[drama 2003] Sang Doo, Let's Go To School! 상두야, 학교&#44032

melusine

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BoAfan87

this is a fantastic series!! and soo emotional and heart wrenching..i just watched the ending and was full on wailing for ages and ages afterwards..its soo SAAAD!!

and Bi has to be one of the best actors in the universe, he's so good in conveying emotion in all those angsty scenes..i felt so much pain for him as sangdoo and all the unfortunate things that happened to him

Bi rocks!! sangdoo rocks!!

Guest menospeak1011

um... what exactly happens in the end... do they really live and have that life...or is it showing what wouldv'e happened if they live

Guest BoAfan87

"ENDING SPOILER ALERT"

They died in the end together from the car accident..sniff.. i think that the ending scene is either them in heaven, or Bori dreaming about them, because she says in her letter that she'll try to dream of him..

well that's how i see it!! they cant be alive because they werent in the family picture..

Sounds like a sad ending.

I've not watched it yet. I should though.

Yeh it is sad endin.. in a way but it isnt.. hmm.. guess u have 2 watch it 2 see 4 yaself! but a good series 2 watch.. theres also some funny parts in this as well but just not as light hearted as some other series

Guest miharu*

AWESOME DRAMA-- A MUST SEE!

I loved everything about the drama. It is really really good. If you haven't seen it, you definitely should. This must be the first drama I bawled so much in. Before watching Full House and this drama, I wasn't that fond of Bi... but after watching them, I like him a whole lot :] He is a GREAT actor who captivates your attention from the start.

AWESOME DRAMA-- A MUST SEE!

I loved everything about the drama. It is really really good. If you haven't seen it, you definitely should. This must be the first drama I bawled so much in. Before watching Full House and this drama, I wasn't that fond of Bi... but after watching them, I like him a whole lot :] He is a GREAT actor who captivates your attention from the start.

LOL i also wasnt that fond of Bi b4 watchin Full House 2 lol! Then i begin 2 like him but after watchin Sang Doo.. i began 2 love him! Anyway... good casts, good storyline.. thumbs up!! :D

Guest dDoKbOkGi

This is the best drama!! I just finished re-watching it(for like the 15th time). I remember when it came out I got hooked. Then I bought the whole set. I like this better than Full House. I cried buckets!! But it was sooo funny too. I love when Sangdoo is gonna get his casts taken off and he keeps telling the doctor no....haha. He's so charming in this drama, and he's cute in every drama. This drama was SERIOUSLY overlooked....it couldve been so big....this story really touched my heart. I love the ending...even though they died, they went back to the time when they were teenagers in heaven and were allowed to grow up all over again and live their lives the way it shouldve been.

Guest kissYSJ*

I like Cha Bori in this movie. and the main girl she's so cute ^^ and Bi what a nice guy.

Um, Bi and the girl died? I thought they lived happy ever after and got a girl.

yeah. but at elsewhere.

actually, i love the ending.

shouldnt spoil it for those who havent watch it any further. :)

I like Cha Bori in this movie. and the main girl she's so cute ^^ and Bi what a nice guy.

Um, Bi and the girl died? I thought they lived happy ever after and got a girl.

the endin is how u think it is.. thats how the director wanted us 2 think

Guest mei_yee_chan

the endin is how u think it is.. thats how the director wanted us 2 think

*sigh* Why do some directors have to do that? Kinda frustrating sometimes.

*sigh* Why do some directors have to do that? Kinda frustrating sometimes.

I know! Its annoyin isnt it when some directors do that!

4 me, i was happy with the endin but i was depressed after watchin it 4 awhile lol!

Guest NightRain

One of the best Korean drama i ever seen . Rain is charming and astounding with his acting in this drama . A must seen drama . Two thumbs up .

Archived