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Soo HyuK, Lee Dong Wook, Park Seo Joon, Yeo Jin Goo, Park Min Woo, and Yoo Yeon Seok were captured in the precious photos. 
On December 3, fashion magazine Cosmopolitan unveiled some of the photos from Cho Sei Hon′s Letters From Angels project for 2014.
77552363.jpg

The stars all embraced these orphaned children and took heartwarming photos, praying that each and every child will be adopted soon. 
On being able to participate in such a meaningful project, Winner stated, "To even return just a little bit of love that we received through this opportunity to even provide even a little awareness in national adoption, we are extremely happy. We hope that these beautiful babies, such as Do Yool and Ji Hoon, will hurry and find a good family, good parents, and grow up to help other people. We′re so happy to be able to paticipate in this meaningful project." 
Yoo Yeon Seok stated, "My heart ached wondering why these beautiful and smilling children end up being alone. Of course, through the efforts of many people from Letters From Angels and other projects, the situation has improved compared to before. I hope that my little action will be strength to help even one child find a good family. I hope that Taemin, who was full of smiles the first time I met him, will continue grow into a happy child without losing that smile."
98238947.jpg

Lee Soo Hyuk shared, "I always thought that the issue with adoption was a bit vague, but as I personally held Minseo in my arms, I suddenly felt this heavy responsibility. I participated in this to help Minseo, but I feel that I′ve received more help from Minseo. I′m going to have to try harder to become a better actor to not embarrass Minseo, who has helped me to have good feelings and be rewarded." 
Kangnam said, "I participated in Letters From Angels with the hope that at least one child will be adopted into a happy home through me. If I′m in the situation to help someone, I believe that I should definitely help. Even if it means that I have to use my popularity, I hope that these children will meet good parents." 
Cho Sei Hon′s 12th photo exhibition for Letters From Angels will open on December 17 at the Insa Art Center. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82515/winner-lee-kwang-soo-kangnam-and-more-deliver-letters-from-angels-to-promote-adoption-in-korea

• 2 weeks later...

Olloooo!

Im LSH new fan! :smile:

Im so captivated and posseased by LSH charm in Valid Love!

I haven't watch his other drama yet I'd watched Runaway Cup where he is in.

He's just not only good looking, he got the sex appeal and I just cant resist his charm and support him whose role as Kim Joon being with Il Ri, someone's else wife in Valid Love. His acting ability is just awesome! He nails it! I love you, Lee Soo Hyuk-ssi!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

New LSH fan also:)  Amazing how one drama ( Valid Love) can totally change my perspective.  In the past 10 days, I have marathoned High School King of Savy, Vampire Idol, Runaway Cop, and Style Log.  Spent also oodles of time looking at his pics on instagram etc.  I think since he gained all that bulk, he looks more manly. The carpenter hair really looks good on him.  
I hope that his appearance on Valid Love will be his breakout role, and that we'll see him in lead roles soon.  
 Shark and Tree with Deep Roots aren't really my cup of tea, but I will watch it for LSH:)

Guest valarmorghulis

Valid Love got me to this thread. He's soooo hot in the drama..hellooo just stick with him please (not in my right mind) :))

Lee Soo Hyuk is the ONLY reason I'm watchin' Valid Love   :D He's quite frankly hard to miss on that drama, he has so much screen presence and charisma that it overshadows the other two characters. Except for the actress who plays Hee Soo of course. And OMG his voice? It just melts butter and make ANY woman go weak in the knees   =P~ ;)
I'd like to see him in a drama co-starring Gong Hyo Jin next. She has this ability to make any of her male co-stars shine. She builds a good rapport with her co-stars too. Gong Hyo Jin looks like Kim Min Hee a bit, who coincidentally is Soo Hyuk's ex. Not surprising since the two are BFFs.

Guest snklgs

@ni8tingayle_4f78  Yeah, my main reason for watching Valid Love is Lee Soo Hyuk too :x
He looked quite good with Gong Hyo Jin in that Soju CM.  I was also quite pleasantly surprised that he co-starred with Park Min Young in Gavy NJ's MV:)
I am quite happy too that he is updating his instagram. It's nice to see also that his recent posts have reached higher number of likes compared to before.  I do wish that there's more info out there about him though...

snklgs said: @ni8tingayle_4f78  Yeah, my main reason for watching Valid Love is Lee Soo Hyuk too :x
He looked quite good with Gong Hyo Jin in that Soju CM.  I was also quite pleasantly surprised that he co-starred with Park Min Young in Gavy NJ's MV:)
I am quite happy too that he is updating his instagram. It's nice to see also that his recent posts have reached higher number of likes compared to before.  I do wish that there's more info out there about him though...

Guest snklgs

Finished watching all the Playboyz B-) :x sections of Style Log. Amazing ! I really loved:

1. Fashion King Soo Hyuk during Seoul Fashion Week. Lol about his comment that JH wouldn't have dared talk to him before.Also lol when he got pissed at JH in the van coz JH called him to say he was late. Also very insightful when the female designer.commented on how happy she was that finally he acknowledged her after all those years.

2. Barista making Long Blacks ^^

3. Okinawa abs

Love how he picks on Jong Hyun. WatchING SL though makes me sad about my closet:) and learn the value of fitting^^. LSH also is pretty intimidating with his picky fashion sense and wicked sense of humor.