Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest lexus123

Hello everyone! How far has Ep 1 been subbed? How many % now? I hope it would be finished soon... I've watched the live but I wanna watch it again with Eng sub! Thank you for the people who subbed and will sub this drama... we always appreciate your hard work! FIGHTING!

Guest xtaeheex

HI lexus123

From VIKI 54% sub now. Full 100% sub might come out tomorrow. 

Vikihttp://legacy.viki.com/channels/10688-jang-ok-jung-live-in-love/videos/90757

or
Dramacrazy full eng sub come out tomorrow. 
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/jang-ok-jung-live-in-love-episode-1/300774/2/20

I can't watch Viki videos cos its said this video is not available on my region mean my country doesn't have a legal license  :-w
So i'll watch JOJ from Dramacrazy for eng sub, i'll wait patiently. 

Guest xtaeheex

=D>
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Im Jae Bum’s OST for “Jang Ok Jung” Tops Charts Immediately After Release
April 9, 2013

Im Jae Bum’s OST for “Jang Ok Jung” Tops Charts Immediately After Release

Im Jae Bum did it again!

He lent his voice for SBS’s new drama “Jang Ok Jung,” which premiered on April 8. A snippet of his song “Sorrow Song” was revealed and it immediately caught the viewers attention. Many went on their various electronics to search for Im Jae Bum’s song. The search term “Im Jae Bum Sorrow Song” quickly became the most popular search term and simultaneously the song topped various online music sites.

Through “Sorrow Song,” Im Jae Bum’s powerful and husky voice is able to capture the sorrows and longing with a strong and addictive melody. It’s been revealed that hitmaker Lee Yoo Jin penned the track and Kang Eun Kyungwrote the lyrics.

Meanwhile, “Jang Ok Jung” had a respectable start reaching 11.3% of the viewers. It will air the second episode on April 9 at 10pm (KST).

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/09/im-jae-bums-ost-for-jang-ok-jung-tops-charts-immediately-after-release/

Guest xtaeheex

Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love Episode 2 Review: Chae Sang Woo Kisses Kang Min Ah and Proposes "Please Become My Princess"

1365515966_495091
In Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love, episode 2, young Lee Soon(played by Chae Sang Woo) kissed young Jang Ok Jung(played by Kang Min Ah) and asked her to become his princess.

Soon and Ok Jung first met at a bookstore. At their second meeting, Soon said to Ok Jung, “What are you doing? I gave you the book back, so it’s your turn to give me my clothes back.” Then he gave her his ripped clothes.

As Ok Jung couldn’t put a thread through the needle, he took them and said, “You can’t even do this?” Just when they were facing each other, a chicken made a sound, and startled them. They ended up kissing each other. Ok Jung was surprised and rushed out of the room, and Soon followed her out and dragged her to a snow field.

Soon asked Ok Jung, “Do you have a wish?” Ok Jung answered, “I want to wear a certain wardrobe. Not the clothes that represents a country or a custom, but clothes that can wipe out all my lowly status by washing it.” Soon replied, “There is a way. The clothes that can wipe out your status. I think I can make one for you. Be my princess. Then you won’t be in a lowly status anymore. I’ll become your wardrobe.”

Soon lastly told her, “Let’s meet in three days at this time.” However, Soon couldn’t make it, and the two missed each other.

Source: TVdaily

Guest xtaeheex

Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love Episode 2 Review: Chae Sang Woo's Heart Flutters As He Sees Kang Min Ah's Skin

20130409_1365516531_75103900_1

In Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love, episode 2, young Lee Soon(played by Chae Sang Woo)’s heart fluttered as he saw young Jang Ok Jung(played by Kang Min Ah)’s skin under her clothes.

Ok Jung had her first encounter with Soon on the way to borrow Choonhwa book. The two ran together as Soon helped her from the beggars trying to steal her money.

They were trapped in a hut because of the rainy weather. Then Soon accidentally saw Ok Jung’s skin under her clothes as she adjusted her dress. He started to see her as a woman. Once again, when Ok Jung bumped into him, he couldn’t hide his shy face.

Soon couldn’t stop thinking about her even after he came back to the palace. He admitted himself that he has been possessed by her.

Source: TVreport

Guest xtaeheex

Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love Episode 2 Review: Yoon Yoo Sun Gets Killed by Sung Dong Il's Conspiracy

201304092309522210_1

In Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love, episode 2, Mrs Kang(played by Yoon Yoo Sun) got killed by Jang Hyun(played by Sung Dong Il)’s conspiracy.

Young Jang Ok Jung(played by Kang Min Ah) got trapped indoor by her rival, Ja Kyung. However, Jang Hyun lit a fire in the house to bring back Ok Jung to use her to satisfy his greed for the future.

As Ok Jung couldn’t escape, her teacher Mrs Kang went in herself to save her, and got killed instead.

This became a huge trauma to Ok Jung, and even after she became an adult, she still dreamed about that night.

Source: Newsen

Guest xtaeheex

Jang Ok Jun Lives in Love Behind Scene: Kim Tae Hee in Hangbok

Posted on April 09, 2013 in drama by Puddle

Two photos of Kim Tae Hee behind scene of Jang Ok Jun Lives in Love has been released.

In one of the photos, Kim Tae Hee is wearing a lovely hanbok(Korean traditional costume) with a nice smile. In the other photo, she is monitoring her acting through a monitor.

The viewer ratings of the first episode of Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love was 11.3%.

Source: Sportschosun

Guest xtaeheex

Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love Episode 2 Review: Kang Min Ah Dreams to Be a Hanbok Designer

Posted on April 09, 2013 in drama by Puddle

201304092222292210_1

In Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love, episode 2, young Jang Ok Jung(played by Kang Min Ah) started to dream to become a Hanbok designer.

Ok Jung worked under Mrs Kang(played by Yoon Yoo Sun) as an assistant. Ok Jung chose to stay with Mrs Kang instead of her relative, Jang Hyun(played by Sung Dong Il). As Mrs Kang saw Ok Jung’s talent on fashion design, she stopped Jang Hyun from taking her.

Ok Jung designed a new style of Hanbok, which the dress was much slimmer and tighter than usual, and said, “Beauty is to be shown, right?” Mrs Kang complimented on Ok Jung’s new idea.

Later when Ok Jung saw a drawing of an erotic woman, she was rather more interested than shy. She looked at the drawings and gasped, “The line of the dress flows when the woman bends down!”

Source: Newsen