Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

Oh, I can't believe there are new inhabitants of this thread! Awesome. It's been a while since I checked this one. Was more active in the Local Hero thread and currently catching up with the Lucky Romance thread. Glad this one's moving as well.

Spoiler

@yoojinwoo It's good you're posting articles of Soo Hyuk. That's pretty cool but better check with some website/translator policies about posting the whole content. Some allow it and some don't. Just better be careful which is which. Got translator friends who really go wild when they're not cited properly and reposters don't follow their rules regarding whole content reposting. But it'd be neat if you did all those trans by yourself though ;) Cheers :lol:

• Like 1

our SooHyukSoo updated his instagram just now ^ o ^ :

Gentle Monster is a shop, idk what he'll be doing there though. Shop opening? Runway? idk

he also posted in V app chat:

MOD EDIT: Put long posts and multiple pictures in spoiler tag

Spoiler

He says "Hi. Tomorrow I'll be going to Daegu" and three (upside down?) smiley faces 

and then:

"See you tomorrow"

and then:

"Coming or not coming?"

and then:

"Incidentally, on 25th May I'll go to Busan. Also, the first ep of 'Lucky Romance airs then'.

and then :

"I said go or don't go!"

also lol at that person "he likes watching us figuring out what's going on"

it true, he seems like an annoying tease

and finally he says:

And good night! Bye!"

Edited by rainmoon
multiple images

I wrote an update a few days ago but it never posted - _ - I'll rewrite it now then lol

anyway, when he went to Jeju Island for that Grazia Korea photoshoot that I posted on page 45, he made an accidental cameo in 1 Night 2 Days l o l 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WixRRfQAm94

there's no English subs in that clip but they're wondering if he's the new member lol

I can't find English subs for the clip alone but the entire ep with english subs is here:

luckily he appears right at the beginning so you don't really have to skip past much, and he doesn't appear again so you don't need to watch the rest after he's gone ^o^

I was hoping he'd guest for real though :/ I wish he'd go on more variety shows so we can see more of him. I remember him saying he wants to but no one calls him lmfao, I'll track down that interview and translate and post it

And then he said he'd never go on 'We Got Married' apparently lol, I'll post that too later

• Like 1

selfie update! from today I think

not on his account but on hers. I think she's a freelance model which might be how they met. Her caption basically just says she met him today, so I don't think she knows him and they met for the first time today ^o^

ALso! That event today in Daegu is "Gentle Monster 7th Flagship Store Opening Party" and YG has somethin to do with it (which means lots of celebs)

basically, I expect LOTS of pics, and LOTS of selfies ^ o ^

!!! Photos and vids are out already (Grazia Korea is posting them)

EDIT: Grazia Korea deleted the pic (wth? why) so here it is uploaded by someone else:

idk how to use the spoiler thing bear with me here I'll attempt to use it

Spoiler

some videos (warning there's A LOT of flashing so epilepsy warning for these:

slightly less flashing in this one:

don't you think it looks awkward as hell lmao, having to look at sunglasses while ppl trail you around and take flashing pics (- , -) 

and about 5 minutes ago he posted a super blurry selfie why is he like this lmao

if i were as beautiful as him every picture would be the HIGHEST quality so whats he doin lol

and he also uploaded a picture of whatever this thing is:

lol he has A LOT of fans lmao u can hear them scream so LOUDLY in this one

also she uploaded a vid of some other celebs I think I heard the name Kim Ki Bum so yea there's loads of other people at this event too

~Gentle Monster~ or w/e it's called must have a lot of clout

I probs should've waited until the night was over and then just condensed everything under one spoiler lol sorry guys

idk if people like to know things in real time instead just hearing about it long afterwards? : / idk if I can delete posts and edit them into one post either (o_O)

but ANYWAY he posted in V App chat again:

a4.png?w=990

he says many people came so he had to wait a bit before heading in, and says sorry