[drama 2003] Sang Doo, Let's Go To School! 상두야, 학교&#44032

melusine

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelkiki04

i do too!

i like this drama a little better than full house.

it was so sad. i cried SO SO SO much! :(

it was sucha good drama!!!

i got done watching the last episode the other day and i cried so hard!

omg.

i love it that there's a thread for this! yipee!

love bi!

Guest sniper_m4a1

yeah it was da one posted by Origins....u have to sign up to use da site rite....but everytime i try it doesn't work....oh well i'll try later again...

n is there any torrents for this drama? cos for me dat would b easier to dl but if not i'll dl sum oda way

Guest melon.yun

personally ... i prefer this drama over fullhouse ... impressive debut by bi~ funny & tragic at the same time. love this drama.

i do too!

omg.

love bi!

AGREEED personally wen i watched fullhouse.. i thought the ending was horrible.. but i guess ppl liked fullhouse bc of actor's popularities? haha i think bi was so much better in sangdoo =) its a wonderful drama

Guest melon.yun

yeah it was da one posted by Origins....u have to sign up to use da site rite....but everytime i try it doesn't work....oh well i'll try later again...

n is there any torrents for this drama? cos for me dat would b easier to dl but if not i'll dl sum oda way

yes there are =) ill upload them later tonite wen im home

Guest pink-sh_09

Yeah... I agree with you guys that this drama is underrated, in fact, this is one of my favorite dramas. I even think that Bi acted better in this rather than in Full House. This drama has everything... from funny, sad, touching, serious, and all the casts acted so well...and I think I'm gonna watch it again... hehe :D

Guest free_staino

This going to be my favorite drma of all time.. I will never forget all the cast. Esp.. Cha Sangdoo.. bi was so great portaying his role.. This is the only series that made me cry and laugh.. in every episodes.. this makes me crazy.. This going to be a classic.. a drama that i will never forget...A drama that has sense to watch out for. A drama that could instantly change your views in life.. OMG.. i will definitely recommend this series for those who haven't seen it yet.

Guest yukitenshi

i'm on episode 2 rite now.....but the subtitles r so off..>< i dun get wut they're saying....so i haf ta like...write down the sbutitles..then watch it all over again..-_-" first episode seemed good..but it seemed kinda weird in the biginning cause i didn't kno wut was happening..lol stoopid subtitles..>=\ :angry:

Guest Exquoise

I just watched the first episode and it was really confusing but I got to understand it. you guys are saying it's a must watch but I don't see how it's so good but I've only seen the 1st episode so I shouldn't judge yet haha. I can't wait to watch more.

personally ... i prefer this drama over fullhouse ... impressive debut by bi~ funny & tragic at the same time. love this drama.

wow,

SangDoo, let's go to school > Full house?!

I can't wait to see it because I LOOOOVED full house.

i do too!

omg.

love bi!

I wonder how it's sad. I heard that someone died T__T

well anyways, I can't believe that this is Bi's first drama, I thought Full House was.

mmm, well anyways, I can't wait to watch the 2nd ep! ^____^

it seems really underrateed because there aren't much replies in this thread!

I just watched the first episode and it was really confusing but I got to understand it. you guys are saying it's a must watch but I don't see how it's so good but I've only seen the 1st episode so I shouldn't judge yet haha. I can't wait to watch more.

it seems really underrateed because there aren't much replies in this thread!

i also say its a must watch :D but dont expect 2 much from it just because we say its good! coz usually when u expect it 2 be really good it turns out 2 be average and then u'll be disappointed lol!

there isnt alot of repiled 2 this thread but the 1 b4 had alot.. shame all the threads got deleted not so long ago!!

SangDoo, Let's Go to School - The storyline is captivating, combing comedy, tragedy, romance and parental love. It brings tears to the eyes what a man would go through for the woman and child he loves. I was impressed with Rain’s talent for being a versatile actor. He seems to have a talent for acting aside from singing and dancing skills. He can be comedic, sweet, sensitive and serious. Rain’s charming portrayed of Sang Doo makes him one heck of a believable role in his innocent look as well as a mature fatherly look when caring for his sick daughter.

The emotional bond and compatible between Sang Doo and the young actress who played his daughter, Bori is achingly moving. Bori is so cute and wise beyond her age. When Rain shaved her head, I was moved to tears. That was the most impressive scene. A young, single father raising a sick child shows the hardships one must face as a single parent. That little girl has stolen my heart.

The love between Sang Doo and Enhwan – a very influencing story of first love and true love. The day he runs into Enhwan, he knows deep down in his heart she is the one he has been waiting for in life. Many teary moments and the flashback scene where Enhwan recalled the fond memories with Sang Doo.

Archived