[Current Drama 2024] Brave Yong Soo Jung -용감무쌍 용수정 - Mon to Fri 19:05 - 19:40 KST - Cast: Uhm Hyun Kyung, Seo Jun Young

On 7/23/2024 at 2:48 PM, tulip06 said:

I have skipped the last three episodes. Has anything interesting happened? Should I watch any particular one of the three I don’t think I can manage all three.

Watch Suji and uri. It's the least tragic. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Why did WJ push YSJ dad? 

Mostly because her father called him out for his behavior. He told him that HR was the one that hit him and WJ's mother but WJ did not believe him and dared to say he was making it up. After WJ made such a big to do about asking the man to marry SJ the man sees that he is now engaged to HR and he did it while SJ was in jail. So for him WJ is not a good man and he played around with  his daughter. He is trying to warn him about HR and WJ would not listen to him and also because after telling him what HR did he called him a liar basically and was rude to the man. Pointing out that he was not even SJ's biological father which was rude and in poor taste. (Not sure why he would say that knowing that SJ loved the man like he was biological.) WJ could not take what her father said to him so he pushed him and walked away not even paying attention to if the man was hurt after knowing he just got out of the hospital. 

It really boils down to WJ being a snob and a weak man. He never should have gone after SJ in the first place. He only did it cause he saw EJ was close to her and wanted to get in before EJ could confess to her. The shameful thing is he brought nothing but trouble to SJ the entire time they were together. He never helped her but ruined her and in the end contributed to killing the only father she had left.  He was ineffective and still wanted to have a pity party about being tied to HR. He would not even listen to SJ about HR. 

What is even more disgusting is his trying to find out what her intentions are with EJ and wanting her to forgive him after dumping her. He can never even think that he would get a chance with SJ again after loosing her dad. His part in how he died will come out later. I want to hope that someone else was in that stairwell besides WJ, HR and Stepmom who saw the progression of that man's death and recorded it since they saw there are no camera's in that stairwell. 

WJ's head is messed up by his stepmom who has put his wife's death on his shoulder and reminds him time and time again he is the cause of her death. She will do the same with SJ's dad too and he will fall for it making him the weakest link. 

Going around having a pity party and not paying attention to HM is going to end up with him loosing this kid. I hope this writer is not going about more deaths. I would prefer that HM is lost then killed by HR and her crooked family. 

This is a revenge drama so hopefully SJ leaves and comes back later a better version of herself. 

• Like 1

So the next episode will be on Monday. The preview shows SJ getting angry at EJ or was it at someone else. EJ’s mum was also getting angry, maybe her brain is finally clicking into place.

I see revenge, revenge in my crystal ball!! :wow1: 
I had a peek into Kim So Hyun’s ( the woman) drama. Too mushy for now. The reviews are very positive. Let’s hope SJ and the mother make us happy.

• Like 1

SJ gatecrashed WJ’s wedding with a baseball bat! :hahah!:
I think she found the Cctv of her father’s attacker.

I really want her to find out that HR and her mother had stolen her inheritance and had been living a good life since. On her misery.

• Like 1

SJ looks alluring with the new makeup but the dress looks ill fitting with the uneven front hemline. I have never liked the long straight black hair style. Reminds me of ‘The Ring’.

She’s started her revenge on the Masung group starting with WJ. She said all sweet things to him and got him to embrace her. CHR and the stepmother caught them as intended. Btw the stepmother should go back to her old hairstyle, the long hair is too young for her. It makes her look like mutton dressed as lamb. Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

• Like 2

The aunt Kelly Jung and SJ had dinner at Masung house and HM came out to greet SJ.

The next day we found out that HM’s mother was her daughter. To be exact, she spoke as if it was her daughter. She is also on some revenge for SJ’s father and HM’s mum.

EJ was beaten up and SJ swore revenge, again.

• Like 2