[Current Drama 2024] Scandal - 스캔들 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Did he really jump in front of her car? No way, he was getting married and he was excited for the baby.

I'm skeptical. I recall seeing a torn bag of apples near him and a partially eaten apple. I think he was eating his apple while crossing the road, likely at a green pedestrian crossing, when he was struck by her car.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, renaoh said:

I'm skeptical. I recall seeing a torn bag of apples near him and a partially eaten apple. I think he was eating his apple while crossing the road, likely at a green pedestrian crossing, when he was struck by her car.

Yes, I think she went through a red light in her state of mind after fighting with her husband.

I just can’t like the ML. People with amnesia are not necessarily like a zombie. 

I don’t look forward to the next episodes when SFL is trying to win back someone who’s burnt his bridges. She’s going to be begging him. She’s a good actress and will emote well. I can’t remember in which show I had watched her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maribella said:

I just can’t like the ML. People with amnesia are not necessarily like a zombie. 

I agree, that's what I wanted to say too in the episode where he was walking like a zombie brushing his teeth, in the hospital ward etc.  Another funny thing is when FL bought him home, he only had a small plaster on his forehead but in the hospital for his check-up he's wearing a bandage around his head.  Very inconsistent with the filming.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, renaoh said:

forehead but in the hospital for his check-up he's wearing a bandage around his head.  Very inconsistent with the

They do that all the time in daillies. Their head injury was life threatening but they would still have a full head of hair. :lol: That’s why I watch daillies, so hilarious at times.

But poor acting from the leads are not very common. Maybe he is really a rookie actor.

• Like 2

caught up with the drama. it is hard for me to feel sorry for seol ah -- for all purposes, she has been dumped and she refuses to accept that. the guy wasn't keen to propose to her and ran off on some so-called audition but wouldn't tell her what happened. she being the doormat accepted. her friend had to coax him into proposing even though he didn't want. so this relationship would have ended at some point. 

so jin ho being only partially curious about his past makes sense. the guy even with amnesia does not want to kick a gift horse in the mouth. his true love was a chance to be an actor and so he is going to willingly make those sacrifices. since it looks like there is some sort of birth secret, what will it be? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

caught up with the drama. it is hard for me to feel sorry for seol ah -- for all purposes, she has been dumped and she refuses to accept that. the guy wasn't keen to propose to her and ran off on some so-called audition but wouldn't tell her what happened. she being the doormat accepted. her friend had to coax him into proposing even though he didn't want. so this relationship would have ended at some point. 

Yeah, I'm starting to think Jin Ho isn't going to end up being with Seol Ah. They tried to make him not a bad guy by not having him skip his wedding on purpose but in the end, he's basically the first lover that dumped his pregnent fiancee/girlfriend. It's sad that the heroine in this drama couldn't even give birth to her child.      

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kboramint said:

They tried to make him not a bad guy by not having him skip his wedding on purpose but in the end, he's basically the first lover that dumped his pregnent fiancee/girlfriend.

He'll chase after fame and wealth with Ju-Ryun/Jung-In instead. Meh, not surprised.

Hyun-Woo and Seol-Ah may end up together.

• Like 1

this is one triangle that is kind of hilarious to watch. both mother and daughter circle this fella like hawks waiting to sink their claws in. despite his blank face, he does seem to have brain cells and he is playing to his own advantage in some sense. he does want to be an actor.

seoh ah is just being silly -- everyone knows she has been dumped and yet, all her monologues are "oppa!". she is definitely not the FL. the drama should be renamed as snow queen's fall from grace instead. :lol:

also, was anyone else confused why director na did not seem to recognize chairman min the brief moment when they met in office. yes, his parents got divorced but he didn't even know who his father was? and his mother is not telling him and letting him sign with that company? other than giving a vague, "look at the character", she doesn't say that FL was his dad's mistress turned second wife? maybe the na family also is doing their own revenge track? 

chingus, would you buy ice cream based on that ad? who cares about the model -- show the food! :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 1

58 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

chingus, would you buy ice cream based on that ad? who cares about the model -- show the food

I was figuting out if it was the drama's actual sponsor. Product placement, baby! When is Auntie going to run a chicken restaurant or a matress store. 

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

chingus, would you buy ice cream based on that ad? who cares about the model -- show the food! :lol::lol:

But in the show SA and her friend bought the ice cream and liked it. Apparently it worked with most buyers, the model influenced them . I bought a Toyota Altis when Brad Pitt advertised it, unfortunately or fortunately I only got the car.

seem to recognize chairman min the brief moment when they met in office. yes, his parents got divorced but he didn't even know who his father was?

The guy was shown pim*** his wife and now he is Chairman? Eeww. 

What was he exactly when he was married earlier? Na seemed a nice person, I hope he’s not the son. Make him the son from her first marriage.

JH introduced himself to Na as JH. So he might have found the name somewhere.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

she is definitely not the FL.

She's literally not. Jung-In is the FL (no matter how much some people wanna deny it, because she's also the villain.)

also, was anyone else confused why director na did not seem to recognize chairman min the brief moment when they met in office.

You think Jong-Hyuk is Hyun-Woo?

this is one triangle that is kind of hilarious to watch. both mother and daughter circle this fella like hawks waiting to sink their claws in.

I actually like it. Both women are awful people.

chingus, would you buy ice cream based on that ad?

🫣 I want some of that ice cream honestly...

But my current theory is that JH is JWJ's son, just not with JI. I also like the Na family.

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

When is Auntie going to run a chicken restaurant or a matress store. 

The American one? She's rich though. (I think...)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

You think Jong-Hyuk is Hyun-Woo?

sorry, I am getting confused. who is hyun woo? 

I remember in the chart, there was Na family which has director and asst director, both are sons from first marriage of chairman min. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

sorry, I am getting confused. who is hyun woo?

Hyun Woo is the director (Director Na) and the potential 2nd ML. 

So the Jong-Hyuk question is solved, he's from Sun-Ae (the Na matriarch) and Tae-Chang's first marriage.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

the Jong-Hyuk question is solved, he's from Sun-Ae (the Na matriarch) and Tae-Chang's first marriage.

So they are the awful Chairman’s sons?

How sad for me. I detest that character the most. The FL did all the scamming and killing, he gets to be the chairman.

3 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

But my current theory is that JH is JWJ's son, just not with JI. I also like the Na family.

I don’t think so. FL got somebody to find JWJ and found out he had died of cancer, leaving a wife and a son. So JH could not be JWJ’s son. Unless we get more contradicting info.

• Like 2

The SFL has all the traits of daillies’ hero: passive, gullible and wimpy. So when is she going to fight back? I am guessing after JH rejected her. He will probably die from the after effects of the accident.

• LOL 2

20 minutes ago, maribella said:

The SFL has all the traits of daillies’ hero: passive, gullible and wimpy. So when is she going to fight back?

SA is very boring. She's depressed 24/7, definitely not the FL here.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, maribella said:

The SFL has all the traits of daillies’ hero: passive, gullible and wimpy. So when is she going to fight back? I am guessing after JH rejected her. He will probably die from the after effects of the accident.

how can he die? did you forget about the magic of kdrama IV? ^_^

• LOL 2