Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Go Bo Gyeol Talks About Working With Kim Tae Hee In “Hi Bye, Mama,” Responds To Reviews About Drama Finale

- skipped unrelated -

On working with Kim Tae Hee, Go Bo Gyeol said, “She’s someone that I have a lot to learn from. She’s like an angel. The way she interacts with the cast and staff, you can feel her sincerity, and she has respect for everyone. Whenever doing an emotional scene, she does her best so that it’s as real as possible. It made me want to become someone like that, someone who always does their best.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1396501wpp/go-bo-gyeol-talks-about-working-with-kim-tae-hee-in-hi-bye-mama-responds-to-reviews-about-drama-finale

5 hours ago, akazukin02 said:

No more Hi Bye, Mama tonight, i miss Kim Tae Hee already eottoke :bawling:  when are we going to see her again? :(

can she at least participate in Rain’s tik tok videos while we are waiting for her next drama :lol:

Yes, I am missing something today already...

Ahahaha, that’s a good idea! Rain teaching KTH to dance, for example, or simply TikTok bomb him at the side or back ground. That would be real fun! :lol:

2 written reviews of Hi bye, Mama, to each their own.

K-Drama Review: “Hi Bye, Mama!” Hails Pure And Unconditional Love Of A Mother To Her Child

https://www.hellokpop.com/review/k-drama-review-hi-bye-mama/

20200219_hi_bye_mama_official_poster-144

Review | 

K-drama review: Hi Bye, Mama! – Netflix series starring Kim Tae-hee is a cloying, ponderous ghost story

672593b2-8548-11ea-8863-2139a14b0dea_ima

K-Drama Review: Hi Bye, Mama! – A story that will touch your heart

https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/04/25/k-drama-review-hi-bye-mama-a-story-that-will-touch-your-heart/

Edited by Nancyzak

KTH’s interview, post Hi bye, Mama.

Kim Tae-hee "I met Hi bye, Mama after marriage... Motherhood empathy that can die for children [Interview S]

354279_443832_5246.jpg

However, "High Bai, Mama" has brought viewers to the point where Cha-Yuri (Kim Tae-hee) gives up reincarnation for the future of his haunted daughter, Cho Seo-woo (Suh Woo-jin). The emotional lines of the people surrounding the car glass, which died in a sudden accident and were reincarnated by chance, and the process of choosing another death for his daughter were too restless and one-dimensional. Kim Tae-hee, Lee Kyu-hyung, Ko Bo-kyu, and other actors such as Kim Tae-hee, Lee Kyu-hyung, and Ko Bo-kyu have been outraged by the "unreasonable development" and "half-ending" that wasted their performances. I couldn't understand it before I became a mother, but now I fully understand that I choose death for someone I love," he said, sympathetic to Chayuri's choice.

354279_443833_5343.jpg

"I'll answer the question, "Can I live in danger and fear while watching my daughter live in danger and fear while watching ghosts for the rest of her life?" Even though I have already died and i have been so sad and sick of watching my family and people living without me for the past five years, I have had to admit that my life is over, but i think it's appropriate to leave again for the future of my beloved daughter, Suh, who has a desire to live for a moment.

Kim Tae-hee, who saw the last meeting as the main home a few days later, said, "I think it's a decision that glass can make enough after he's been a ghost, he's been a man for 49 days, and after all his emotions. "Most of all, for the future of my daughter, Suh, who has already died, i think it would be natural for me to choose death again," said His mother Chayuri, who was also fully immersed in the ending with actress Kim Tae-hee.

After the controversy over the ending, kim Tae-hee, a performer, completed his comeback for the first time in five years with a wonderful dream of a beautiful fairy tale. I dare say that I enjoyed and enjoyed my time as a cha-glass," he said, "and it was a time to reflect and realize the most precious values in life, as if I had experienced admission, and to reflect deeply on the attitude of treating loved ones."

"It was a very meaningful and thankful time to be able to deliver a warm and meaningful message with a good drama. It was a great work i met when I missed acting, so I was very happy to be able to perform."

354279_443834_5420.jpg

Kim Tae-hee said she wanted to live with her focus on chores and parenting for the time being.

He wants to live his personal life faithfully and more maturely, focusing on the chores and childcare he has left to his family for a while. I also expressed my expectations for the next work, saying, "I pray that I will be able to see a good work that excites my heart as soon as possible."

Kim Tae-hee, who is immersed in drama as a mother and an actress, seems to have a long dream of a beautiful fairy tale. "I dare say that I was happy and enjoyable during my time as a cha-glass," he said, "it was a time to reflect and realize the most precious values in life, as if i had experienced admission, and the attitude toward loved ones. It was a very meaningful and thankful time for me to deliver a warm and meaningful message with a good drama. It was a great piece i met when I missed acting, so I was really happy to be able to perform."

Sportsbie News:Jang Truth Reporter mari@spotvnews.co.kr

https://news.nate.com/view/20200429n12883

Other images:

202004291028549498355_20200429103056_01.

tn_1588122186523_803012_1.jpg

Hi bye, Mama, Kim Tae-hee "Ending, I think it's a decision that Cha Yu Ariel can make enough" [Ex's interview]

1588092664963342.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee is 'High Bai, Mama!' I spoke about the ending of the.

Cha-Yuri, who left her family in an accident, reappears in front of her daughter and her husband Cho, who started a new life after the pain of bereavement, and the tvN drama "High Bai, Mama", which tells the story of ghost mom's 49-day real reincarnation. (Hereinafter, "Havama"). Kwon Hye-joo, who wrote Kim Tae-hee's comeback work "Confessions of a Couple," has already attracted a lot of attention since its inception.

"Habama", which opened the lid, has become a hot topic with Kim Tae-hee's water-climbing performances, Kim Tae-hee, and Lee Kyu-hyeong's chemistry. With the addition of unexpected rapid developments, it has gone viral. However, in the second half of the drama, the situation continued to unfold, leaving viewers with a lot of regret.

In the final episode, Cha-Yuri (Kim Tae-hee) is portrayed as a man who refuses to be a human being and reincarnation. Among them, his daughter, Suh Woo-jin, left chayuri with the words "Good mother."

In a written interview with Kim Tae-hee, Exsports News heard about the final ending. 

1588092995711316.jpg

Q. For the actor who actually played, he said, 'Hi-bai, Mama!' I wonder what the ending was like.
A few days after i saw the last episode of the drama, I saw it again. I think it's a decision that glass can make after a moment of being a ghost, living as a person for 49 days and experiencing all the emotions. There would have been a lot of things that Yuri realized as he had been around for five years, as a ghost, and he had died, not his fault.

Most of all, i thought it would be natural for my daughter, who loved me more than herself, to choose death again, which i had already died for. It may have been hard to understand if I had never been a mother, but i think it is the greatness of motherhood that i can give my life for my children, even if i can only want to live for a moment.

1588093059074230.jpg

1588093073909258.jpg

Q. As a real mother, I was well-known for my real-life maternal performance. Did there anything change while acting?
If I hadn't had a child, I wouldn't have been able to act. I didn't know motherhood before. In part 2, there is a scene in which he cries out, "I'm sorry, mom, i'm sorry" when he sees Suh's swing pushing off the swing and slightly hurting his hand. I wanted to express my mother's feeling satiating and dedicating everything to her health and happiness, and for the sake of her health and happiness.

https://news.nate.com/view/20200429n09975

Finally, found this full text of the interview.

Kim Tae-hee "'Hamama', I learned the greatness of maternal love" [★FULL Interview]
TVN Saturday Drama 'High Buy, Mama!' Interview with Kim Tae-hee at Chayuri Station

tn_1588122186523_458889_0.jpg

After five years at the Anbang Theater, he captivated viewers with his calmly resonant performance. 'Hi-bai, Mama!' Kim Tae-hee (40). 

Kim Tae-hee is the tvN saturday drama 'High Bai, Mama!' which ended on The 19th! (Playwright Kwon Hye-joo, director Yu Jewon, production studio Dragon and M-I. "Habama") appeared. In 2015, he returned after a long time since the drama "Yong-Pal". 

"Habama" is a real reincarnation story of a ghost mom who is forced to leave her family in an accident, and cha-yuri (Kim Tae-hee) reappears in front of her husband Cho Kyung-hyeong (Lee Kyu-hyeong) and daughter Cho Seo-woo (Suh Woo-jin) who started a new life after the pain of bereavement.

After he died in an accident, he became a ghost and wandered around his family, and one day he was reincarnated. When he regained his place after the reincarnation, he could remain with his family, but he gave up. Because her husband and daughter had an affair that was already on her behalf. In addition, the direct reason for the reincarnation was the wishes of her mother Jeon Eun-sook (Kim Mi-kyung), and she chose to leave for her daughter's future. In the process, he sometimes laughed, sometimes provoking tear glands.

Kim Tae-hee after "Havama". She told Star News about her feelings about the future and her plans for the future. 

tn_1588122186523_803012_1.jpg

- How did you feel when you finished "Habama"? 

▶ seems to have a long dream of a beautiful fairy tale. I dare to say that i enjoyed and was happy during my time as a tea glass. Personally, it was a time to reflect and realize the most precious values in life, as if i had experienced admission, and the attitude toward sagainst loved ones. It was a very meaningful and thankful time for me to deliver a warm and meaningful message with a good drama. It was a great work i met when I missed acting, so I was very happy to be able to perform.

- What was the reaction of her husband, Jung Ji Hoon (Bi)?

▶ my husband always told me he couldn't see because he was just so sad. The daughters were not yet old enough to understand the drama, but they had not been monitored.

-What did you feel about kim tae-hee, a mother, daughter, and wife through "Havama"?

▶ rememberthe importance of a family that is always there and forgets for granted, and i hope that Kim Tae-hee, a mother, daughter, and wife, will be happier and happier for my family.

tn_1588122186524_445870_2.jpg

- Viewers lamented the end of the reincarnation.

What does the actor's idea about the ending. Also, what choice would Kim Tae-hee, not Cha-Yuri, have?

▶ saw the last episode of the drama, and then a few days later i saw it again. I think it's a decision that glass can make after a moment of being a ghost, living as a person for 49 days and experiencing all the emotions. There would have been a lot of things that Yuri realized as he had been around for five years, as a ghost, and he had died, not his fault. Most of all, i thought it would be natural for my daughter, who loved me more than herself, to choose death again, which i had already died for. It may have been hard to understand if I had never been a mother, but i think it is the greatness of motherhood that i can give my life for my children, even if i can only want to live for a moment.

- What points did you focus on while filming 'Havama'?

▶ focused on motherhood and love for family, husband, and people around them. I wanted to express glass's bright, simple and positive personality naturally. In advance, i took the tone of the glass by making as much time as possible to try to catch the director, the writer, and the actors. So I followed yuri's emotional line and acted, and the flow flowed naturally as if I were a real glass. The script came out so that i could act with a sincere feeling.

tn_1588122186524_685440_3.jpg

- What kind of work did kim tae-hee have left behind?

▶ sincere lyric is a work of great gratitude that has helped me know that it works. It was also a work I met after the child was born, so I had empathy and understanding about motherhood. It seems to me that it is my responsibility if my child gets sick or wrong, and I know the heart of a mother who can sacrifice and devote everything for the health and happiness of her child.

-What are some of the most memorable scenes and lines.

▶ (the famous scene) is a scene in which glass becomes a human being in the first part of the ending, and the reinforcement swells. The last time Yuri tried to leave the book in his eyes, I was most impressed when I saw the reinforcement scare me and i couldn't keep my eyes open, and i was amazed to see the snow that was always passing through my body melting from my shoulders.
In the epilogue narration, i can't help but think that in spite of some hardships, I still know how beautiful i am, the fact that I can eat something, touch my loved one, and live breathing.

- What is the plan for future activities?

▶ wants to live a more mature and fulfilling personal life, focusing on the chores and childcare that have been left to families for a while. I also pray that i will be able to see a good work that excites my heart as soon as possible.

https://news.nate.com/view/20200429n10532

Nice to know a celeb’s confession to the love of HBM.

Lee Sang Yeop, who is also mentioned in the article below, acted with KTH in Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love in 2013. He was the second male lead, Prince Dongpyeong.

Lee Sang-min “Kim Tae-hee, Jesu, who has never been there... I love drama so much", confession of a fan

202004291756774007_5ea94408d38a1.jpg

Broadcaster Lee Sang-min expressed his love for actor Kim Tae-hee.

Lee Sang-min wrote on his Instagram page on 29 July, "I've never seen Kim Tae-hee before, but I've seen Jesu, 'Hi-Baimama' so well."

"The drama was so sad and so good. I always thank and love you today."

The accompanying photo also features a poster from the TVN drama "Hi Bai Mama" on it. It is revealed that Lee Sang-min was the favorite of this drama.

Meanwhile, actor Lee Sang-yop, who is currently starring in KBS2's "I'll Go Once" and SBS's "Good Casting," laughed with a cute question: "My brother's drama."

Meanwhile, tvN toy drama "High-Bye, Mama!" starring Kim Tae-hee The 16th (last episode) aired on 19 July. Ghost mom Cha-Yuri (Kim Tae-hee) said a warm goodbye to her loved ones, choosing a life where her daughter Cho Seo-woo (Suh Woo-jin) can dream of 'tomorrow'.

https://news.nate.com/view/20200429n37297

[SBS Star] Kim Tae-hee Shares She Has Become Happier After Marrying RAIN

Actress Kim Tae-hee shared how happy she is with her married life.

On April 29, Kim Tae-hee sat down for a press interview.

201426324_1280.jpg

During the interview, Kim Tae-hee mentioned being a mother and her marriage with singer RAIN.

Kim Tae-hee said, "I'm always trying hard to do the best to give my children as much love as I can. I would like to become the kind of mother who they feel comfortable with, like a friend."

She continued, "The members of my family give me strength just by being there. They also wash away my loneliness."

201426321_1280.jpg

The actress went on, "Marriage gives you a whole new level of experience. It certainly does give me difficulties at times, but it gives me much more happiness in return."

She added, "I feel like marriage has helped me grow to a better person, and made the spectrum of my emotions become wider."

201426322_1280.jpg

First met while filming a commercial, Kim Tae-hee and RAIN married each other in January 2017.

They now raise two beautiful children together in their sweet home.

https://www.google.com.my/amp/s/news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp%3fnews_id=N1005768749

Kim Tae Hee Shares Husband Rain’s Reaction To “Hi Bye, Mama” + Talks About Working With Child Actor Seo Woo Jin

a8330da2a9234cb9b22935a25c3cce58.jpeg?s=

Following the recent conclusion of Kim Tae Hee’s long-awaited and highly-praised return to the small screen, the actress shared her husband Rain’s reaction to “Hi Bye, Mama.”

The drama “Hi Bye, Mama” tells the story of Cha Yu Ri (played by Kim Tae Hee), who is able to return to her husband and daughter as a ghost for 49 days after dying five years prior.

Kim Tae Hee shared, “I kept motherhood and the love I have for my family, husband, and those around me as my focus.”

She added, “I also wanted to naturally portray Yu Ri’s bright, simple, and positive personality. At the beginning, I met up with the director, writer, and my co-stars as often as possible to perfect Yu Ri’s tone. I acted in accordance with Yu Ri’s emotions and I followed that flow to naturally become like Yu Ri. The script was written in a manner where I could act while genuinely feeling the emotions.”

When asked how her husband reacted to her emotional acting, she responded, “My husband just said that he couldn’t watch it because it was so sad.”

The actress also expressed admiration for child actor Seo Woo Jin, who gained a lot of attention for portraying a girl. Kim Tae Hee shared, “Woo Jin fully played the role of livening up the atmosphere on set.”

She continued, “I was so proud watching him act so happily and he was so pretty that I automatically fell in love, which was a lot of help when acting. As we were filming, I would think, ‘What would I do if it wasn’t for Woo Jin?'”

Regarding a boy portraying the role of her daughter, Kim Tae Hee shared, “He really impressively acted as female Seo Woo. For his age, he is really calm, smart, and responsible. His ability to focus was so good that he had the least bloopers out of all the actors.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1397433wpp/kim-tae-hee-shares-husband-rains-reaction-to-hi-bye-mama-talks-about-working-with-child-actor-seo-woo-jin