Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

KTH is mentioned.

Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, And Rain Take MBTI Personality Tests To Check Their Group Chemistry

https://www.soompi.com/article/1406545wpp/yoo-jae-suk-lee-hyori-and-rain-take-mbti-personality-tests-to-check-their-group-chemistry

Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori & Rain check group chemistry with personality tests

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/06/yoo-jae-suk-lee-hyori-rain-check-group-chemistry-with-personality-tests

12 Heartbreaking K-Drama Quotes That Will Make You Ugly Cry

K-dramas are famous for being super kilig and funny, but what makes a lasting impact on us are the heartbreaking lines uttered by the characters we love, especially when the delivery is just right. Add a strategically-inserted OST to that, and well, you’re in a puddle of tears!

2. Hi Bye, Mama

“When I was missing you so much that my heart hurt that I wanted to carve it out, you weren’t here. And when I thought I could do anything to just touch you one more time you never answered me. Then you appeared out of the blue, and now you’re going to die again? What will I do if you leave like that?"
-Jo Gang Hwa (Lee Kyu Hyung)

Was the opportunity given to Cha Yu Ri (Kim Tae Hee) a blessing or a punishment? Do you think you can handle what Jo Gang Hwa went through?

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/heartbreaking-lines-kdramas-a4670-20200617?ref=home_feed_1

10 Korean Celebrity Siblings That You Might Not Have Known About

How many of these did you know about?

2. Kim Tae Hee & Lee Wan

Lee Wan (Left) & Kim Tae Hee (Right)

Kim Tae Hee is one of the most famous actresses in South Korea, as her incredible visuals and acting skills have made her a household name. While Kim Tae Hee is well known, her brother Lee Wan has also made a name for himself as an actor, as he’s been a part of many popular K-Dramas, such as Swallow the Sun.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-korean-celebrity-siblings-might-not-known/

8 Top-Class Actresses Who Married Top-Class Actors

These legendary actresses married fellow legendary actors!

7LlUtLVMIGDdNQKl2QP8JOzLpDtyMgHenxpxNSRw

Celebrities often get married to fellow celebrities as they can relate to each other and most likely have many things in common being that they are working in the same industry. Here are 8 top-class actresses who got married to fellow top-class actors!

4. Kim Tae Hee & Rain

Kim Tae Hee and Rain got married in January 2017 after dating for 5 years.

They had their first baby in October 2017 and welcomed their second daughter in September 2019.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/8-top-class-actresses-married-top-class-actors/

KTH updated her IG today!

101664919.1.jpg

101664918.1.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee showed off her undisputed beauty.

Kim Tae-hee posted this photo shoot to her Instagram on 24 June and she felt better than she had ever thought about. Really appreciate it. The rainy season is the beginning of today, and i hope you'll be washed away by the cold rain. It's a great place to stay." I posted a picture with the words"

In the photo, Kim tae-hee smiles brightly in a red dress. I still admire the beauty. Figures that look exactly like Kim Tae-hee in tvN's "Hi-Bye, Mama", which appears to be a gift from fans, are also prominent.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee is married to singer Rain and has two daughters.

https://news.nate.com/view/20200624n21723

6 Korean Celebrities Who Studies So Well They Ranked 1st Among Students in the Entire School

large_1701a242839d6300978c5f559c78bf6675

They were model students. 

While a lot of students struggle to stay focus while studying, these 6 celebrities had no problem getting high marks. They were good at studying, to the point they ranked 1st, not in their classes, but in their whole schools. It seems like studying is an easy thing for them! 

Without further ado, check out who they are below! 

Kim Taehee 

1592981382804-0.jpg

Image Source: MBC

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/06/24/6-korean-celebrities-who-studies-so-well-they-ranked-1st-among-students-in-the-entire-school-362088

9 K-Dramas That Got Extended Due To Their Immense Popularity

Numbers 6-8 got extended by quite a few episodes.

The popularity of a K-Drama is quite unpredictable, as producers never know what the viewers will think of the story until it’s officially released. Some K-Dramas exceed their original goals, to the point where more episodes were added due to their immense popularity. Here are a few K-Dramas that ran into this situation.

2. Yong Pal 

Yong Pal was quite the anticipated K-Drama due to its popular cast members, but the show exceeded all expectations set by the producers. The show was getting ratings of nearly 20% every episode, which caused it to get extended by 2 episodes.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-k-dramas-got-extended-due-immense-popularity/

• Like 1

Actress Kim Tae Hee becomes a model of premium hair care brand "Botalab". 

Looking forward to more brand endorsements by KTH! :D

343267_m.jpg

Riman Korea (CEO Kim Kyung-joong) announced that kim tae-hee has been selected as a model for the premium personal care brand Botalab.

Since her debut, Kim Tae-hee has been a wannabe among Korean women as korea's top actress, a self-taught actress with an intellect and beauty. In February, after five years, he successfully returned to the Anbang Theater through TVN's "Hi-Bye, Mama" ("Havama").

A brand insider said, "We believe that the brand image of BotaLab, which is made from only the finest materials from nature, and the intelligent and elegant image of Kim Tae-hee, a leading Korean actress, are well matched by the image of Kim Tae-hee, who is synonymous with beauty, and we hope that kim tae-hee's diverse charm will create a good synergy with Botalab products in the future."

Launched in June of this year, Botalab is the first premium personal care brand in Lehman Korea to achieve a healthy and beautiful life balance. Through the technology transfer agreement with the Korea Institute of Biotechnology and Promotion of the development, regeneration and production of scalp hair follicles utilizing strong plant energy deserticola TM grown in the barren nature, we have launched a set of Botalab shampoos and treatments that have excellent effects on scalp health as well as to improve hair loss symptoms. At the same time as the launch, the first volume was sold out, and it is gaining a great deal of popularity among consumers.

In addition, Riman Korea plans to grow into a brand that reaches a wide range of young people as well as middle-aged people, considering the importance of the hygiene of scalp and hair that is directly exposed to the external environment in everyday life due to the recent intensification of corona and ultra-fine dust, and the increase disinterest in hair care for young and old due to the increase in early hair loss that threatens the younger generation.

From July 1, the Botalab brand will be promoting Kim Tae-hee as a brand model, both on and off-line. Kim Tae-hee, who has been selected as a model for the Botalab brand, said, "I am excited to be a model for Botalab, and As a representative face of the brand in the future, I will try to show authenticity and good looks in a variety of better works as an actor."

https://news.nate.com/view/20200701n38841

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Actress Kim Tae Hee becomes a model of premium hair care brand "Botalab". 

Looking forward to more brand endorsements by KTH! :D

Riman Korea (CEO Kim Kyung-joong) announced that kim tae-hee has been selected as a model for the premium personal care brand Botalab.

Since her debut, Kim Tae-hee has been a wannabe among Korean women as korea's top actress, a self-taught actress with an intellect and beauty. In February, after five years, he successfully returned to the Anbang Theater through TVN's "Hi-Bye, Mama" ("Havama").

A brand insider said, "We believe that the brand image of BotaLab, which is made from only the finest materials from nature, and the intelligent and elegant image of Kim Tae-hee, a leading Korean actress, are well matched by the image of Kim Tae-hee, who is synonymous with beauty, and we hope that kim tae-hee's diverse charm will create a good synergy with Botalab products in the future."

Launched in June of this year, Botalab is the first premium personal care brand in Lehman Korea to achieve a healthy and beautiful life balance. Through the technology transfer agreement with the Korea Institute of Biotechnology and Promotion of the development, regeneration and production of scalp hair follicles utilizing strong plant energy deserticola TM grown in the barren nature, we have launched a set of Botalab shampoos and treatments that have excellent effects on scalp health as well as to improve hair loss symptoms. At the same time as the launch, the first volume was sold out, and it is gaining a great deal of popularity among consumers.

In addition, Riman Korea plans to grow into a brand that reaches a wide range of young people as well as middle-aged people, considering the importance of the hygiene of scalp and hair that is directly exposed to the external environment in everyday life due to the recent intensification of corona and ultra-fine dust, and the increase disinterest in hair care for young and old due to the increase in early hair loss that threatens the younger generation.

From July 1, the Botalab brand will be promoting Kim Tae-hee as a brand model, both on and off-line. Kim Tae-hee, who has been selected as a model for the Botalab brand, said, "I am excited to be a model for Botalab, and As a representative face of the brand in the future, I will try to show authenticity and good looks in a variety of better works as an actor."

https://news.nate.com/view/20200701n38841

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. You know, my BF is using this product. It's an anti hair loss product with nature like herbal ingredients. The set is now available in the US! He said that the product is good & instantly his hair is shiner & softer just after first use. :blush:

21 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. You know, my BF is using this product. It's an anti hair loss product with nature like herbal ingredients. The set is now available in the US! He said that the product is good & instantly his hair is shiner & softer just after first use. :blush:

Thank you to you too, @willenette dear, for sharing the testimony here. It’s the first time I heard of this product. One thing for sure for me is that KTH signs up as brand spokesperson or model for quite a number of SK upcoming products. I’m glad that they gain much attention through her endorsements!

:hooray2:

Goddess Kim Tae Hee Reappears In New Set Of Brilliant Photos

July 2, 2020

Actress Kim Tae Hee showed off the look of a goddess.

On July 2, on her personal Instagram, Kim Tae Hee shared some of the pictures with the caption, “I don’t take photos and live like that on a daily basis, so when I shoot the pictorial, I have to take screenshots and post them often. These days, eating and taking care of my body has become more difficult, I feel very grateful to have access to good products as a model. Thank you to all the staff in the group for struggled to take a picture today ^^!”.

goddess-kim-tae-hee-reappears-in-new-set

In the published pictures, goddess Kim Tae Hee is wearing ambitious long hair and showing a variety of expressions. This is a picture for the screen, but the captivating beauty and charisma have been completed so that the viewer cannot take their eyes off.

Kim Tae Hee appeared in the drama ‘Hi Bye Mama‘ (tvN) which ended its broadcast in April.

https://starbiz.net/movies-tv/south-korea/goddess-kim-tae-hee-reappears-in-new-set-of-brilliant-photos/

• Love 1

Fans impressed by 'Goddess' Kim Tae Hee's beauty which remains unchanging even at the age of 41

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/07/fans-impressed-by-goddess-kim-tae-hees-beauty-which-remains-unchanging-even-at-the-age-of-41

Actress Kim Taehee Made Headlines for Her Everlasting Beauty in Newly Shared Photos

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/07/03/actress-kim-taehee-made-headlines-for-her-everlasting-beauty-in-newly-shared-photos-365469

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Smart Celebrities Who Were Top Students In School

ed5b477f9fd94f42b8f4cd01b5e0952d.jpeg?s=

While school is a place to learn, make friends, and develop life skills, the majority of us can agree that it’s more often stressful than not. However, unlike many people, there are the lucky few who thrive in academia and thoroughly enjoy and excel at the art of studying.

Here are seven brainiacs of the Korean entertainment industry who have gotten the highest scores in their grade during their school years!

Kim Tae Hee

Kim-Tae-Hee-2.jpg

When Kim Tae Hee was in middle school, she received perfect scores in every subject for three years straight, easily landing the top spot in her grade. In a previous broadcast of MBC every1’s “Star The Secret,” Kim Tae Hee’s old teacher shared, “Kim Tae Hee’s concentration during class time was so high that she would make the teacher nervous. In the entirety of my career, I haven’t had a student as perfect as Kim Tae Hee.” On top of that, Kim Tae Hee most likely placed in the top 1-1.5 percent in the country when she took her college entrance exam, as she was accepted into the prestigious Seoul National University.

Watch Kim Tae Hee in “The Gang Doctor” (also known as “Yong Pal”) here!

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Last time, we learnt that KimBi couple’s eldest daughter has double eyelids and her name implies superiority. Now, so adorable, with forehead like KTH’s. Awww......

:transforms:

[SBS Star] Lee Hyo-ri Says RAIN & Kim Tae-hee's Daughter Looks Like Kim Tae-hee

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005881034

Korean Celebrities Who Excel In Academics While Acting On The Side

Being a celebrity and getting a good grade in school is never easy. It takes effort and dedication to even excel in academics and act at the same time.

Not all celebrities chose to finish their studies, though, amidst their popularity or acting projects. This is why these Korean stars are commendable enough to have completed their education or get higher grades while acting on the side.

Here is a list of celebrities in the K-drama land who juggle their studies and their career, and thrive while doing so.

Kim Tae Hee

korean-celebrities-who-excel-in-their-ac

Beauty and brains, indeed! In highs chool school, Kim Tae Hee scored a record of 100/100 in three subjects. She graduated in 2005 from Seoul National University, one of Korea's most prestigious educational institutions, with a degree in fashion design. Rep

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118383/20200713/korean-celebrities-who-excel-academics-acting-side.htm

• Love 1

Top 10 K-dramas of 2020 for Filipino fans so far

Year of 2020 is seriously a difficult year for various individuals but Filipino Korean drama fans find a good escape from all these. The K-dramas produced by South Korea act as entertaining and happy pill to many.

There are various completed dramas that inspired the fans. As there are also ongoing dramas that teach life and love lessons to them. One can pick anything from these but whatever drama that will be chosen, there is no doubt that it will give the viewer a good time while learning a lot of knowledge.

In fact, many fans say that 2020 has a good match to 2016 when it comes to best K-dramas. Remember, 2016 serves as one of the best years when all series in different genre are really enjoyable and informative. Still, other years that passed also gave fans good K-dramas; it is just that, 2016 and 2020 set the bar so high.

With that, Annyeong Oppa team together with Annyeong Oppa Group members join forced to came up with top 10 K-dramas of 2020 so far. It may be still too early to create this but there are already great pieces to watch that other people should not miss!

Below is the list of top 10 K-dramas this 2020 based on the recently conducted survey where over 8,000 Filipino fans participated in. Wherein, the survey only run for 14 hours.

8. Hi Bye, Mama!

Hi_Bye_Mama-mp22.jpg?resize=723,1024&ssl

• It aired on tvN and available on Netflix;
  • February 22 to April 19;
  • Starring Kim Tae Hee; and
  • Tells the story of a ghost who has been reincarnated for a 49-day project.

It’s so underrated. People should know that this show is a masterpiece.

Adrian Quitalig

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/07/17/top-10-k-dramas-of-2020-for-filipino-fans-so-far/
  • Like 1

KTH’s new endorsement, Bingicecream.

20200723093535_1488138_1040_1600.jpg

102120737.2.jpg

CF full version:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RGbpggsTGZc

CF 6 seconds version:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1gkhvo6_ZU

CF 15 seconds version:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iv0OkxV4elA