[drama 2003] Sang Doo, Let's Go To School! 상두야, 학교&#44032

melusine

i also say its a must watch :D but dont expect 2 much from it just because we say its good! coz usually when u expect it 2 be really good it turns out 2 be average and then u'll be disappointed lol!

that's true ...expectation totally kill some dramas for me. that's why i hate recommending sometimes. but there are some dramas that are still good although i have high expectations. anyway ... i watch this drama totally not expecting to like it since i'm not a fan of gong hyo-jin and had no idea who Bi is but his portrayal of sangdoo really charmed me. and there's more to this drama than a lot of fighting & house cleaning. :rolleyes:

btw ... just want to say your banner is sooo cute~ ah ... sangdoo & bori forever ... :lol:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's true ...expectation totally kill some dramas for me. that's why i hate recommending sometimes. but there are some dramas that are still good although i have high expectations. anyway ... i watch this drama totally not expecting to like it since i'm not a fan of gong hyo-jin and had no idea who Bi is but his portrayal of sangdoo really charmed me. and there's more to this drama than a lot of fighting & house cleaning. :rolleyes:

btw ... just want to say your banner is sooo cute~ ah ... sangdoo & bori forever ... :lol:

When friends ask me 2 reccommend them a drama 2 watch i always have 2 tell them not 2 hold high expectations lol! i watched this coz i liked bi.. so i watched this after full house.. i fort this series was just comedy until some1 mentioned that its also a sad drama.. i didnt want 2 expect 2 much of it because like u said expectation killed some dramas/films 4 me also!! Bi portaryed Sang doo very well and i think he did a better job in Sang doo than in Full House as a whole! after watchin this i fell 4 Bi even more maybe coz of Sang doo's character.. devoted young father and lover! I think the storyline was well written but the endin couldve been much better.

Hehe u like my Banner 2.. THANX! Sang Doo and Bori sooooooooooooooo cute together!!

LOL I remember downloading this song called Jung Chul-My Love and well I became obsessed with that song. And yet I still am obsessed with it. One day I imed my friend and asked her if she knew this song. I gave her the link to the ysi of it. And she was like "OMG i like this song! THis is an OST of a drama you knoe" and by then i wasnt interested in kdramas. But if i remember correctly I could've sworn this soundtrack is from the drama Sangoo, Let's go to School.

I searched forever for this drama on clubbox and i couldnt find until today thank you Origins for the link.

LOL I remember downloading this song called Jung Chul-My Love and well I became obsessed with that song. And yet I still am obsessed with it. One day I imed my friend and asked her if she knew this song. I gave her the link to the ysi of it. And she was like "OMG i like this song! THis is an OST of a drama you knoe" and by then i wasnt interested in kdramas. But if i remember correctly I could've sworn this soundtrack is from the drama Sangoo, Let's go to School.

I searched forever for this drama on clubbox and i couldnt find until today thank you Origins for the link.

i DL'ed this song 'My Love' b4 i started 2 watch Sang Doo and i liked it 1st time i heard it.. now i love it lol :D

Guest wingsee26

I just finish this series and my heart goes out to sang doo. Everytime he cry I would cry too and can't seem to stop my tear from coming down. I wish I understand korean or mandarin. I watch this with the english sub and I think they didn't translate word for words or translate it the right way. I am a little confuse about the ending and the car accident?? Did you really die or did they went their separated way and live there life the way they wanted?? Can some one please explain it to me. Thanks

Guest kalinda

wingsee26,

they both died ... there were some hints that you can relate to, remember the family pic. there is not sd and eh there.. family pic without them in pic should tell you something right? Not because they live in another town (they could come & take the pic. together if they do). The scene where eh and sd live happily ever after with the baby etc. is in heaven so-to-speak.. I quote EH's words at the end of this drama as below, especially when she narrated some nice wording, it's mentioned 'in a world without despair', there is no such world in this real world right, only heaven can provide this kind of world)

hope it helps

Even when life deceits you, don’t be sad or angry

When the sad day passes by, a happier day will come to you

We believe that love is the only hope in this lonesome world

The thankful people who have allowed, yielded and permitted our love

We love you and you’ll always be remembered

People that forgave our love… We Love You.

From EH SD

In a world without despair

Guest wingsee26

wingsee26,

they both died ... there were some hints that you can relate to, remember the family pic. there is not sd and eh there.. family pic without them in pic should tell you something right? Not because they live in another town (they could come & take the pic. together if they do). The scene where eh and sd live happily ever after with the baby etc. is in heaven so-to-speak.. I quote EH's words at the end of this drama as below, especially when she narrated some nice wording, it's mentioned 'in a world without despair', there is no such world in this real world right, only heaven can provide this kind of world)

hope it helps

Even when life deceits you, don’t be sad or angry

When the sad day passes by, a happier day will come to you

We believe that love is the only hope in this lonesome world

The thankful people who have allowed, yielded and permitted our love

We love you and you’ll always be remembered

People that forgave our love… We Love You.

From EH SD

In a world without despair

thank you so much for clearing this up. I think Bi was outstanding in this series. Now a day it so hard to find a guy like sang doo. Who take on so much responsibility and do everything in his power to save his daughter that is really not even his. I love Bori in this series, she is so cute. For me the part that make me cry the most is when he was cutting Bori's hair.

Guest yuans7love

i don't believe i've ever cried harder for another drama... (well maybe autumn love story)

Bi is such a good actor, his emotions are so real that i can't help but cry everytime he frowned, and laugh everytime he smiled. His portrayal of Sangdoo is so real it's as if he has been through it himself. This is one of my ultimate favorites and no matter how many times i watch this (5 times and still counting) it will always make me cry and laugh.

and for all those in denial...

THEY DIED. sad... but true.

Guest Axelle Red

Hi all

i like this drama too

i watched it bcoz of Bi, i known Bi through FH first

this drama is so good

after that, i watched it many times maybe as times as I watched FH ^ơ^

and i think his acting in 2 dramas is good

i cant choose which i like most

FH is funny

SD is very touching

Guest evita eblis

i love this drama.. and it was this show i love Bi.. as i was watching the drama esp those flashbacks, i REALLY wish i could travel back time and experience such a wonderful & lovely high school relationship, exactly like Bi & GHJ... I guess if I have lived wat GHJ had lived and have such a first love, my life would be so much more meaningful & exciting.. however as much as everyone else has hated it, reality is reality.. sigh.. the title of the show may sound ordinary BUT it really did move me to tears.. whenever either one of them cry, i will start crying cos my heart aches to see them suffer.. this drama is totally unexpected & a pleasant surprise epspecially true when i know nothing abt BI & GHJ!! ever since then, I love BI!! in a way or so.. I prefer this show to Full House (though I like Full House too)..

Guest kalinda

[bi is such a good actor, his emotions are so real that i can't help but cry everytime he frowned, and laugh everytime he smiled. His portrayal of Sangdoo is so real it's as if he has been through it himself. This is one of my ultimate favorites and no matter how many times i watch this (5 times and still counting) it will always make me cry and laugh.

and for all those in denial...

THEY DIED. sad... but true.

Guest wingsee26

I was curious if any one ever saw the other drama "banjun" I think that the name. I think that is a short mini series of Bi. Do you know where I can go and find all the episodes posting for that series??

Guest lavendersky

I was curious if any one ever saw the other drama "banjun" I think that the name. I think that is a short mini series of Bi. Do you know where I can go and find all the episodes posting for that series??

you can find it over @ sexybi's clubbox or D-Addicts.

However, those over at d-addicts currently have no seeds so it's better to dl from clubbox. :P

I love this drama too. :D really don't understand why it was so underated.

This drama not even in the list for the best drama of the year award??? :huh:

I fall in love with Bi because of Sang Doo. He's not really my type actually. :P but now i'm totally into him :lol::lol: Did Bi got any award for this? newcome award or anything?i thought he's so good in it. what else cud make someone fall in love with him if not so.

Guest hanamisg

oh my, its a REALLY good drama :D hmm, i also think that bi acted better in this show compared to fullhouse somehow. cha bori so CUTE! hahah. the NGs were funny :D :D

oh yes, bout the song 'my love'. does anyone have the eng translation fer the song?

My Love :wub: - Jung Chul (Sang Doo Let's Go To School OST)

Lyric

Romanization by: frostedsnow

keu dae hok shi ki yok ha na yo

oo ri cheong mal eo reyto seul ddae chyo

jit koot keh keu dae ma eum ha peu geh haet chyo

mam eh eop neun mal deul roh sang cheo man joon na jyo

keu ddaen cheong mal al ji mot haet chyo

nae ga beo rin keh eo ddeon sarang in ji

ee jehn che bal keu reon il poo di eop ki reul

*na ah ggyo joo go ji kyo jool ggeh yo

keu dae ha na man eul nan ki da rin keo chyo

cho geum eun meol ri dol rah wa ji man

deo ki da ril ggeh yo neul pa ra bol kkeh yo

ee reon nal pad dah jool soo it na yo

nae geh joo neun sarang moh doo kapa jool soo it keh

ta shin mot pol jool man al rat teon

keu dae chi geum nae kyot teh it neh yo

deo ee sang ah moo keok chong doh ha ji mal ra yo

ee jeh neun teo man ni oot keh hae jool keh yo

nae gen eol ma na soh joong han ji

ah jik nae mam al soo neun eop get chyo

keu dae ah ni ra myon mol rat seul haetn bok ee chyo

*repeat

na hoo hwe man keum deo sarang hal ggeh my love

English Translation

do you happen to remember?

it was when we were younger

i was the one who made your heart hurt

you really didn't know, did you?

what kind of love i threw away

now, please i dont want this to happen to you again

i'll cherish and protect you

i'm waiting for that one person

we've come so far

i'll wait for you as long as it takes

will you accept me for the way i am?

ill repay you with all of my love

i never thought i would be able to see you again

that person is in my heart

from now on, no worries

now i'll make you laugh even more

i'll show you just how special you are

you can't know my soul yet

i wouldnt have known happiness with you

i'll hold and love you

i only wait for that one person

although we've come so far

i'll wait for you even more

will you accept me for who i am?

ill repay you with all of my love

i will never regret this, i will love you, my love

Guest mintoro

I'm just downloading this bcz i watch 1-2 episode from my fren's hse

can't wait to see Bi in other character...

I like sad drama.. :(

Guest lavendersky

I love this drama too. :D really don't understand why it was so underated.

This drama not even in the list for the best drama of the year award??? :huh:

I fall in love with Bi because of Sang Doo. He's not really my type actually. :P but now i'm totally into him :lol::lol: Did Bi got any award for this? newcome award or anything?i thought he's so good in it. what else cud make someone fall in love with him if not so.

i'm just like you, i like Bi cuz of Sangdoo. In fact, i prefer this drama to Full House, didn't really like his character in FH but as Sangdoo, i was totally charmed by his cute smiles he kept flashing to those ahjumahs :P and also all the sacrifices he made for bori *sobs*. his acting was so convincing that i often find myself in tears while watching the drama.

anyway, he did win a newcomer award for Sangdoo. :D

Archived