Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

38 minutes ago, akazukin02 said:

Only 3 episodes left now, when will we see her again in a new project  :bawling:   I understand that her priority now is her family and i am so happy that she’s married to Rain who is caring and loving but i hope it won’t take another 5 years before we see in another drama. :bawling:

Hi @akazukin02, oh no, not another 5 years, unless she is going to add another 2 playmates to her daughters! :P:lol:......Keep our fingers crossed for “a not too long” confirmation of her next project! Fighting!!

I hope for a rom-com next. If I count from her Iris drama, these are the endings of her dramas that were aired (she has her Chinese drama that has not seen the light of the day yet):

Sad endings:

1. Iris

2. Jang Ok Jung

Happy endings:

1. My Princess

2. Yongpal

Equal numbers. If HBM falls under sad ending (meaning CYR leaving earth after the 49 days), it’s time for her to pick a drama with happy ending next...in my wish list!

33 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @akazukin02, oh no, not another 5 years, unless she is going to add another 2 playmates to her daughters! :P:lol:......Keep our fingers crossed for “a not too long” confirmation of her next project! Fighting!!

I hope for a rom-com next. If I count from her Iris drama, these are the endings of her dramas that were aired (she has her Chinese drama that has not seen the light of the day yet):

Sad endings:

1. Iris

2. Jang Ok Jung

Happy endings:

1. My Princess

2. Yongpal

Equal numbers. If HBM falls under sad ending (meaning CYR leaving earth after the 49 days), it’s time for her to pick a drama with happy ending next...in my wish list!

if they decide to have another baby i hope it will be a boy this time :blush:

Sad endings:

1. Iris

2. Jang Ok Jung

3. Nine Tailed Fox: Forbidden Love (which i just finished rewatching again :D)
4. Hi Bye, Mama (my hope for happy ending now is quashed :tears: )

Happy endings:

1. My Princess

2. Yongpal

3. Love Story in Harvard

4. Boku To Star no 99 Nichi

Still equal number. Also hoping for a happier series next time. 

31 minutes ago, akazukin02 said:

if they decide to have another baby i hope it will be a boy this time :blush:

Sad endings:

1. Iris

2. Jang Ok Jung

3. Nine Tailed Fox: Forbidden Love (which i just finished rewatching again :D)
4. Hi Bye, Mama (my hope for happy ending now is quashed :tears: )

Happy endings:

1. My Princess

2. Yongpal

3. Love Story in Harvard

4. Boku To Star no 99 Nichi

Still equal number. Also hoping for a happier series next time. 

I truly hope so too, that KTH gets a boy one day! Just like her and her own siblings, though not in that order. Praying hard for it.

Thank you for adding her other dramas. Yup, equal numbers there. Though the chance may be low, I am still sticking to a happy ending for HBM, with CYR be human again. If assuming she can’t be with GH anymore, she has SW and her own father, mother, sister and friends. What a twist, but fighting to the end, hahaha...

• Love 1

KTH updated her IG today.

Kim Tae-hee, to the medical staff working for the control of Coronavirus 19 "We'll get over it together."

763517_490528_2744.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee delivered a message of support to the medical staff who are working to protect against the new coronavirus infection (Corona 19).

Kim tae-hee posted this photo to her Instagram on June 16 with the caption, "Thank you and respect all the nurses who are struggling at the front line of corona 19." She added, "All the medical staff, please do your best."

In the photo released, Kim Tae-hee looked beautiful and cheered on the medical staff.

763517_490529_2753_org.jpg

Last month, Kim tae-hee joined the "Good Landlords" movement to share the grievances of tenants who are struggling with sales with Corona 19, and cut their March rent by 50% to tenants in their own buildings.

The building owned by Kim Tae-hee is a "Prestige To Building" located near Gangnam Station in Gangnam District, Seoul, and houses cafes and educational facilities, as well as a gogit house, chicken house, and food house.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee is currently on TVN drama "High Buy, Mama!" it airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m.

https://news.nate.com/view/20200416n41459

On 8 April 2020 at 10:30 PM, Nancyzak said:

Child Actor Seo Woojin Showed Adorable Confidence in His Pretty Visual, Recalling His Childhood(?) in The Behind Video of 'Hi Bye, Mama!'

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/04/06/child-actor-seo-woojin-showed-adorable-confidence-in-his-pretty-visual-recalling-his-childhood-in-the-behind-video-of-hi-bye-mama-342726

Hi Nancyzak, Seo Woo Jin cut off his long hair now. He did a stellar job in portraying the role of KTH's daughter. He looked great in his role, that beautiful facial features stood-out in the drama. He's talented! Ahhh..... Time flies so fast - "Hi Bye, Mama" is coming to an end.  :o

18 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, Seo Woo Jin cut off his long hair now. He did a stellar job in portraying the role of KTH's daughter. He looked great in his role, that beautiful facial features stood-out in the drama. He's talented! Ahhh..... Time flies so fast - "Hi Bye, Mama" is coming to an end.  :o

Hi @willenette, ahh, I saw the image of him at the barber. That could be it huh? Yes, he is an adorable and talented child. I bet there are projects lining up for him after this, if they are not there already. 

Yup, time flies fast indeed. Last 2 episodes to go for this weekend. We will get our answer whether CYR will stay on as human! :D

Actress Kim Tae Hee shows her support for nurses in midst of COVID-19 epidemic

1587043160-20200416-kimtaehee.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee showed her support for nurses in midst of the COVID-19 epidemic.

On April 16, Kim Tae Hee shared the photos below on Instagram along with the message, "Thank you and respect to all the nurses who are struggling at the front line of the coronavirus... All medical staff, gain strength!!! Let's all get through it together~~!!!"

In the photos, the actress can be seen holding up signs that state, "Please cheer on the nurses who are with us at the front line of the coronavirus!"

In other news, Kim Tae Hee is currently starring in the tvN drama 'Hi Bye, Mama!', which resumed filming last month after all staff tested negative for COVID-19.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/04/actress-kim-tae-hee-shows-her-support-for-nurses-in-midst-of-covid-19-epidemic

"Ghost mother" Kim Tae Hee sends encouragement message to medical team during Covid-19 pandemic

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.13618643

• Love 1

23 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

“Hi Bye, Mama” Main Cast Says Goodbye To Their Drama Ahead Of Upcoming Finale

https://www.soompi.com/article/1395110wpp/hi-bye-mama-main-cast-says-goodbye-to-their-drama-ahead-of-upcoming-finale

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. I'm happy that KTH made a successful return to the small screen. :P

• Like 1

Congratulations to KTH and the whole cast and crews of Hi bye, Mama, for a successful run of the drama to completion!

Ending is not to my expectation but, it was a good and logical wrap/closure.

Below is the film making video for the last episode.

Credit: tvN Drama

An article, with self-explanatory headline. Images shown are not those from HBM though.

8 best hair and beauty looks from Hi, Bye Mama! actress Kim Tae-Hee 

https://www.herworld.com/gallery/beauty/best-hair-makeup-looks-hi-bye-mama-actress-kim-tae-hee/

KTH’s make-ups, as described by Sohn Ju Hee. Enjoy!

Credit: Allure Korea

Kwon Sang-woo, Kim Tae-hee, Andy Gong... How did you become a 'freshman'

How did some of the celebrities who became billionaires become "real estate big hands"?

MbC's "PD Handbook", which aired on The 21st, delved into how to invest in landlord celebrities through the "God: God" and "God".

PS20042200193.jpg

Read more here:

Spoiler

A total of 55 artists have purchased the building in the past five years, according to pd handbook, which, together with the Korea Exploration Journalism Center data team, examined celebrity-owned buildings. They purchased 63 buildings, and the sale amounted to a whopping 470 billion won. 

The way they were able to buy billions of won and billions of buildings was through the purchase of high-value bank loans and corporate buildings. 

He used bank loans to buy the building and then resell it within five years to gain a market capitalization. Hyojin Co., Korea, financed 2.6 billion won in bank loans from the sale of the Yongsan-gu Hannam-dong building, which was acquired for KRW 3.7 billion. The equity was only about 800 million won. Four years later, the building was sold for 6 billion won, leaving a profit of 2.3 billion won. 

Kwon Sang-woo and Ha Jung-woo also used loans from banks. Kwon Sang-woo recently purchased the 28 billion won Etchon-dong building, of which the loan was 24 billion won. "Kwon Sang-woo's credit rating is grade 1," the bank employee said. 

Ha Jung-woo, who recently purchased an expensive building, also bought the building with a large loan from the bank. In 2018, the company purchased an 8.1 billion won building in Jongno, of which 5.7 billion won was loaned. Less than a month later, he bought another 12.7 billion won building in Songpa-gu, which he borrowed from the bank for 9.9 billion won.

Another option was the purchase of a building in the name of a corporation, not an individual. Lee Byung-hun, Song Seung-hun, Kim Tae-hee, and Kwon Sang-woo were among the artists who purchased the building through a corporation. The registered copy of the celebrity building obtained by the PD handbook found that the owner of the building was listed as a legal entity, not the person. The corporation was a so-called family corporation where you or your family is listed as an executive. 

They make real estate transactions in the name of a corporation, which is taxable, and the tax rate applied to individual real estate transactions, such as capital gains tax and acquisition tax, is around 42% (more than KRW 500 million in the standard amount of taxation), while the corporate tax rate is only 10-22%. We analyzed the difference in taxes for corporate and private transactions through a portion of the registered records obtained, and if we traded 5 billion won buildings in the name of a corporation, there was more than 300 million won in tax to be paid when we traded in the name of an individual.

Lee Byung-hun purchased the building through a corporation named after his mother, and the address of the corporation was an office tel building in Ansung, Gyeonggi Province, not Seoul. There was no one in the corporate office at the address. Lee Byung-hun explained, "The corporation was established in the area to manage Ansung Officetel, and the purchase of the Yangpyeong-dong building in the name of the corporation is advised by the tax accountant."

Kim Tae-hee, who purchased a 13.2 billion won building in Gangnam, bought a building located in Gangnam Station, Seoul, under the name of her sister. After visiting the address listed as yongyong gyeonggi-do, another corporation was moved in. Kim Tae-hee chose an emergency office for efficiency, and he put a corporation in yongyong for real estate investment. All projects were conducted in accordance with due process."

The reason why a corporation was not established in Seoul is to avoid the acquisition tax. If a corporation is in Seoul, it will be charged about twice the acquisition tax," he said, adding, "Even if the building you purchased is in Seoul, if the corporate office is in Gyeonggi-do, the acquisition tax will not be applicable."

https://news.nate.com/view/20200422n06143

In his interview at PowerFM1 on 21 April 2020,  Lee Kyu Hyung said that he signed on for the role as Cho Kang Hwa upon hearing that it’s the husband role for KTH’s character in Hi bye, Mama and he has not even read the script. :lol:

2020042201001611700101462.jpg

In a separate news, Go Bo Gyeol who played the role of Oh Min Jung in Hi bye, Mama, said the below about KTH (based on digital translation):

"Kim Tae-hee is very pretty, but her heart is more angelic. She had more to learn. There is authenticity in the attitude of the staff and the attitude of the junior actors. I felt respected. I wanted to learn this attitude. It helped me a lot because I really enjoyed the reaction for me, even when I was breathing together."

202004211634775473_5e9eac657b1f0.jpg

Edited by Nancyzak