[drama 2003] Sang Doo, Let's Go To School! 상두야, 학교&#44032

melusine

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Axelle Red
Guest mei_yee_chan

hey, i tried to click on the episode links, but this page would show up instead:

1clubboxmsg.jpg

what does it mean?

help ;)

It means that the files have expired. They aren't in that clubbox anymore.

ooh, thanks...but are these HQ files?

I doubt they are.

If you want HQ ones, you can use torrents or download from clubbox. You can find the links a few pages before this.

It means that the files have expired. They aren't in that clubbox anymore.

I doubt they are.

If you want HQ ones, you can use torrents or download from clubbox. You can find the links a few pages before this.

ohh i see, thanks! well yeah, i sorta got the hang of clubbox, and i finally got the 1st episode! if only it didnt take 3+ hours to download ;) haha...thanks for the info though :)

Guest thesarahchong

I haven't been here since the Soompi Crash.

But might I introduce myself..

Hi. I like Sangdoo.

Seriously, I love this drama to death, but I haven't watched it since '02 when it aired. Then, I found CB links a while back-- but CB doesn't work for me anymore.

After seeing these Megaupload links-- I'm going CUH-RAY-JEE d/ling. They're medium quality-- perfect enough for me... and takes about 2 hours to d/l. I'M SO HAPPY.

And what's funny is... that I am reminded that:

I am more of a Sangdoo fan than that of a Bi fan.

That's right, I have fallen in love with Sangdoo more than Bi. The character is so appealing and adorable and funny & I love him to death. But of course, I owe it to Bi for making the character who he is.

So here I go on a trip to Sangdoo all over again (:

Guest mei_yee_chan

ohh i see, thanks! well yeah, i sorta got the hang of clubbox, and i finally got the 1st episode! if only it didnt take 3+ hours to download ;) haha...thanks for the info though :)

No probs. But 3+ hours isn't really that long for a 700 MB file. I take about 4 hours + to download one. Crappy connection.

I haven't been here since the Soompi Crash.

But might I introduce myself..

Hi. I like Sangdoo.

Seriously, I love this drama to death, but I haven't watched it since '02 when it aired. Then, I found CB links a while back-- but CB doesn't work for me anymore.

After seeing these Megaupload links-- I'm going CUH-RAY-JEE d/ling. They're medium quality-- perfect enough for me... and takes about 2 hours to d/l. I'M SO HAPPY.

And what's funny is... that I am reminded that:

I am more of a Sangdoo fan than that of a Bi fan.

That's right, I have fallen in love with Sangdoo more than Bi. The character is so appealing and adorable and funny & I love him to death. But of course, I owe it to Bi for making the character who he is.

So here I go on a trip to Sangdoo all over again (:

Woah! massive Sang Doo fan!!! Hehe ;)

Guest mei_yee_chan

3,4,10,11,14 doesn't work for me. ~_~ dead link......anyone have alternatives

the links above still works 4 me.. try again ;)

i really want to see this...

but... why did i have to read the spoilers T-T

anyone have LQ?

its hard not 2 read spoilers !! :(

i think the links above are the only 1s available!

i hope u enjoy it!! :D

remember 2 come back 2 tell us what u think of it!! :P

I just finished watching the first three episodes and I really enjoy it. Bi is so cute here but I am in LOVE with the little girl and her curly hair :P The storyline is pretty good too. I am currently watching Bi's other drama, "This Love I want to kill" and I think I like Let's Go to School more because Bi's doesn't act too serious and the storyline is easier to understand.. I'll give my full review when I finish watching this drama. Thanks again to those who uploaded the episodes for us! :)

Guest rainz*gurl

Archived