Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest xtaeheex

JOJ ep 1 raw sorry no english sub yet! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=anAm5ibWRuo

Guest lexus123

KIM TAE HEE’S EXOTIC STYLE FOR ISABEY DE PARIS SUMMER 2013 CAMPAIGN

Posted by goodange on April 8, 2013 

Until Jang Ok Jung airs its final episode, this might be one of the last times will be seeing Kim Tae Hee out of hanbok.

ISABEY de Paris’ Summer 2013 Ad Campaign features the longtime muse dressed in exotic fashion and reveling in what seems to be a Mediterranean backdrop.

Joseon Dynasty’s fashion designer Jang Ok Jung—that is, the fictive version—will likely give this pictorial an A+.

87062763.jpg34641319.jpg49604463.jpg74601904.jpg84146777.jpg51128517.jpg22258264.jpg60456429.jpg

Guest xtaeheex

class="post-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"Kim Tae Hee encourages viewers to watch JANG OK JUNG With Pictures
kimtaehee

Kim Tae Hee reveals an adorable selca taken on the set of Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love, encouraging fans to watch the drama. She uploaded the images to her me2day saying, “Today is finally the release of the first episode. I come out in the first scene so don’t miss it and please watch it from the first episode. I wish to share deep emotions with everyone via Ok Jung for the next 3 months.”

Known for her natural beauty, Kim Tae Hee’s elegance radiates while wearing the Korean traditional dress, hanbok, and smiling brightly at the camera.

In the drama, the actress is playing Chosun’s best fashion designer, Jang Ok Jung, who lives with confidence even within historical Korea’s strict caste system. Kim Tae Hee’s character also develops a subtle romantic relationship with Yoo Ah In who plays the role of Emperor Sook Jong.

Who’s excited to watch the first episode of Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love?

(Source: http://www.news.nate.com)

http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/04/kim-tae-hee-encourages-viewers-to-watch-jang-ok-jung-live-in-love/?utm_source=www.facebook.com&utm_medium=wall%20post&utm_campaign=df%20news

Guest xtaeheex

From JOJ thread 

Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love Episode 1 Review: Kim Tae Hee Gets Sprayed with Water on the Face

Posted on April 08, 2013 in drama by Sunny

image_readtop_2013_269121_1365429936887408

In the first episode of Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love, Jang Ok Jung(played by Kim Tae Hee) got sprayed with water on the face.

Ok Jung, who was known as Joseon’s best Hanbok designer, held a fashion show with inviting a lot of women guests.

During the event, a countess appeared and sprayed water on Ok Jung’s face. She yelled,”Whether your father was a nobleman or not, you’re a lowly slave after all. One of your parents is a slave, which means you’re a slave too. How dare you show off like this.”

Ok Jung replied, “I invested a lot of money to hold this event. You seem like you don’t like any of my dresses or want to buy them, so please leave this place.” However, the countess eventually made a huge disturbance in Ok Jung’s fashion show.

Source: Startoday

Guest xtaeheex

Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love Episode 1 Review: Yoo Ah In Gets Nervous As Kim Tae Hee Approches

image_readtop_2013_269134_1365430849887413

In the first episode of Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love, Lee Soon(played by Yoo Ah In) and Jang Ok Jung(played by Kim Tae Hee) had their first impressive encounter.

Lee Soon and Lord Dong Pyeong(played by Lee Sang Yeop) went to each other’s appointed place by a mistake of the maid of honors. Lord Dong Pyeong met the future queen, Inhyeon(played by Hong Soo Hyun), while Lee Soon met the future second queen, Jang Ok Jung(played by Kim Tae Hee).

As soon as Lee Soon saw Ok Jung, he asked, “Have we met before? You look very familiar.” Ok Jung replied, “I hear that a lot. I have a common face.” Then she said, “I’m about to start now. I need to measure your size to make your clothes. Will you spread your arms out?”

Ok Jung approached to Lee Soon to measure his size. Lee Soon became bashful and said, “What kind of girl are you to touch a male stranger’s body like this!”

Source: Startoday

Guest xtaeheex

Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love Episode 1 Review: The Future Queens, Kim Tae Hee & Hong Soo Hyun & Han Seung Yeon's First Appearance

20130408_1365428994_03840400_1

In the first episode of Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love, Jang Ok Jung(played by Kim Tae Hee), Queen Inhyeon(played by Hong Soo Hyun) and Suk-bin Choe(played by Han Seung Yeon) had their first encounters without knowing their rivalry in the coming future.

Ok Jung is know as the Joseon’s best Hanbok(Korean traditional costume) designer. Inhyeon came to buy a dress for the choosing day. Ok Jung handed the dress to her when it was done, and said, “I made a dress that will be loved by men.” However, Inhyeon said the dress didn’t fit the image of her as a queen, and left.

Just then, Ok Jung called Inhyeon’s maid as she noticed she stole her belongings. Maid Choe said, “I didn’t steal anything. Only if I didn’t get caught, it won’t be theft.” Ok Jung said, “If I give this to you as a gift, it won’t be theft. Just this once though.”

Ok Jung also asked her name, but she replied, “I don’t have such thing. But people call me Kim.” She continued, “I want to be like you when I grow up. Like Jang Ok Jung.”

The three ladies would be rivals in the future.

Source: TVreport

Guest xtaeheex

Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love Episode 1 Review: Sung Dong Il Shows Ambition to Kim Tae Hee "Let's Swallow the Whole Joseon"

20130408_1365430667_39302700_1

In the first episode of Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love, Jang Hyun(played by Sung Dong Il) showed his ambition to Jang Ok Jung(played by Kim Tae Hee).

Ok Jung’s relative, Hyun said to her, “Don’t you want to swallow the whole Joseon(the old name of Korea)? For you, inside your skirt. And for me, inside my jaws.” Ok Jung asked, “How did you come up with such a enormous idea? What can a petty girl like me possibly do?”

Hyun continued, “You are my only hope left to make my wish come true instead of my dead daughter, Hong Joo.” Ok Jung asked again, “Is this what your ambition is? Making Hong Joo a maid of honor, and now me…?” Hyun’s daughter, Hong Joo committed suicide at a cell after being caught for having a scandal with Lord Bok Sung.

Hyun said to Ok Jung, “I’ve been preparing this for a long time.” However, Ok Jung made it clear by saying, “I’m not going to fall for your ambition, nor will I take your hand.”

Source: TVreport

Guest xtaeheex

[Ratings: Mon, 04.08.13] A New Round Begins with ‘God of the Workplace’ at First

The end of dramas begins a new round, and on Monday night, SBS’ Jang Ok Jung and MBC’s The Gu Family Book stepped up to the plate to play with KBSGod of the Workplace, which had an early start. 

All three dramas had its unique stories and fancy actors, but for the first round between these three, God of the Workplace came out first with 12.3 percent, quickly followed by Jang Ok Jung at 11.3, and that was chased even closer with Gu Family Book at 11.2. 

Although it’s too early to say anything for certain, this season of drama should be pretty competitive. 

57255144.jpg

Monday, April 8, 2013

Dramas

8:15 PM

KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim 28.4

10:00 PM

1. KBS God of the Workplace 12.3

2. SBS Jang Ok Jung 11.3

3. MBC Gu Family Book 11.2

Variety

1. KBS Hello 9.8 

2. SBS Healing Camp 5.5

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS, SBS, MBC
cr.ensworld 

Guest xtaeheex

class="pl_video_pagetitle" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;"Jang Ok Jung Ep 2 Preview today 9 April at 9.55pm

cr, SBS

Guest xtaeheex

"Jang Ok-jeong" Kim Tae-hee and Yoo Ah-in touch

photo298557.jpg

Jang Ok-jeong and Lee Soon touched each other while she measured his sleeves.

On the first episode of the SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong", Jang Ok-jeong (Kim Tae-hee) was asked to make a man's clothes.

Previously, letters to Dong Pyeong-gun (Lee Sang-yeob) and Lee Soon (Yoo Ah-in) were cross delivered by mistake. Jang Ok-jeong was waiting where Lee Soon was and Lee Soon thought she was the one being mentioned as his queen.

Lee Soon was eyeing her and asked, "Haven't we met somewhere? I think I've seen you somewhere before". Jang Ok-jeong answered, "I hear that a lot as I have a common looking face". She got closer to him to measure his sleeves.

Lee Soon watched her work and when she got closer to measure his waist he became shy and said, "This woman has no shame in touching the body of a man".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Guest xtaeheex

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Y-STAR] "Suji VS Kim Taehee VS Kim Hyesoo" ratings competition([sT대담]수지vs김태희vs김혜수, 첫 대결 결과는)

Guest xtaeheex

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;" id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: normal;"Yim Jae Bum - Sorrow Song (비가)_MV Jang Ok Jung Live For Love OST [ENGSUB + Romanization + Hangul]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C0aOtAU0JaU

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[MV] Lim jae beum(임재범) _ Sorrow song(비가)(장옥정,사랑에 살다 OST Part 1)