[Current Drama 2024] Brave Yong Soo Jung -용감무쌍 용수정 - Mon to Fri 19:05 - 19:40 KST - Cast: Uhm Hyun Kyung, Seo Jun Young

@yamiyugi I think you were asking me what had the evil mother-daughter duo done to FL to start a revenge. Think it’s you.  Watch episode 30. There were flashbacks of the mother stealing FL’s mother ‘s clothes, stealing her seal to sell some property I think. Then she sold something worth 2 million won. She definitely set herself up with SJ’s mum’s wealth , on top of kicking her, a little girl, out of her house at night. 
Now I ask, doesn’t she have any relative? Lawyer, agent- her mother was an accomplished artist.  Kdrama logic.

• Like 1

It’s picking up. SJ made a play for SML in the previous episodes and she got him, but she was like a street pole in his hug. 

Now she’s smiling at him. That’s how it should be

done, don’t go half RickRoll'D like in MIAV. 
The SFL’s mother is getting very nervous, why not? She went from an impoverished helper to a business woman. 

The stepmum’s assist doesn’t

know he’s a dad yet. The grandmother doesn’t know EJ is her grandson.

• Like 2

FL had a really cool scene against SFL's mom but now she's back at being goofy? Really, holding onto someone leg so they won't move out? Does her character change with the music of the end credits? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

The wrong people now knew the secret of EJ’s and his mum’s identity - the supercilious assistant and the stepmother. Both their reactions on seeing EJ’s mum suggest that they had attempted to kill her and had thought that they were successful.

There are so many more episodes, will EJ’s mum survive or EJ for that matter?

• Like 1

On 6/16/2024 at 2:17 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

She locked the door from outside. A Young girl killing someone is weird. 

I think it was a panic response of some sort. She thought she was protecting her mother.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, maribella said:

Was she normal earlier?

The first time I Saw her she hanging to the cliff, The CEO put her shoes on her hand to make her fall. Since then she was hiding at the temple. Seeing the purple coloured heels of the CEO panicked her

• Like 3

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The first time I Saw her she hanging to the cliff, The CEO put her shoes on her hand to make her fall. Since then she was hiding at the temple. Seeing the purple coloured heels of the CEO panicked her

Stepping on the hands meant she was killing her. The assistant is obviously another murderous hooligan in a suit.

I don’t think she would go unhinged because of the attempt but who knows.

• Like 2

The WTOD only 1/4 of the series. Both ML and SML knew they were brothers.

In the UEE show, two brothers were separated at birth and they were also gym rats and the girl was always in sporta clothes. Deja vu. :smile:

I wonder if WJ is going to get killed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Poor WJ. His stepmom seems to have sent a car to kill YSJ and EJ, I guess WJ will be injured instead. 

The old woman ordered her to deal with SJ.

Did she know that EJ was her grandson? 

EJ was told by the assistant of his parentage a few episodes ago, now WJ found out about it.
I think the accident was to delay fraternal reunion.

• Like 1