Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

unfortunately not much updates today

I think there are no new selfies b/c both his eyes are covered in his last two, with that grueling schedule he must be tired and maybe it shows : O

might be why he opened his eyes so big here haha

c2.png?w=990

:/ :/ I hope he gets some rest soon, don't want to wake up and hear he's collapsed and in a hospital somewhere like I hear about other stars :/

SooHyukSoo FIGHTING !!  (ฅ`ω´ฅ) only 11 days till we see your hardwork !

another gorgeous selfie, his lips look so kissable ! (*/∇\*)

this hairstyle at night reminds me of Kim Joon from 'Valid Love' which was one of my favourite looks of his ^o^

also another selfie with someone

caption basically says "He talked to me because last week we played tennis together briefly and he remembers me. He really has a good nature."

I have no idea where this was taken though? I'm seeing pictures that imply Lee Byung Hun and other famous people were in the same place o_O 

and aigooooo this thread has recently just become instagram reposts. I will finish translating that interview and post it today to remind you silent lurkers why you visit this thread anyway ^o^

• Like 1

LOOK HOW CUTE HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ARE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

captions is : Everyday shooting...~camera emoticon~

also lol who's that in the background filming themselves in the same way?

the poster is out ! the one we saw all those BTS videos of  ^ o ^

Ci0Qz3gUUAEi-3q.jpg

above our SooHyukSoo's head the caption says "I like you"

uwaahhh can you imagine  (´∀`)♡

and isn't he pretty here ? : )

Spoiler

i wrote this in the lucky romance thread too lol catch me over there sometime

he's with nam joo hyuk WHAT

how do they know each other?? I didn't know they were friends : O And is that GD's voice I hear filming? it sounded a bit like him lol

glad to see he's got enough time off to hang with friends though, I was worried about his schedule being too tough : o

EDIT: OK Joo Hyuk is signed to YG entertainment, and our SooHyukSoo's really close w/ loads of ppl in that company, so much so that when he went on String Heart the prez rang up and said 'Please take care of our Soo Hyuk!' 

I'll find the ep and post it, or maybe a clip instead

uwahh the poster is out! Only 2 more days until the drama airs~

CjGRIW2XIAEyQjh.jpg

our SooHyukSoo also posted it on his instagram

I like the amount of yellow in these posters. Very lucky charm/talisman-ish. I hope it's as funny and as quirky as it looks !

also LOL:

I'd be non-stop staring at him too

• Like 1

Japan fans sent some support to our SooHyukSoo!

CjRqXhCWgAAcmzV.jpg

and here's the video of the presscon for those that missed it! it's so rare for a presscon to be held the same day the drama airs?

there's a LOT of flashing (just a warning in case any of you have epilepsy!)

there's also a super  l o n g  preview in there full of new footage we haven't seen yet :o I hope someone uploads it to youtube soon