Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

• 4 weeks later...

Ladies Are Jealous On How Rain And Kwon Sang Woo Talked About Their Wives And Married Lives

rain-and-kwon-sang-woo-flaunts-their-hap

Famous Korean superstars Rain and Kwon Sang Woo talked about their respective married life and boasted about their lovely wives, actresses Kim Tae Hee and Son Tae Young!

This conversation happened during an episode of Rain's web variety show titled "Season B Season," where Rain had a boy's time hitting the gym with his close friend and co-actor Kwon Sang Woo. During their drive, Rain joyfully declared that he and Sang Woo are both great husbands.

Looking at the camera, Rain expressed, "The truth is, there is nobody as good and as family-oriented as Kwon, and I Sang Woo. Just think about it. All we do is eat breakfast and then work out. We eat lunch and then work out. We eat dinner and then work out."

Rain And Kwon Sang Woo Flaunts Their Happily Married Lives and Their Beautiful Wives
(Photo : Marie Claire)

Kwon Sang Woo also shared that Son Tae Young (his lovely wife) likes to hear when he says he's gonna work out because he doesn't even leave the house! He transfers to the other room. The actor also proudly bragged that it had been 12 long years since he married his wife, and up until this day, it still feels like they're just in the dating stage of their relationship. The actor also surprisingly revealed that his wife still hasn't shown any of her "bodily functions," like passing gas, things like that. He has never heard or smelled anything yet.

Rain And Kwon Sang Woo Flaunts Their Happily Married Lives and Their Beautiful Wives
(Photo : Marie Claire)

Then the conversation went on with Kwon Sang Woo asking Rain about his married life. The singer and actor actively responded, sharing what they do every day ever since they're together. They kiss each other every day before leaving the house, and at night time they kiss.

(Photo : Bazaar)

(Photo : Asiaone)
Spoiler

The disappointed Kwon Sang Woo jokingly replied to Rain's statement by saying, "Isn't romantic kissing something a married couple should do any time of the day, without a fixed schedule? Do you only kiss in the morning and in the evening?"

Both actors had an amusing conversation. Kwon Sang Woo continued to share that he and his wonderful, lovely wife, Son Tae Young, had just celebrated their 12th wedding anniversary in September. What he did for the said celebration was he rented out a jazz bar and hired a band. He even serenaded her with a nice song. Rain was impressed by his friend's anniversary gift to his wife and reacted by saying, "Wow, you're a total lovebird."

Korean actor and singer Rain married famous actress Kim Tae Hee tied the knot on January 19, 2017, after five years of being in a romantic relationship. The couple was blessed with their first child on October 25, 2017, and on September 19, 2019, gave birth to their second child.

On the other hand, Kwon Sang Woo is married to actress and former Miss Korea Son Tae Young. Their wonderful wedding was held at the Shilla Hotel on September 28, 2008. Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young were blessed with a healthy baby boy on February 6, 2009, and the second child, a daughter, was born on January 10, 2015.

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119112/20201016/ladies-are-jealous-on-how-rain-and-kwon-sang-woo-talked-about-their-wives-and-married-lives.htm

• Like 1

Rain and Kwon Sang Woo boast about their wives

Actor Kwon Sang Woo and rain met up on October 15 to hang out and go for a hamburger Mukbang.

rain.png

Veteran Korean celebrities Kwon Sang Woo and Rain met up together for an outing in a new video uploaded on Rain’s YouTube channel. Actor Kwon Sang Woo and Rain met up on October 15 to hang out and go for a hamburger Mukbang. As the two celebrities were on the way to the location, Kwon Sang Woo told Rain that he still feels like he is dating his wife, saying that they have not gotten over the honeymoon phase. He said,  “I feel like I’m still dating my wife. My wife never farted in front of me.”

Rain then tried to one-up him by saying, “I always kiss my wife every morning and evening,” showing off his affection for Kim Tae Hee. Kwon Sang Woo then said to Rain that he and his wife kiss all the time asking, “Do you kiss your wife only in the morning and evening?”

As they drove by the beach, Kwon Sang Woo looked out the window at the ocean and reminisced about the time he filmed ‘Stairway to Heaven’ with Kim Tae Hee.

He stated, “Coming to the beach reminds me of the time when we suffered so much filming at the beach for ‘Stairway to Heaven‘ with Kim Tae Hee.” Kim Tae Hee and Kwon Sang Woo appeared in the popular SBS drama as Kim Tae Hee played the antagonist’s role.

Kwon Sang Woo made everyone laugh when they were listening to the OST for the drama ‘Stairway to Heaven‘ and said to Rain “You should think about your wife, Kim Tae Hee, when listening to this song.”

Jung Ji-hoon was born on June 25 1982 and he is better known by his stage name Rain. He is a South Korean singer-songwriter, actor and music producer.

In January 2013, Rain confirmed that he was dating actress Kim Tae Hee, which then caused an investigation into whether his dating had broken military rules during his mandatory military service. In 2014, he was baptised as a Catholic, the same religion as Kim Tae Hee. The couple married on January 19, 2017, after five years of dating. On October 25, 2017, Kim gave birth to their first child. She gave birth to their second child on September 19, 2019.

Born on August 5 1976, Kwon Sang Woo is a South Korean actor who rose to stardom in 2003 with the romantic comedy film My Tutor Friend and the melodrama series Stairway to Heaven.

Kwon married actress and former Miss Korea Son Tae-young at the Shilla Hotel on September 28, 2008.

On February 6, 2009, his wife gave birth to a baby boy, christened as Luke (nicknamed Rookie). Their second child, a daughter, was born on January 10, 2015.

/TISG

source : https://theindependent.sg/rain-and-kwon-sang-woo-boast-about-their-wives/

• Like 1

Hi @willenette thank you all the updates. Great insight into KimBi Couple as married couple, in the latest news. So lovey dovey, hahaha...:lol: 

Spoiler

There’s rumour that KTH is pregnant with 3rd child. That would be great and if true, let’s hope that it’s a boy this time round. :wub:

p/s. The forum is bright now. I felt like dropping in, in the middle of the night when the pages were black not too long ago. It was so hard to post then. :ph34r::P:lol:

Someone snapped a picture of the couple with their kid at Everland recently.

121964346_1321731554835743_5598187087836

More articles on the same topic of Rain and Kwon Sang Woo about their wives.

Rain And Kwon Sang Woo Adorably Boast About Married Life With Kim Tae Hee And Son Tae Young

https://www.soompi.com/article/1431899wpp/rain-and-kwon-sang-woo-adorably-boast-about-married-life-with-kim-tae-hee-and-son-tae-young

Rain and actor Kwon Sang Woo battle it out in boasting about their wives

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/10/rain-and-actor-kwon-sang-woo-battle-it-out-in-boasting-about-their-wives

12 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette thank you all the updates. Great insight into KimBi Couple as married couple, in the latest news. So lovey dovey, hahaha...:lol: 

Reveal hidden contents

There’s rumour that KTH is pregnant with 3rd child. That would be great and if true, let’s hope that it’s a boy this time round. :wub:

p/s. The forum is bright now. I felt like dropping in, in the middle of the night when the pages were black not too long ago. It was so hard to post then. :ph34r::P:lol:

Someone snapped a picture of the couple with their kid at Everland recently.

@Nancyzak, yes, dear - I heard that they went to Everland yesterday (October 20). I wonder where is the other daughter. I also love the color theme of the forum. It's just that the "edit' seems not in the feature anymore. Did you not notice? :anguished:

5 hours ago, willenette said:

@Nancyzak, yes, dear - I heard that they went to Everland yesterday (October 20). I wonder where is the other daughter. I also love the color theme of the forum. It's just that the "edit' seems not in the feature anymore. Did you not notice? :anguished:

Hi @willenette

Maybe the other daughter, which I presumed to be the second one, is too young for Everland? There’s edit feature. You can find it in the 3 dots on the top right of your post.

5 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Maybe the other daughter, which I presumed to be the second one, is too young for Everland? There’s edit feature. You can find it in the 3 dots on the top right of your post.

@Nancyzak, ohhh............I think you're right that she's still too young to enter the place - hahaha - So, why is the eldest still in the stroller? She's now 3-years old by now.....Sorry, but is a 3-year-old baby can still be in a stroller? She can walk by now - hahaha - About the "edit" feature, yes, there's an option - but only report & share, no edit............. :blush:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[SBS Star] VIDEO: RAIN Says that Him & Kim Tae-hee Kiss Each Other Every Day

201482011_1280.jpg

Singer RAIN shared that him and his wife actress Kim Tae-hee kiss each other every day. On October 15, a new video was uploaded on RAIN's YouTube channel. In this video, RAIN was seen having a conversation with his good friend actor Kwon Sang-woo while driving around in a car.

201482010_1280.jpg

During their talk, Kwon Sang-woo mentioned being married to his wife actress Son Tae-young for 12 years. He said, "You know what? I still feel like we are still unmarried, and just dating each other. I've never even seen her break wind in front of me." Then, he asked RAIN, "How about you? How is your married life?"

201482009_1280.jpg

RAIN answered, "Well, there is this thing about us. We kiss whenever I go out and return. So, at least once every day and night." Kwon Sang-woo responded, "What? Just day and night? Shouldn't you two just be kissing like all the time?" As soon as RAIN heard this, he laughed with a shy look on his face.

RAIN and Kim Tae-hee got married in January 2017, and they have two daughters together.

(Credit= 'Season B Season' YouTube, SBS funE)

(SBS Star)

3 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

@willenettethere is edit feature in the 3 dots of your own post, but if you check on other’s posting, the 3 dots only have report and share.

I think being 3 years old can still fit into a stroller. It reliefs the parents from carrying her, in a huge park like Everland.

@Nancyzak, ohhh..............my dear, you're such an angel! Now, I saw it. And you have a point in their daughter being in a stroller - hahaha. :blush:

• Like 1

Sighting account for RAIN & Kim Tae Hee

*** Someone wrote in Naver cafe about seeing RAIN at Everland yesterday: (October 20). The Everland Q-Pass is a fast-track pass that allows you to skip the queue and enjoy the attraction right away when you want to. It gives you fast track access to one of five most popular rides : T-Express, Amazon World, Lost Valley, Panda World, and Safari World. The last, which is Safari World is a private jeep ride that brings you closer to the wildlife animals. I think RAIN & family prefer animals, that's why, they were always taking their daughter to that park than Lotte World.  If you love animals and would like to come up close and personal with some exotic wild life then Everland is definitely your winner. However, if you are looking for more family friendly rides then Lotte World might be your winner. :blush:  There were comments wondering how the baby looks like. The person replied that the shade was down so she couldn’t see inside. Lucky encounter.

“We saw Rain and Kim Taehee in front of the Q Pass at Lost Valley.

Kim Taehee looks smaller than expected and dressed casually.

Rain is thin but his muscles.. wow. His body is like an inverted triangle. The white knitwear fit well on him. He walked pushing a pram. Kim Taehee walked around like a squirrel.

They had masks on but we could see their eyes. My brother and I took a quiet glance at them. They were surprised.”

122346651_3406557889436795_2070060794323

122157270_3406557939436790_3100798268869

121832061_3406558029436781_5838736279325

credit : Raincloud10

• Like 1

*** Lucky encounter!!  :blush:

*****************************************************************************************

Another fan account about seeing RAIN and family at Everland

“Finally, I arrived Everland. People were looking on my side and whispering. I was wondering and then I saw Rain and Kim Taehee beside me, getting their tickets. I got goose bumps. There was no joking about celebrities. They have that physique and halo. “

LINK : https://m.blog.naver.com/hbjo3366/222125478887

122714511_3419504561475461_1760824343571

122843862_3419504694808781_6569454557942

credit : Raincloud10

• Like 1