Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

ANYWAY wassup everyone i'm happy he did a live stream TWO of them in fact

they've been uploaded in case anyone missed them but unfortunately the only subs available are in Japanese atm, but hopefully English will come soon ! He basically answered about who his rolemodels were (Lee Byung Han, Kang Dong Wan, Cha Seung Won) and like, what his favourite sports are...skiing and snowboarding and stuff like that

I didn't catch a lot of what he said for a korean my korean sucks so we'll have to wait for English subs which I hope will come soon ^o^

• Like 2

lol sorry for not updating much yesterday. Not only was there not any updates but I was also  s u p e r  tired (I'm narcolpteic --_- ) so went to bed early

ANYWAY he sent a coffee thing to the set of Gogh: A Starry Night (the web drama)

his close friend Kim Young Kwang (part of The Model Avengers) is the lead in this drama, and Yuri is too who co-starred in Local Hero with him so he sent it to support them

It airs in June in China, and it's directed by the director of Pinocchio (and apparently both Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk have made cameos?) so I think this drama might be good lol

• Like 1

I translated the message he wrote on the coffee cart b/c I saw on the web that some people wanted to know what it said and it hasn't been translated anywhere apparently? so it says:

Director Jo Soo Won, Kim Young Kwang-nim, Yuri-nim

and everyone who is a member of staff, as you film Gogh: The Starry Night, 

please enjoy this delicious coffee!

Work hard until the end!

-From actor Lee Soo Hyuk

lol I wasn't expecting it to be so formal with all the 'nim' added even to his hyung's name, but I guess there's a time and a place for informality ^o^ 

• Like 1

it's been a slow day for updates but he just updated instagram! with some pretty artwork:

seems like a p good way to get his attention tbh, i see him reupload artwork of himself p often ^ _ ^

(also it's like 3am in Seoul? he must have a super tough schedule if he's going to bed that time EVERY night since he always posts goodnight at this time, and getting up super early for filming :/)

NEW SELFIE!:

uploaded about 10 minutes ago he looks VERY handsome here

I think I'm getting used to the hair it looks good here ; )

he uploaded it like 12 hours before but deleted it though? not sure why, maybe was an accident and had to reupload it lol

lots of comments say they like his shadow, how funny it must be to read that haha his fans are so cute

b.png?w=660

if anyone is interested, his original caption was "ㅁ ㅓㅇ...-emoticon-" which means " " which means 'blank'...u know the kind of blank like when a teenager has to go to school early and just woke up and just stares at their teacher like... 

maybe he's tired then o_O he has a tough schedule....hope he can rest well soon

• Like 1

there's also two more red selfies here, they can't be found on his instagram either:

c1.png?w=660

d.png?w=660

i love the second one lol

anyway idk what the original captions were or who uploaded them b/c I missed it -_------- i was asleep -_-- how annoying

• Like 1

@yoojinwoo Thanks for the V App update! So excited to see the whole thing subbed in English.

Anyway, I'd like to share some gifs I made of him on the latest Lucky Romance Teaser

tumblr_o6o4i3QPL51ucmkkzo6_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o6nrk7iTHb1ucmkkzo1_500.gif

tumblr_o6nrk7iTHb1ucmkkzo2_500.gif

tumblr_o6nrk7iTHb1ucmkkzo3_500.gif

tumblr_o6nrk7iTHb1ucmkkzo4_500.gif

Spoiler

Shameless plugging: I compile most of the Lee Soo Hyuk gifs I make in my blog. I basically migrated there when I stopped posting in this thread. But I did make a lot of Local Hero gif sets if you guys are interested in checking it out. Hehe. Will be making more, of course, when Lucky Romance airs :P

• Like 1

@NestleKIMY no problem! I couldn't wait for the English subs to come out either ^ _ ^

and i'm SO jealous of your gif-making skills b/c I have none and always wanted to make some lol

it'd be great if you could post the Lucky Romance ones here too when it airs \(^o^)/ I don't have a tumblr anymore unfortunately, though maybe I should remake and post abt our SooHyukSoo haha

AGAIN updating while I sleep (¬,¬) 

i think that's a hotel rather than an apartment complex, I wonder whereabouts he is o_O

EDIT: i forgot to mention how handsome he is but that's a given isn't it lmao must i mention that water is wet everyday? 

anyway I said I'd write his playlist lol he's got a somewhat good music taste or rather his taste somewhat aligns with mine and I'm most likely  b i a s e d  lmao SO here it goes, all the songs he's said he's liked plus songs we can hear him listening to in his insta vids:

Spoiler

Now idk if you guys want to discover new music so shall I post the music that's less known first? Nah I'll just do it whatever way

FIRST UP is from this clip on Style Log where he recommends some songs on air:

1. How Many Drinks - Miguel ft. Kendrick Lamar

2. B****, Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar

There's also a version w/ Lady Gaga but he says he prefers this ^^ one so this is the only one I'll post : )

3. Holy Grail - Jay Z ft. Justin Timberlake. Music isn' ton youtube b/c Jay Z owns Tidal and he's making his stuff exlcusive on there so sorry I can't post it -_-----

Then in another ep which I can't remember which one (but I'll edit this with an update!) he recommends this list (which I prefer)

1. Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey

2. Doin' It Right - Daft Punk ft. Panda Bear

3. Nightcall - Kavinsky (Drive OST). Good movie, I like the aesthetic, the music the writing and the jacket he wears lol

He also uploaded this to his instagram, played this in that radio show I posted earlier with Jang Yoon Ju and mentioned it in his recent V App streams so I guess he REALLY likes this song lol (so do I)

Since this post is super long now I'll just end it here and split the playlist in two ^ _ ^ Songs he's posted on his instagram are coming up next!

Part 2!

Spoiler

TIME FOR SOME INSTAGRAM SONGS

I'll just go in ~reverse chronological order~ if that makes sense. Starting from most recently posted:

This is ^^ Justin Bieber - Love Yourself

2.  Show Me - Alina Baraz & Galimatias

3. Wicked Games - Coeur De Pirate (cover)

4. The Hills - The Weeknd (one of my faves ^o^ ). He's also posted the album cover for the entire Trilogy album so it's worth checking the entire album out but I won't post it here

5. Hotline Bling - Drake

I'm sure everyone's heard this already but I'll post it anyway lol it'sa good song 

6. Back To Black - Beyonce ft Andre 3000 (The Great Gatsby OST)

7. Warm On A Cold Night - Honne

8. Simple Things - Miguel (another one of my faves)

9. Waves - Mr Probz (Robin Schulz Radio Edit)

He's also posted pictures of Curt Kobain and cover art of The XX, but not specified any songs. Both are good though so listen to all their stuff ^o^

FINAL PART!

Spoiler

these are the songs he requested in that radio show he did with Jang Yoon Ju:

1. Trouble - Coldplay (you've probably heard this before but I'll still play it)

Next song he played was Miguel - How Many Drinks but I've posted that already

Song after that is Dead Meat - Sean Lennon

And then he finally ended the show with Nightcall - Kavinsky (Drive OST), I've already posted that too ^ o ^ (good song go listen)

oh! but his captions :

the first one says: "end of morning shooting" at 9:30am

second one says: "exercise" at 1:40pm

that's quite worrisome? Morning shooting ending at 9:30am? when filming takes so long that must mean he's been shooting since like midnight or the early hours at least, and then has gone on to exercise at the gym b/c he plays an athlete and maybe there are topless scenes  and he needs to show some abs? :/ :/

i hope he stays healthy for the rest of this filming, it sounds too tough he needs to rest

meanwhile i'm sleeping for 12 hours a day

'Lucky Romance' preview ft our SooHyukSoo is out!

b1.png?w=990

and some more pics, i can't wait for this scene ; )

Spoiler

b2.png?w=990b3.png?w=990

and i was right about the hairstyle! I got used to it and now I really like it

I'm looking forward to what he said in his v app broadcast about him having to act cute b/c he can't do it lol he looks v cute with this hairstyle in my opinion

• Like 1

i found a version with subs! in case anyone couldn't understand it:

I wonder how much English our SooHyukSoo will speak

I hope it's a lot but he said in V App broadcast that they're mostly just short phrases so I assume it's like the 'Good Morning' we heard in the video~