Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

MVs of some of KTH’s dramas. Enjoy!

1. Love Story in Harvard - some scenes are so funny, LOL.

Credit : Huy van

2. IRIS - well edited MV with a well chosen song.

Credit : Jane Grasses

3. My Princess - the MV brings back the memory when I watched this drama and ended up here. How time flies since then, hehe...

Credit : Grace Chu

4. Boku No Star 99 Nichii - I did not follow through with this drama. The drama was KTH’s foray into the J-ent.

Credit : Beyza ersou 

5. Jang Ok Jung - oh, the romance and sadness...

Credit : boice forever 

6. Yongpal - Well edited MV that blends the song lyrics with the scenes. Of course, the drama was as good score for KTH.

Credit : Kdrama Edits.

The staircase is a unique design and a novel idea for a cafe. It’ll probably be a tourist draw, more so since it’s the “Stairway to Heaven made real”!

KTH is mentioned in the article. She can’t be missed when there’s a mention of the drama itself.

This Korean Café Made A Real-Life 'Stairway To Heaven' And It's Perfect For The 'Gram

main-stairway.jpg?ext=.jpg

There is a new café in South Korea that has taken over Instagram lately among locals and tourists alike.

Located in Gokseong, Jeollabuk-do or North Jeolla Province, Cielo 957 is now everyone's new favourite hangout spot because it has a stairway leading towards the sky built next to a lake.

We trust that the first generation of Hallyu fans would recognise this. 'Stairway to Heaven', starring Kwon Sang-woo and Choi Ji-woo and Kim Tae-hee, was one of the pioneer Korean dramas that led the Korean Wave.

stairwaytoheaven.jpg

Check out the rest of the article here:

http://www.rojakdaily.com/lifestyle/article/6893/this-korean-caf-made-a-real-life-stairway-to-heaven-and-it-s-perfect-for-the-gram

Rain and pregnant Kim Tae Hee off to America together

The married couple singer Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee went to America together.

C2y7XkdUoAAOoTR.jpg

On May 20, Rain and Kim Tae Hee departed to Los Angeles, America at the 2nd terminal of Incheon International Airport.

On May 28, the management company's representative of Rain shared via the phone call with TV Report, "Rain has gone to the US with Kim Tae Hee because of the work needed to be considered. The two are expected to return to Korea this weekend or early next week."

After marriage in January 2017, couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee welcomed their first daughter in October the same year. Currently, Kim Tae Hee is pregnant the second child and is expected to give birth in the upcoming September.

On the other hand, singer Rain has recently become a hot topic because he is the only Korean singer to be invited to the event with the attendance of Chinese President Xi Jinping.

TV Report = Reporter Kim Soo Jung swandive@tvreport.co.kr

Photo = TV Report DB

Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive V TODAY OPEN!

▶️ https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7B6EF/vtoday/1.11105511

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7B6EF/vtoday/1.11105511https://channels.vlive.tv/C7B6EF/vtoday/1.11105511

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7B6EF/vtoday/1.11105511https://channels.vlive.tv/C7B6EF/vtoday/1.11105511https://channels.vlive.tv/C7B6EF/vtoday/1.11105511https://channels.vlive.tv/C7B6EF/vtoday/1.11105511https://channels.vlive.tv/C7B6EF/vtoday/1.11105511

How to make rice ball with Kim Tae-hee using corn instead of melon?

20190528214326363274.jpg

How does the actor Kim Tae-hee eat corn after a birth?

In MBN 'Leakage of the Sky', Kim Taehee revealed the recipes of corn balls.

First, put the corn vertically and scrape it with a fork. After finely chopping off the separated corn grain, put it in two servings of brown rice. At this time, in order to fill the deficient protein, 3 pieces of boiled egg whites are mixed and made into a circle so that a so-called 'Kim Tae-hee rice ball' is completed.

The corn per second is lower in calories than the normal corn, because it has a small starch ratio and is made of water. It also releases cholesterol and replenishes nutrients that are lacking during the diet to maintain a fullness.

On the 19th, 'Leakage of the air', a housewife who lost 44kg of corn per second appeared and collected topics.

https://news.nate.com/view/20190528n42139

Credit IGer.

Translated message:

# Celltrion Skin Cure Model
# Kim Tae Hee
Secondly, I am pregnant, and I am in my second trimester.
But the reason why it is so pretty and shiny is ...
Celltrion Skin Cure products and aesthetic management with Gangnam.

***  NICE that her agency had to respond & confirmed this news. Good for her. It's an investment! Their family will be bigger as the 2nd child is coming soon. In case she decides to retire & focus MORE on her family she could always travel back & forth to US without having any problem anymore where to stay. I wonder why of all places in US she chose California. I feel that KTH has been hiatus for so long in the entertainment as an actress. Although, she's been doing CFs from time to time.  Awww....she's still as lovely! :P

Kim Tae Hee’s Agency Responds To Reports Of Her Buying A House In California

b115a14ec4604533a071943d09ddc6aa.jpeg?s=

BS Company has responded to reports about Kim Tae Hee purchasing a house in California.

On June 13, media outlet Newsen shared, “Kim Tae Hee bought a house for $2 million in Irvine, a city near Los Angeles in the United States.” One source added that it was an arrangement for her acting career in the United States.

Her agency BS Company confirmed that she did buy a house in California but avoided giving an immediate answer concerning other areas, such as her entrance into Hollywood, saying, “There is nothing else we can say.”

Kim Tae Hee and her husband Rain left for the United States on May 29. Kim Tae Hee is currently pregnant with their second child and is set to give birth in September.

Source (1) / soompi news

1 hour ago, willenette said:

***  NICE that her agency had to respond & confirmed this news. Good for her. It's an investment! Their family will be bigger as the 2nd child is coming soon. In case she decides to retire & focus MORE on her family she could always travel back & forth to US without having any problem anymore where to stay. I wonder why of all places in US she chose California. I feel that KTH has been hiatus for so long in the entertainment as an actress. Although, she's been doing CFs from time to time.  Awww....she's still as lovely! :P

Kim Tae Hee’s Agency Responds To Reports Of Her Buying A House In California

BS Company has responded to reports about Kim Tae Hee purchasing a house in California.

On June 13, media outlet Newsen shared, “Kim Tae Hee bought a house for $2 million in Irvine, a city near Los Angeles in the United States.” One source added that it was an arrangement for her acting career in the United States.

Her agency BS Company confirmed that she did buy a house in California but avoided giving an immediate answer concerning other areas, such as her entrance into Hollywood, saying, “There is nothing else we can say.”

Kim Tae Hee and her husband Rain left for the United States on May 29. Kim Tae Hee is currently pregnant with their second child and is set to give birth in September.

Source (1) / soompi news

Hi @willenette

Thank you very much for sharing the article here. I agree with your thoughts. I could think of few reasons why California is the choice for them. We know that it’s a sunshine state, with lovely weather all year round, compared with other states, except for Florida of course. It’s a shorter flight between California and SK too. It’s where Hollywood is. It means an easy commute for the couple, when they audition and film. I read somewhere that their house is also where many K-celebrities made their homes. It’s in a Korean community area. There’re the ticks in the right boxes. 

Haha, you are right too, that KTH has gone on a hiatus for so long already. When she signed up with a new agency and had her magazine photo shoot, I was hoping to hear good news of her comeback, but we were greeted with her second pregnancy instead. As she’s married now, it’s natural that she’ll place more importance on her family. I can’t help suspecting that motherhood is something that she relishes now. ;):lol:

Kim Tae Hee's label reveals media outlets are 'exaggerating' her plans to debut in Hollywood

20190612-kimtaeheejpg.jpg

On June 13, one exclusive media outlet reported that the Rain-Kim Tae Hee celebrity couple recently purchased a townhouse unit in Irvine, California, worth approximately 2,000,000 USD. 

The media outlet also claimed that the couple decided to purchase the residence not only for Rain's continued promotions in Hollywood, but also in preparation of Kim Tae Hee's Hollywood debut. 

In response, a representative from Kim Tae Hee's label refuted, "It's true that the Kim Tae Hee-Rain couple purchased a home in the U.S. But it is a strictly personal matter, so we have nothing more to say. Regarding Kim Tae Hee's Hollywood debut, we feel that media outlets are unnecessarily 'exaggerating' portions. Even before her marriage, Kim Tae Hee has participated in auditions for Hollywood films and dramas, but currently, she has no project confirmed."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/kim-tae-hees-label-reveals-media-outlets-are-exaggerating-her-plans-to-debut-in-hollywood

Actress Kim Tae-hee buys $2 million house in California

optimize

By Dong Sun-hwa

A-list actress Kim Tae-hee recently bought a 2.4 billion won ($2 million) high-class house in Irvine, California, according to local entertainment media Newsen Thursday. 

"Kim did purchase the residence, but we cannot confirm further details due to privacy reasons," a spokesperson for her agency BS Company told media outlet TV Report.

Newsen previously reported that Kim bought the house to gear up for her Hollywood entry, adding she also considered her husband, singer-actor Rain, who might forge a career in the U.S. 

"Kim is expected to announce her Hollywood entry after giving birth to her baby," a friend of Kim was quoted as saying. 

But the BS spokesperson said the report has been exaggerated. 

"Kim has auditioned for some (Hollywood) films and dramas, but no confirmation has been made," the spokesperson said. "It is uncertain whether she will be cast in the future."

Kim, an alumnus of the prestigious Seoul National University, debuted in a TV commercial in 2000. Dubbed one of the most beautiful women in Korea, she has starred in dozens of hits including drama "Stairway to Heaven" (2003) and "Iris" (2009). She married Rain in 2017 and they have a daughter. Kim is expecting another baby in September.

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=270580

16 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Thank you very much for sharing the article here. I agree with your thoughts. I could think of few reasons why California is the choice for them. We know that it’s a sunshine state, with lovely weather all year round, compared with other states, except for Florida of course. It’s a shorter flight between California and SK too. It’s where Hollywood is. It means an easy commute for the couple, when they audition and film. I read somewhere that their house is also where many K-celebrities made their homes. It’s in a Korean community area. There’re the ticks in the right boxes. 

Haha, you are right too, that KTH has gone on a hiatus for so long already. When she signed up with a new agency and had her magazine photo shoot, I was hoping to hear good news of her comeback, but we were greeted with her second pregnancy instead. As she’s married now, it’s natural that she’ll place more importance on her family. I can’t help suspecting that motherhood is something that she relishes now. ;):lol:

Hi Nancyzak, my dear......................long time no chat. I miss you! I missed it! I guess they also chose the place because in California there's no snow & not very cold. Non-stop flight time from LA to Seoul is around 13 hours more or less. Fastest one-stop flight takes close to 15 hours. It's good that they're in a good location, where as you said many K-celebs have their homes, too. I think so, too - she really has to relish as early as now with her family. :P

Kim Taehee and Rain Reportedly to have Purchased a USD 2 Million-Worth House in the States, to Move to the Country Soon

recommend_46a601e4671c42702e1df5c4f4a23f

The celebrity couple is reported to move to the U.S.

According to various news on June 13th, Kim Taehee and husband Rain are getting ready to move to the States. It was reported that the two have purchased a luxurious house in Irvine, a city in Orange County, California. One insider revealed that the house is worth USD 2 million and said, "Kim Taehee and Rain had been looking for the house for quite a long time and finally came to their final decision." 

1560405263859-0.jpg

Another source revealed that Kim Taehee and Rain have decided to move to the States for their schedule in the country. It is said that Kim Taehee would like to pursue her acting career in Hollywood. On the other news, Kim Taehee is reported to have received various offers to star in American movies and dramas. 

Regarding this, Kim Taehee's agency responded, "It is true that Kim Taehee purchased a house in the country. However, nothing is confirmed for her Hollywood debut."

Disclaimer: Photo on the right-hand side of the thumbnail is used only for illustration purpose. 

Thumbnail Credit: BAZAAR, ocregister.com

ⓒ KStarLive