[Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:
6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I so need more  SJ-UR.

Thank you, I will check out your list.  

Same feelings as you that I want more of SJ & WR. 

Again, this drama seems to have a theme of seperating the bio-mom with their child. It started out with SJ and her bio-mom, then Ara and her bio-mom, and have WJ whio was seperated with her bio-mom, and Bean and her bio-mom.  

NY was barely functioning before she and her parents went to the hospital for most likely postpartum blues. Again this has to be a cheap production. The writer or director didn’t bother to check how doctors work. 
SJ wants to treat NY for her possible illness but UR asks to do it because SJ is pregnant. Firstly, her obgyn should do the diagnosis. Secondly, how could the psychiatrists treat their own family? 

NY still hasn’t got over her jealousy of SJ. So I am guessing she had something in mind when she went to the rooftop. The preview showed NY and SJ struggling. Of course, saint SJ would risk every thing for her stepsister.

Spoiler

Kang Byul who plays NY is doing a very job with her screaming and distressed face and her dazed, blank expression when SJ shouted at her as she was climbing over the railing.

SJ could have asked her two male colleagues to accompany her to the rooftop instead of handling NY on her own. The first episode showed SJ saving a young female patient from jumping at the same rooftop. But SJ has completely forgotten she is pregnant now? The preview showed her having abdominal pain at the rooftop. 🙄😑

Shouldn't DY & DR get married now before her belly starts to show? Why didn't SY, DY or DR think of this matter but instead DY wanted to live at The Courtyard House. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Your welcome

Hi!  I cannot find you in MDL.  Which drama are you posting comments in MDL?  Maybe I can look for your username by searching the drama.

30 minutes ago, Nexe said:

Hi!  I cannot find you in MDL.  Which drama are you posting comments in MDL?  Maybe I can look for your username by searching the drama.

Hi, you can find my link to MDL in my sig on here can you see the writing in my sig here?  the link is under it, if you can see it just click on the link that says Mydramalist, it will take you to my page if you still can't get the link I can't send it to  via PM on here if it will let me.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

find my link to MDL in my sig on here can you see the writing in my sig here?  the link is under it,

I am a new...newbie here.  Where can I find your "sig"? 

8 minutes ago, Nexe said:

I am a new...newbie here.  Where can I find your "sig"? 

It is under my post, Can you see writing that says BSB, BTS ect, the link is under that. if you still have trouble I can PM you the link later, Sorry I need to go to bed now.

I swear the baby hasn’t stopped crying from the day it was born. NY didn’t want to feed it, so it/he hasn’t has food/nutrition for weeks. :surprisedwut: Really? I am sure Nestlé operates there. 

Anyway, came SY to the house, and lo and behold the baby stopped crying in her arms. SY the baby whisperer. :Megalol:

NY is redeemed. She went oennie, oennie, saved by Saint SJ on the roof. 
With apologies to SJ’s fans, I wantbto kick her. Ok save the woman, but don’t go mushy writer.  She was a celebrated psychiatrist, she should be able to read NY.  The Bibi roll shop is a roaring success. 

• LOL 2

That flashback of little SJ and NY hugging each other showed that if YJ did not sow seeds of jealousy and resentment against SJ in the mind of NY since she was little, NY could have turned out to be a happy, kind, compassionate person.  

So is everything alright and good for NY? My guess is there will be a 180° change in her character. No evil schemes, no jealousy, no bitterness - NY has transformed! 😯😲😇

HS will meet a woman who truly loves him and both will raise little Yang Won. 💘

The pretty little girl hiding behind the nun will likely be adopted by WR & SJ. 

The unnatural and reluctant confession of love from SY and she seemed hesitant to step forward and hug WC....made me laugh so hard. These two have ZERO chemistry.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 

Well it lookes like they have redeemed NY 

2 hours ago, Nexe said:

So is everything alright and good for NY? My guess is there will be a 180° change in her character. No evil schemes, no jealousy, no bitterness - NY has transformed!

I still get over the fact that Ara's bio-mom story arc lasted one episode. This story arc could be the basis of a FL's childrood story arc in another daily drama. 

BiBiRoll is basically a BiBimBap Burrito.  The restaurant itself looks like a converterted Subway.   

32 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Well it lookes like they have redeemed NY

I am very disappointed she did not end up in jail.  But as in other kdramas, I think she will be living a pathetic and spartan life

...on her own.  She might be shown watching her son from a distance and also performing good deeds. Just my own thoughts.  Let's see the next episode. 

YJ did not possess the ability to transform like NY. 😆

She was mean and ungracious to the two children who could not pay for more BiBiRoll unlike DR and granny.  

From a Korean website:

Author Nam Sun-hye said, "The charm of this drama seems to be to unravel unconditional sacrifices, love, forgiveness, and reconciliation in a more different way, which naturally comes to mind when it comes to 'Mom', the eternal truth of mother and daughter." Before mother and daughter, I will focus on the inner side of 'a woman' and 'a human being,' he said.

Hummm, I can’t say he has been successful. Why can’t he stick to HJT and HS and HW? He might have done better. NY and YJ turning over and becoming repentant in an episode and some weeks kdrama time … :surprisedwut:

I have seen it before, but they paid a price. YJ hasn’t paid anything. NY ? Still a few more episodes. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

spacer.png

I am rather disappointed with Writer Nam Sun Hye.  Is she afraid of backlashed from viewers if she continues to make NY a bad person?  For 94 episodes she has given NY a very obnoxious and evil character.  NY will go to great lengths to schemes to get what she wants.  A person with this type of character will never changed no matter what her circumstances she is in.  She will continue to scheme and plan on how to get out of any troubles.  For NY to have a mental breakdown just because the MIL/Husband will take away the baby is too simple and too unrealistic.  NY cannot be forgiven nor given redemption. 

spacer.png

The Sinner and The God.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, renaoh said:

I am rather disappointed with Writer Nam Sun Hye.  Is she afraid of backlashed from viewers if sh

The writer is a he. His mistake may be to get into a woman’s head. NY has a bad case of postpartum blues but turning into a caring sister because SJ stopped her from killing herself… 

SJ is an angel, a saint and an unbelievable  FL. I hope I won’t encounter another one like this.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, maribella said:

The writer is a he. His mistake may be to get into a woman’s head. NY has a bad case of postpartum blues but turning into a caring sister because SJ stopped her from killing herself… 

SJ is an angel, a saint and an unbelievable  FL. I hope I won’t encounter another one like this.

ohh...thanks for letting me know.  I thought the writer was a she.  I'm also on the same page as you are that if there is a person with similar characteristic as SJ...the do no wrong kind and will forgive anything and everything, I know I will die in frustration.

• Like 3