[Current Drama 2024] A Virtuous Business/Quiet Sales, 정숙한 세일즈- Kim So Yeon, Yeon Woo Jin, Kim Sung Ryung, Kim Sun Young & Lee Se Hee

larus

Watch: Kim So Yeon Has An Unforgettable Run-In With Yeon Woo Jin In "A Virtuous Business" Teaser

JTBC’s upcoming drama “A Virtuous Business” has released a sneak peek of its first episode!

A remake of the British television series “Brief Encounters,” “A Virtuous Business” will tell the story of the independence, growth, and friendship of four women who delve into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village back in 1992, when it was still taboo to talk about sex.

The new preview of the drama’s premiere begins with Han Jung Sook (Kim So Yeon) scouring the newspaper for “help wanted” ads, noting that there aren’t that many jobs she can work while raising her kid at the same time. Jung Sook then discovers that her good-for-nothing husband has spent their rent money, leading her to make the difficult decision to jump into selling adult products.

Jung Sook is soon joined by Seo Young Bok (Kim Sun Young), who is similarly strapped for cash, and she later recruits housewife Oh Geum Hee (Kim Sung Ryung) by promising, “It’ll be a new and fun experience.”

The preview then cuts to Jung Sook’s memorable run-in with newly transferred detective Kim Do Hyun (Yeon Woo Jin), who holds up some of the wares she’s peddling while asking in disbelief, “So you’re saying these are your final hope, right?” Clutching her rescued goods to her chest, Jung Sook runs away while exclaiming, “Thank you!”

When Jung Sook presents the products she has for sale to a room of new customers, they are initially shocked by the lingerie on display—but business soon starts flourishing. The preview ends with Jung Sook happily exclaiming, “I’ve developed confidence in this business.”

“A Virtuous Business” premieres on October 12 at 10:30 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the new preview below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1692593wpp/watch-kim-so-yeon-has-an-unforgettable-run-in-with-yeon-woo-jin-in-a-virtuous-business-teaser

• Like 1

October 3 2024

Ep.1 trailer for JTBC drama “A Virtuous Business”

A_Virtuous_Business-SM1.jpg

Ep.1 trailer added for JTBC drama series “A Virtuous Business” starring Kim So-Yeon, Yeon Woo-Jin, Kim Sung-Ryoung, and Lee Se-Hee. Drama series is set in the year 1992, when four women go into business in a rural area and begin selling adult products door-to-door. Ep.1 trailer begins with Kim So-Yeon stating “I’m thinking about getting a job. There’s not much I can do while raising a child. Did you touch the money jar? That’s the money we are gong to use to pay the rent. I can’t believe I bought adult products to sell.”

“A Virtuous Business” first airs October 12, 2024 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: In the rural village of Geumje in 1992, four women begin door-to-door sales of adult products. They have different reasons for getting involved in the business venture. They gain financial independence and develop friendships, through their work.

Han Jung-Sook (Kim So-Yeon) is a housewife. She was once the 1st runner-up in a local beauty contest and she married the man who was her first love. Her life is modest and ordinary, but she suffers from financial difficulties. She is unable to afford a new bag for her only son and she worries about making her monthly rent. This provides a wake up call for her. She soon jumps into door-to-door sales of imported adult products. She discovers that she has a talent for marketing and sales.

Oh Geum-Hee (Kim Sung-Ryoung) grew up in a wealthy family and graduated from a prestigious women’s university. She got married through an arranged marriage made by her family. She moved to Geumje, which is her husband’s hometown. Here, she lives a boring life. To help Han Jung-Sook, who once worked as her housekeeper, she begins to work door-to-door sales of imported adult products. This leads her to have an unexpected self-reflection.

Seo Young-Bok (Kim Sun-Young) is a mother of 4 children. Her relationship with her husband is great and they look like a happy family, but her family suffers from poverty. The six family members sleep together in a single room. In order to provide a separate room for her 4 children, Seo Young-Bok begins to work door-to-door sales of imported adult products.

Lee Joo-Ri (Lee Se-Hee) is a single mother, who raises her son alone. She also runs a beauty parlor. She begins to do door-to-door sales of imported adult products, believing it would be a fun thing to do in her boring life. She grows as a person through her work and lifts the spirits of the other 3 women when they encounter frustrating situations.

Meanwhile, Kim Do-Hyun (Yeon Woo-Jin) is a police officer, who grew up in a wealthy family in South Korea and gradated from an Ivy League school in the United States. After he returned to South Korea, he began to work as a police officer and was quickly promoted at the Gangnam Police Station in Seoul. He then moved to Geumje and began to work at the Geumje Police Station. He doesn’t seem to have a connection with the area, but he has a secret.

A_Virtuous_Business-cp01.jpeg

A_Virtuous_Business-cp02.jpeg

Spoiler

A_Virtuous_Business-cp03.jpeg

A_Virtuous_Business-cp04.jpeg

A_Virtuous_Business-cp05.jpeg

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/ep-1-trailer-for-jtbc-drama-a-virtuous-business

• Like 2

Kim So-yeon → Lee Se-hee.. Housewives in Desperate Situation, Jumping into the Door-to-Door Adult Product Sales (‘Quiet Sales’)

5b95777e-e7ab-4f06-bfc1-0a55712f70a8.jpg

[TV Report=Reporter Lee Hye-mi] From Kim So-yeon to Lee Se-hee, the trailer video of ‘Housewives in Desperate Situation’ containing the ‘Quiet Sales’ has been released and is a hot topic.

JTBC’s new Saturday-Sunday drama ‘Quiet Sales’ is a full-fledged sex scandal drama that depicts the story of independence, growth, and friendship of the ‘Sisters in the Door-to-Door Adult Product Sales’ four members in a rural village in 1992, when ‘sex’ was taboo. With the appearance of the rare ‘Red Flavor Vibe’ in the home theater, the curiosity of potential viewers is also rising day by day, and the long-awaited first episode preview was released on the 3rd.

The quiet housewife Han Jeong-suk (played by Kim So-yeon) is looking for a job by reading the job advertisement in the newspaper today. It is not easy to find a job because she is already limited in what she can do while raising a child, and her husband Kwon Seong-soo (played by Choi Jae-rim) who has no ability to support his family and keeps making accidents every day, even reaching for the money to pay the rent, makes the situation even more desperate. Seo Yeong-bok (played by Kim Seon-yeong) who is in a good relationship with her husband is similar. She rolls up her sleeves to support her family of six in place of her loving husband Park Jong-seon (played by Im Cheol-soo) who cheerfully supports his wife, saying that she is not lucky at all.

The “last hope” for housewives in desperate need of money is door-to-door sales of adult products. Not only can you earn up to 500,000 won a month without any initial capital, but you can also work while taking care of your children because you have flexible commuting hours. The dazzling adult products they sell, such as underwear with holes in the bottom that are not sewn, fancy slips that will lead couples into a passionate night world, and items that vibrate while standing upright and make housewives faint, are expected to turn the rural village of Geumje upside down in many ways.

In addition, Oh Geum-hee (played by Kim Sung-ryung), a ‘woman who graduated from Ewha Womans University’ who spends her days free of charge by only taking care of her busy husband Choi Won-bong (played by Kim Won-hae), and Lee Joo-ri (played by Lee Se-hee), a unique youngest daughter who is raising a child alone and desperate for money, join the group to complete the ‘Bangpan Sisters’. Just as Geum-hee says, “I’ve never been this energetic and fun since I got married,” the members who were awkward and uncomfortable with adult products at first gradually change passionately with sparkling eyes as they experience new experiences and energy in this work, captivating viewers. The cheerful and touching story of women who have faced a crisis once for their own reasons, finding a new life through door-to-door sales of adult products, feeling a strong bond, and finding their dreams is expected to heat up the weekend home theater.

3cc21a4d-dbe7-4af0-b6eb-179f4d8307e6.jpg

The production team said, “The brilliant growth story of Jeong-suk, Geum-hee, Yeong-bok, and Joo-ri, who will overcome the aversion of housewives who come into contact with adult products and try various sales ideas to open the second act of their lives, will soon be coming to the home theater. Please look forward to the colorful stories that will captivate your weekend nights,” adding, “The mysterious man from Seoul, Kim Do-hyun (played by Yeon Woo-jin), will also be involved with the ‘Bangpan Sisters’, which is an unmissable key point of this work,” raising attention to the long-awaited first episode. Meanwhile, ‘Quiet Sales’ will first air on JTBC at 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, the 12th.

https://tvreport.co.kr/broadcast/article/843673/

• Like 2

News bites: October 3, 2024

by tccolb

news-p.v1.20240930.4dc7a36748f2415399209

Checking in on the final round of promos for JTBC’s A Virtuous Business ahead of next week’s grand open, it’s another razzle dazzle of colors for our eyes to feast on in the new sneak preview and character posters. Broadcasting in the weekend slot starting October 12, the period comedy will be taking us to the 1990s with Kim So-yeon (Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938) and Yeon Woo-jin (Nothing Uncovered) co-starring alongside Kim Sung-ryung (The Frog), Kim Sun-young (Queen of Divorce), and Lee Se-hee (Bad Prosecutor). [Sports Kyunghyang, TV Report]

https://dramabeans.com/2024/10/news-bites-october-3-2024/

October 3 2024

Ep.1 trailer for JTBC drama “A Virtuous Business”

A_Virtuous_Business-SM1.jpg

Ep.1 trailer added for JTBC drama series “A Virtuous Business” starring Kim So-Yeon, Yeon Woo-Jin, Kim Sung-Ryoung, and Lee Se-Hee. Drama series is set in the year 1992, when four women go into business in a rural area and begin selling adult products door-to-door. Ep.1 trailer begins with Kim So-Yeon stating “I’m thinking about getting a job. There’s not much I can do while raising a child. Did you touch the money jar? That’s the money we are gong to use to pay the rent. I can’t believe I bought adult products to sell.”

“A Virtuous Business” first airs October 12, 2024 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: In the rural village of Geumje in 1992, four women begin door-to-door sales of adult products. They have different reasons for getting involved in the business venture. They gain financial independence and develop friendships, through their work.

Han Jung-Sook (Kim So-Yeon) is a housewife. She was once the 1st runner-up in a local beauty contest and she married the man who was her first love. Her life is modest and ordinary, but she suffers from financial difficulties. She is unable to afford a new bag for her only son and she worries about making her monthly rent. This provides a wake up call for her. She soon jumps into door-to-door sales of imported adult products. She discovers that she has a talent for marketing and sales.

Oh Geum-Hee (Kim Sung-Ryoung) grew up in a wealthy family and graduated from a prestigious women’s university. She got married through an arranged marriage made by her family. She moved to Geumje, which is her husband’s hometown. Here, she lives a boring life. To help Han Jung-Sook, who once worked as her housekeeper, she begins to work door-to-door sales of imported adult products. This leads her to have an unexpected self-reflection.

Seo Young-Bok (Kim Sun-Young) is a mother of 4 children. Her relationship with her husband is great and they look like a happy family, but her family suffers from poverty. The six family members sleep together in a single room. In order to provide a separate room for her 4 children, Seo Young-Bok begins to work door-to-door sales of imported adult products.

Lee Joo-Ri (Lee Se-Hee) is a single mother, who raises her son alone. She also runs a beauty parlor. She begins to do door-to-door sales of imported adult products, believing it would be a fun thing to do in her boring life. She grows as a person through her work and lifts the spirits of the other 3 women when they encounter frustrating situations.

Meanwhile, Kim Do-Hyun (Yeon Woo-Jin) is a police officer, who grew up in a wealthy family in South Korea and gradated from an Ivy League school in the United States. After he returned to South Korea, he began to work as a police officer and was quickly promoted at the Gangnam Police Station in Seoul. He then moved to Geumje and began to work at the Geumje Police Station. He doesn’t seem to have a connection with the area, but he has a secret.

A_Virtuous_Business-cp01.jpeg

A_Virtuous_Business-cp02.jpeg

Spoiler

A_Virtuous_Business-cp03.jpeg

A_Virtuous_Business-cp04.jpeg

A_Virtuous_Business-cp05.jpeg

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/ep-1-trailer-for-jtbc-drama-a-virtuous-business

• Like 1

Kim Sung-ryung “I want to break down the stereotype of adult products”… Confident voice (quiet sales)

1728024549817536.jpg

(Export News Kim Yu-jin) Actress Kim Sung-ryung of JTBC's new weekend drama 'Quiet Sales' personally shared the background of how she became actively and confidently vocal about her sexual desires.

'Quiet Sales' is a drama that depicts the story of independence, growth, and friendship of the 'Bangpan Sisters' four members who jumped into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village in 1992, a time when 'sex' was taboo. Kim Sung-ryung played the elegant brain of the 'Bangpan Sisters' Oh Geum-hee.

At that time, she grew up in a wealthy environment and even graduated from Ewha Womans University's English Literature Department. She followed her husband, who she met through a blind date, to an unfamiliar place and spent her boring daily life locked inside a wall, when she happened to participate in the door-to-door sales of adult products.

And she gains the supportive 'Bangpan Sisters' sisters and opens her eyes to a new world, slowly breaking down that wall. Kim Sung-ryung said, "I sympathized with Geum-hee's intention to kick the door of boring daily life and live as an active and confident new woman," explaining the reason for her participation. Kim Sung-ryung explained, "As the eldest sister, she takes the lead and sets an example, and she is the driving force that brings the 'Bangpan Sisters' together."

She also showed her affection for her younger sisters, saying, "In terms of food, it's just the right amount of seasoning. It's incredibly delicious. Each of us has a very different personality, but when these four come together, they shine the most."

Regarding the nostalgia for the 1990s and the special subject matter that is not often dealt with in dramas, she said, "1992 is not that long ago, but it feels like yesterday. I greatly sympathized with the story of that time and felt nostalgic. Because it was a time I experienced, the content of the script felt even more authentic, and I acted with confidence because it felt familiar, like a story I knew."

Regarding the subject matter of 'sex', which is difficult to talk about clearly, she said, "I feel a sense of mission that I want to introduce it more. I want to show the warm friendship between women and break down the prejudice against adult products. And I want to convey a message of encouragement to those of us who carry our own burdens not to lose hope." 'Quiet Sales' will premiere on the 12th at 10:30 p.m.

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1912433

• Like 1

"The four women of <Quiet Sales> who have properly taken the wheel.

What if Kim So-yeon, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, and Lee Se-hee become adult product door-to-door salespeople? Four women start driving their lives

943bdca2-743b-47c4-937b-853c116c628f.jpg

Kim So-yeon and Kim Sung-ryung are going to visit with adult toys!

Today's pictorial concept is 'Women's splendid and confident outing'. The chemistry between the four women in front of the camera was at its peak. Soyeon It's different when you're immersed in the drama set and then gather for a pictorial shoot. I'm looking forward to it because it seems to cleverly capture the growth, independence, and friendship of women. Sung Ryung No, why is So-yeon so funny no matter what she does (laughs). She's so cute. I love it when women's stories unfold. Our splendid outing.

The four members of <Quiet Sales>, Jeong-suk (Kim So-yeon), Geum-hee (Kim Sung-ryung), Yeong-bok (Kim Sun-young), and Joo-ri (Lee Se-hee), start working as 'adult product door-to-door salespeople' in a rural village in Jeolla Province in the 1990s for their own reasons. When I first heard the topic, I thought, Sung Ryung Now this kind of topic can be dealt with in a drama. It seemed so fun. It's not an easy topic to directly mention. Soyeon: Isn't this such a 'new' topic? When I told her that I was a door-to-door salesperson for adult products, people around me looked at me with such interest and curiosity. From the beginning, I thought our drama was gaining a lot of momentum.

Spoiler

5760f5f8-f48f-4724-90eb-2544586ad2b3.jpg

Kim Sun-young is wearing a fringed high-neck top and trench long skirt, all from Burberry. Knee-high boots from Charles & Keith. Kim Sung-ryung is wearing a yellow leather coat, shorts, knit top, and lace-up boots, all from Gucci. Lee Se-hee is wearing a cropped parka, checked shirt, skirt, and leather boots, all from Burberry. Kim So-yeon is wearing a deep green leather coat, shorts, knit top, and belt, all from Gucci. Long boots from Moschino.

How did you feel when you touched adult products while filming?

Soyeon These days, the designs of products are pretty. They come in whips, T-shirts, vibrators, gels, and everything else. Sung Ryung Yes, they were so cute. The colors were bright like toys. A long time ago, I went to San Francisco to visit a friend. My friend told me to go look at an adult product shop, so I went with him. At that time, I remember being embarrassed because the appearance was quite explicit.

If you were actually selling adult products door-to-door in that era, what kind of words would you use to stimulate the desire to buy?

Sung Ryung It’s not easy even now. But selling in the 1990s must have been even harder. Well, since there aren’t many things to do in the countryside compared to the city, and people want to play, I imagine you could attract them with the words, “adult toys that will add vitality to life.” (Laughs) Soyeon I’ll visit your home with a very new and unique product that you’ve never experienced before. But keep it a secret!

‘Han Jeong-suk’ got into door-to-door sales because of financial difficulties, but ‘Oh Geum-hee’ started out of curiosity. I was curious about the chemistry between the two people who played Jeong-suk and Geum-hee, who are building a warm friendship. This is my second work with Seong-ryeong So-yeon. We didn't often run into each other in the work. Even though we met again after a long time, it felt comfortable as if we had been together for a long time. And the more I read the script for <Jeong-ryeong Sales>, the more I couldn't help but think that So-yeon was perfect for Jeong-suk! I have great faith in So-yeon, so I'm filming happily. As much as So-yeon Jeong-suk relies on Geum-hee, I also have a lot of feelings for her. I feel good when it says on the filming schedule that I'm filming with her. I remember when I was a high school student and the filming site was so difficult and tough, Seong-ryeong Seong was a great help.

8d02264f-8f77-4c7b-a7d7-497245c48485.jpg

Spoiler

The bustier long dress worn by Kim So-yeon is by Versace. The black platform heels are by Gianvito Rossi. The black jacket, long skirt, and sky blue shirt worn by Kim Sung-ryung are all by Bally. The shoes are from the stylist’s collection.

Were there any parts that were frustrating or relatable in the role of Han Jeong-sook, who lived a quiet life?

Soyeon The more I read the script, the more I wanted to be Jeong-sook, and I fell in love with her. She is a character who is ‘silly’ and eccentric, but is full of loveliness. Jeong-sook never gives up despite her repeated failures in door-to-door sales of adult products, and she overcomes them in her own way. That aspect is similar to what I pursue. I naturally rooted for Jeong-sook’s life.

For actress Kim Sung-ryung, who has taken on various works and roles, the role of Geum-je's wife Oh Geum-hee may have seemed a bit bland. I wanted to play the role of Seong-ryung's eldest sister, and as I read the script, I also felt like caring for and cheering on Jeong-suk. Not only Jeong-suk, but Geum-hee, Joo-ri, and Yeong-bok are all important roles that must never be left out as the 'Bangpan Sisters'.

How did Geum-hee stimulate Sung Ryung?

After getting married and becoming a Geumje, Geum-hee passively lives her life doing hobbies at her husband's suggestion. Then she finds out about this, meets her younger siblings, and feels joy. Ah, she can no longer go back to her old self, and she lives her life with the determination to enjoy the fun of work. The way Geum-hee seeks out the vitality of life that any woman in her mid-50s would want to feel is relatable.

91e50681-20d6-4514-8cdb-e0620f3aca6d.jpg

Since it's a story about women who had a hard time for different reasons, working together, bonding, and growing, I think the four actors must have talked about their own worries and lives while acting. On set, the main conversation between the four people, including Kim Sun-young and Lee Se-hee, was mostly about supporting each other. You can do well! Is it because everyone is so kind? Soyeon, you have health issues! Sister Seong-ryung always brings nutritional supplements. She divides them into small portions and gives them to us one by one. It was a very healthy and positive set. Oh, and she even cuts fruit for us (laughs)!

Like Geum-hee, who made an unconventional condition before marrying her husband, “I’ll get married if I don’t have to have children,” what are the values that are important enough to be a condition for the two of you?
Sung Ryung It’s really important to have similar values and communicate well. Soyeon that’s right. I also felt a lot when I moved with my husband this time. I realized how much joy comes from working on big things with someone who has a similar life direction. Sung Ryung Freedom is also important. We need to be free from restraint and bondage and respect each other. Forcing affection is a twisted kind of love.

What do you think women are living in the 2020s compared to the 1990s?
Sung Ryung I've been through a transitional period where culture and cities are developing. The changes are enormous. I think people are living very proactively these days. I'm so jealous.
Soyeon I think the words respect and equality have become more established than before. You can feel it just by looking at the filming set.

Spoiler

3bbc48be-2f86-42b5-9be8-2751edc766a1.jpg

The shirt worn by Kim Sung-ryung is from Bally. The dress worn by Kim So-yeon is from Versace.

How two people can live happily in the world
So Yeon It's so much fun to discover new cafes and try delicious food. Sung Ryung I think the method changes with age. When I was in my 40s, I didn't want to waste energy on relationships. I didn't think I needed to meet people who didn't fit in with me. But when I turned 50, I started to respect the people who made things hard for me, and I finally stopped getting caught up in everything. And I focused on my personal hobbies.

You like to be dynamic
Sung Ryung I like to watch shows and play tennis. I also like scuba diving. But I've never been camping. Can someone please take me there? (laughs) I also want to learn how to ride a scooter.
So Yeon She has so many things she really wants to do, and I'm jealous of that, because aside from acting, all I want to do is chat and eat good food.

For an actor who enjoys acting, hobbies, self-care, and a wide range of activities, it's still a challenge.
Sung Ryung These days, my biggest worry is that my very existence makes people around me uncomfortable. I used to be like that too. Looking back, my seniors were just difficult people even though they were quiet. Since that’s something I felt, I completely understand why younger people feel uncomfortable with me. I worry about how I can break down the barrier. So Yeon Please play with us. We really want to (laughs).

Spoiler

b66b9ae1-3b03-4a5f-974a-85cf623f100d.jpg

The white long coat and arrow pins are both from Alexander McQueen.

Actress Kim So-yeon is showing an increasingly exciting relationship as time passes after marriage.

So Yeon I didn't know what kind of person I would be in front of love, but I realized it while watching <Convenience Store Restaurant>. I always wanted to be safe from the moment I leave the house until I come back. But now, when I open the door after work, oppa is always there, and the joy of marriage is so great that I seem comfortable. I also think that's why I spoke like that.

What advice would you give to a woman living in this day and age?

Sung Ryung Everyone thinks they are right from their own perspective. However, I think the cause of all conflicts is that we do not see the other person’s perspective and do not understand them. I think that developing empathy, consideration, and understanding are important values in life.

So Yeon Even after going through countless trials and errors and failures, if you think this is the right path, keep pushing forward. Even if you don't see the reward right away, there will be a moment when it comes as an unexpected gift. It's called luck. So I want to tell you that you can keep pushing forward with a strong will.

Tell me about your appeal as an actor who continues to work without a 'retirement age'

So Yeon When I work, I do my best. I think he looks at me favorably because I work with the intention of not doing anything carelessly. Seongryung Soyeon has an active volcano like a furnace in her heart. She looks so kind and cool, but she is a friend who has a passion inside.So Yeon What I love about my sister is her honesty. Sung RyungBut that honesty isn't something that comes out of trying to be honest, it's just that I'm stupid (laughs). I don't know how to use my brain. How can I do something that I was born with?

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/1871424

f76c81ba-548a-4418-8a48-6c6e78ab2055.jpg

Spoiler

The gray jacket, shirt, and skirt worn by Lee Se-hee are all from Sportmax. The black heels are from the stylist’s collection. The black jacket and pants worn by Kim Sun-young are both from Maison Margiela. The shirt worn as innerwear is from the stylist’s collection. The cabin trolley is from Gucci.

Standing tall women, Kim Sun-young and Lee Se-hee

When all four actors stand in front of the camera together, it feels like the screen is full.

Sun Young It's meaningful that four women in their 30s to 50s are together. Since they have a lot of common topics, they become close quickly and create synergy. I hope there will be more works like this that reveal the world of women. SeHee I didn't know that being with such strong sisters would be such a source of support. If even one person leaves during filming, I feel the void right away.

How did the keyword ‘adult product door-to-door salesperson in a rural village in the 1990s’ first come to you?

SeHee It's so refreshing! It's going to be fun! I had high expectations for how the filming would go. Of course, I felt pressured, but I tried to focus more on how to act with my sisters on set. Sun Young As an actor, it's a great pleasure to be able to create new content. And while there are limitations on TV, we are already exposed to works of various levels and topics through OTT. There is no end to the stories on set in the face of these new topics.

When you say new topic

Sun Young Sex, adult products, etc. You can talk about 'sex' openly. Since it's set in the 1990s, there are parts that make you think, 'Was it really that bad?' but it also makes you reflect on the atmosphere of that time.

It is said that in 1980s England, the setting of the original <Brief Encounters>, sex was taboo for women.

Sun Young Although there is an original work, <Quiet Sales> has its own unique worldview. Unlike the original work, which is rated ‘19+’, we are trying to create a sweet and sweet story based on comedy.

Spoiler

5871237d-d113-4e35-923a-63b1d8084361.jpg

Left) Black jacket and pants are both Maison Margiela. Black shirt is stylist’s own. (Right) Red dress is Ferragamo.

Since there are many comical elements, the atmosphere on set is likely to be fun.

SeHee There are a lot of funny moments situationally. And we gradually become more competitive. If someone draws their eyeliner too thick and it's funny? Then we say we'll draw more. We also draw our lips too thickly for no reason (laughs).

Lee Se-hee plays the role of single mother Juri - did she discover any biases in herself while acting?

SeHee Whether it's the 1990s or the 2020s, and even in the future, the gazes of some who ignore or sympathize with minorities will not disappear. So what's more important than how people see me is how I see myself. Like Joo-ri, who became a strong person through such efforts. And Joo-ri is the owner of a beauty salon, and the space is really pretty. The set team, costume team, and hair team are all great! Seon-yeong We’ve got a really good team. It’ll be a piece that’s fun to watch.

Meanwhile, Seo Young-bok takes responsibility for the household and raises two children in place of her husband.

Seon-yeongThe most ordinary housewife. I am an ‘actor who specializes in housewife acting’ in <Reply 1988> <Crash Landing on You> <When the Camellia Blooms>, etc., but I think it is a fear that all actors have, even if it is not necessarily a housewife role. The fear of hearing ‘You’re the same as before’. It is the same whether it is a provocative image or a tough role. This industry tries to use an image that is already well-established, and does not try to see the person’s potential. In the end, it ends up worrying about the fundamental question of how to make the character Seo Young-bok seem like a real, living person. I think all actors worry and struggle about this.

I still really like the idea of Youngbok and Yeongbok being a married couple.

Seon-yeong That's right! That's really good. I chose this person, and when that person doesn't have a job for some reason, I have to stand tall as an economic entity. Not only for my husband and children, but also for myself! That's the beginning of the story.

533e1e0c-ed42-427e-bab4-65d6c219bb76.jpg

Spoiler

The dress and heels worn by Lee Se-hee are all Ferragamo. The long coat, arrow pins, and boots worn by Kim So-yeon are all Alexander McQueen. The red jacket and pants worn by Kim Sung-ryung are all Ferragamo. The shoes are from the stylist’s collection. The black coat and pleated skirt worn by Kim Sun-young are both Fabiana Filippi. The black innerwear top is from the stylist’s collection. The knee-high boots are from Charles & Keith.

What is the relationship between Kim Sun-young and Lee Se-hee?

Se-hee is the youngest, but he leads the atmosphere. She's bright and wants to eat delicious food. And it seems like she's sincere. She asks what color I like and buys me a bunch of tumblers. And she takes still cuts on set all by herself. It's hard for an actor to act on set and maintain their condition, so I wonder how they can do that too, but when I receive the pictures, it's nice, right?

I also want to hear what the youngest Sehee feels about each of her older sisters' charms.

SeHee Well, let me explain in order. Seon-yeong Oh my, you wrote this on your phone's notepad? It's so cute! SeHee I don't have much experience with interviews (laughs). First of all, Seongryung is a very open person even though she's my senior. Thanks to that, the set is fun. Even her casual remarks have a lot of insight from her experience. And Seonyeong, as you saw earlier, doesn't show it on the outside, but she's watching everything on set. She's someone who quietly takes care of everyone from minor roles to staff. And since she's such a veteran actress, I learn a lot from her. Sometimes I feel bad because I feel like I'm burdening her by relying on her all the time. Seon-yeong Sehee, it looks like you're crying? Oh my, please write that you cried while telling the story of Kim Seonyoung!

There's still time for Jung Sook-yi and Kim So-yeon, two of the entertainment industry's 'mishap makers' (laughs).

Seon-yeong Talking about that older sister will only add to the good stories. Why not just curse at her instead? SeHee But So-yeon is like a real 'Buddha', she's always so kind, and she doesn't even know she's kind because it's so purely from the heart! I think she's the strongest person I've ever met, and I'm so grateful to have her around.

aca303f6-f5f6-450a-9d1a-f2e1367daf3e.jpg

The jacket, shirt, and skirt worn by Lee Se-hee are all from Sportmax. The jacket and pants worn by Kim Sun-young are all from Maison Margiela. The jacket, long skirt, and shirt worn by Kim Sung-ryung are all from Bally. The dress worn by Kim So-yeon is from Versace.

The sentence in the proposal that said "challenge taboos that you didn't know were taboo, find comfort in each other that you didn't know were comforting, and find dreams that you didn't know were dreams" really resonated with me. Are there people or experiences that have changed you in the past?

Seon-yeong The four characters in our film all met each other through work at first, but we got to know each other's pains, dreams, and shame, so I think our relationship actually became like the characters' relationship. I feel very attached to this team, and I've gained something important through the film. Sehee I think all my experiences have influenced me a little bit and made me who I am today. I learn a lot from my failures, so I try to cherish them more and not be afraid of them. I think the past is just as uncertain as the future, because only time will tell how it will affect me.

What do you think life is like for women in the 2020s compared to the 1990s?

Seon-yeong Speaking only from an actor's point of view, Dostoevsky, Anton Chekhov, Shakespeare.... I made my debut in 1995, and I've been working with scripts and screenplays that portrayed me as a 20-something in love and a 40-something mother who just wants to make sure my family is safe. A story about a woman's revenge like The Glory would have been unthinkable 30 years ago. Even though my film Three Sisters is from 2020, I've been told that women are 'strong' because they stomp on their husbands' faces, drink soju, and hurt themselves for cheating on their partners. But what about the men in Happy End, a film from the 90s? They just kill their cheating wives. Male violence is said to be an outburst of anguish and anger. I'm convinced that my film is really trying to portray a narrative of women who are not 'passive', a narrative of four women that existed even in the 1990s. SeHee Although the social atmosphere was different, I think the attitude of women living their lives was not different. They were not highlighted, but they lived hard as mothers, housewives, employees, or representatives. To see how women lived fiercely at that time, you can watch JTBC's "Quiet Sales" in October (laughs).

As a woman in my 30s and 40s, what would you say to women younger than me?

SeHee I should have been nicer to myself, I'm sorry why I treated myself so badly when I said to myself, 'Is this all you can do?' To others I would say, 'Try' and 'You can do better'. Sung Young Yes, everyone does, and that's the problem. I'd rather take advice from my daughter.

What's your biggest desire right now?

Sung Young To act in a beautiful piece of work, a wonderful piece of work, and to produce good work in a theatre company.SeHee I think life works out as long as you have the right direction, and if you crave something too much, it makes you sad, so my biggest need right now is sleep. I want to get a full seven or eight hours of sleep.

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/1871424

‘Trustworthy’ Kim Sun-young shows off her delicious acting skills through JTBC’s ‘Quiet Sales’!

264645_139211_1831.jpg

Trusted actress Kim Sun-young will show off the essence of a delicious acting show through JTBC's 'Quiet Sales'.

JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' (directed by Jo Woong, written by Choi Bo-rim, provided by SLL, produced by Hi-Zium Studio, 221b) is a full-fledged sex scandal drama that depicts the story of independence, growth, and friendship of the 'Bangpan Sisters', a four-member group that jumped into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village in 1992, a time when 'sex' was taboo. Kim Sun-young, who always goes beyond expectations no matter what character she wears, is expected to create another life character that will remain on the small screen for a long time as a mother of four who never loses her smile despite living in a single-room apartment and who, with her refreshing and honest speech, ignites her passion for door-to-door sales of adult products.

“The script was so fresh and fun that there was no reason not to do it,” said Kim Sun-young, who analyzed Young-bok with an eagle eye. “She has a loving husband who lacks financial ability, but she has four children and cannot leave her single room, but she is a bright and energetic person who knows how to actively solve practical problems with the goal of escaping poverty.” Young-bok, who is heartbroken by the fact that she cannot even give her eldest daughter, a middle school student, a proper desk and has to sleep cramped up in one room with six other children, not to mention a study room, finds a job with her determination and tenacity to somehow create a separate room for her children and ends up in a door-to-door sales business for adult products.

Just hearing the explanation, one can’t help but wonder how famous actress Kim Sun-young will capture the details and maximize the character’s charm and individuality. Kim Sun-young added, “Writer Choi Bo-rim told me about Young-bok’s story, which was not in the script, and that was a big help in establishing the character’s center.” He also shared the behind-the-scenes story of his acting, saying, “Director Jo Woong opened up many ways for me to immerse myself in the character and act freely, which allowed me to portray the character more excitingly.”

Above all, the subject matter of adult products itself can be seen as provocative, but Kim Sun-young saw through the essence of “a great piece that conveys the message it wants to convey through that subject matter.” That’s why he brought out Young-bok’s humorous character even more when acting out the scene where she was selling adult products. “Since she’s a mother of four with a sad personality, I thought she would be a more approachable character who can sell things with a refreshing smile, so I focused on acting with that in mind.” This is where expectations are rising for Kim Sun-young’s charisma show that will make her a great actress.

The chemistry between the four members of the ‘Bangpan Sisters’ is also perfect. “Even though each of us had busy schedules and were tired, we had a great time eating together. That’s why we worked really well together on set,” Kim Sun-young said. “No matter how tired So-yeon is, she’s a kind angel who always smiles, just like the rumors say. Se-hee is the oldest sister who leads comfortably, and Se-hee, despite being the youngest, takes good care of her sisters by bringing snacks and giving them information on good restaurants,” she said proudly. This is why the womance chemistry of ‘Bangpan Sisters’ is more anticipated than ever.

Lastly, Kim Sun-young said, “I am confident that viewers will be able to watch this drama comfortably and pleasantly without any resistance,” and sent a greeting message saying, “I also plan to film ‘Quiet Sales’ with fresh material and four not-so-young women so that it can bring enjoyment to you all. Please show us lots of love,” and encouraged viewers to watch the first episode. ‘Quiet Sales’ will premiere on JTBC at 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 12.

https://www.isnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=264645

• Like 2

"Intense yet lovely!"... Actress Lee Se-hee, behind-the-scenes cuts from a photo shoot!

5b3296bbc8e1ec1e2c87f9dfb3b4c82def701fec

Lee Se-hee shows off her charm in a variety of colors. Actress Lee Se-hee, who previously caught everyone's attention with her gorgeous and cheerful photos in the October issue of fashion magazine 'Elle', is once again drawing attention by showing off her diverse side with behind-the-scenes cuts of the pictorial shoot.

In the revealed photos, Lee Se-hee catches the eye by going back and forth between an intense and lovely mood. She wears a body-hugging red dress stylishly, and she exudes her own aura with her strong gaze and elegant poses, drawing admiration. In addition, she creates a new atmosphere with her tied hair in a checkered shirt and jumper, giving off a fall vibe. Lee Se-hee, who made even the behind-the-scenes cuts into A-cuts with her perfect visuals and attitude, enriched the shoot site even more with her signature loveliness. Starting with the affectionate eye contact with the camera while fixing her makeup, the moment of monitoring with a bright smile, and even the cuteness that came out during the content filming, the frame is filled with points that make it impossible to miss a single cut.

Like this, Lee Se-hee, who showed off her limitless charm with various colors in each cut, will return with the new JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales', which will be aired for the first time on the 12th (Sat) at 10:30 PM.

http://www.100news.kr/64221

• Like 2

20241006221413_A-Virtuous-Business-Knowi

Watch: Kim So Yeon And "A Virtuous Business" Stars Burst Into Tears In "Knowing Bros" Preview

Oct 06, 2024
by E Cha

Get ready to see the leading ladies of “A Virtuous Business” on JTBC’s “Knowing Bros” (“Ask Us Anything”)!

On October 5, the popular variety show aired a sneak peek of its next episode, which will feature Kim So Yeon, Kim Sung Ryung, Kim Sun Young, and Lee Se Hee—the stars of the upcoming drama “A Virtuous Business”— as guests.

In the newly released preview, Kim So Yeon gushes about how amazing all three of her co-stars are, adding, “Sung Ryung is really No. 1 when it comes to being warm and affectionate.” The “Knowing Bros” cast then looks on in confusion as the four actresses get emotional and tear up, proving just how deep their bond is.

Kim Sun Young goes on to remark, “There are a lot of single people on set. Se Hee is single.” When Lee Se Hee reveals that she likes people “with a large build,” Lee Soo Geun asks her to choose between Super Junior’s Shindong and Kang Ho Dong. Taken aback by his question, Lee Se Hee wittily responds, “Oh? That wasn’t in the script.”

Later, the guests and cast members split up into teams to face off in various games.

The next episode of “Knowing Bros” will air on October 12 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1693140wpp/watch-kim-so-yeon-and-a-virtuous-business-stars-burst-into-tears-in-knowing-bros-preview

• Like 2

Kim So-yeon, who became a saleswoman for adult products in 'Quiet Sales', is seen like this for the first time... Retro 'Han Jeong-suk'

01556015d5f5d9988e52ebb925bea08d23c69c2f

Kim So-yeon is raising expectations by announcing a comeback with a new look.

JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' (directed by Jo Woong, written by Choi Bo-rim, provided by SLL, produced by Hi-Zium Studio, 221b) is a full-fledged sex scandal drama that depicts the story of independence, growth, and friendship of the 'Bangpan Sisters' four members who jumped into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village in 1992, a time when 'sex' was taboo.

Ahead of the first broadcast, a behind-the-scenes cut of the poster shoot of Kim So-yeon, who plays 'Han Jeong-sook', the leader of the 'Bangpan Sisters' who jumped into door-to-door sales of adult products with the determination to earn her son's education and monthly rent on her own, has been released.

https://thumbnews.nateimg.co.kr/view610///news.nateimg.co.kr/orgImg/hm/2024/10/08/202410080919422904937_20241008092324_01.jpg

https://news.nate.com/view/20241008n07018?mid=e1100

• Like 2

‘Quiet Sales’ Lee Se-hee, Kim Wan-sun’s Favorite Generation X Fashion Hairdresser Transformation

254734_159518_5410.jpg

In the new JTBC weekend drama 'Quiet Sales' (directed by Jo Woong, written by Choi Bo-rim), Lee Se-hee plays 'Lee Joo-ri', a single mother who raises a son who looks just like her and a hairdresser who runs a 'charming beauty salon'.

Lee Se-hee's transformation into a Generation X fashionista is the result of hard work. She poured her passion into perfecting her character, from researching advertisement materials from the 90s to visiting old beauty salons for interviews. In the drama, Lee Se-hee is a 'fashion person' who wears the latest styles of 1992, from the 'Kim Wan-sun perm' that is difficult to digest to the body-hugging miniskirt.

In order for Lee Se-hee, a member of the MZ generation, to become Generation X Lee Joo-ri, who she has never experienced before, she had to first research materials. She said, "I looked up a lot of advertisements from 1990 to 1993 that were full of trends. That's how I captured the visuals," and "But the acting tone was still difficult. So, I went to a beauty salon that was still in operation in the 90s and interviewed them to get information,” she said, adding that she worked hard to build a foundation for acting before filming.

She then received both material and spiritual help from the ‘Bangpan Sisters’ who remember those days during filming. She added, “They explained in detail about unfamiliar things that I had never experienced before, such as songs and objects that I encountered on set, so there was no great difficulty.” Finally, she said, “When I first received the script, it was a unique and difficult subject matter that was portrayed in a cheerful and warm way,” and added, “I hope you look forward to the story of charming characters who overcome adversity with courage, coolness, and joy even in difficult situations, and enjoy it.” ‘Quiet Sales’ will premiere on Saturday, the 12th at 10:30 p.m.

https://www.straightnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=254734

• Like 2

Spoiler

Kim So Yeon And Yeon Woo Jin Can't Seem To Escape One Another In 'A Virtuous Business'

Kim So Yeon And Yeon Woo Jin Can't Seem To Escape One Another In "A Virtuous Business"

JTBC’s upcoming drama “A Virtuous Business” has unveiled a glimpse of the chemistry between Kim So Yeon and Yeon Woo Jin!

A remake of the British television series “Brief Encounters,” “A Virtuous Business” will tell the story of the independence, growth, and friendship of four women who delve into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village back in 1992, when it was still taboo to talk about sex.

Kim So Yeon will star as Han Jung Sook, who has always repressed her sexual desires because of her husband’s wishes. As a result, whenever the neighborhood housewives crack R-rated jokes, Jung Sook awkwardly freezes up, finding it uncomfortable to even talk about sex. Ironically, however, the repressed Jung Sook winds up selling adult products in order to make ends meet for the sake of her kid.

Yeon Woo Jin will play the role of Kim Do Hyun, a suspicious detective from Seoul who has just been transferred to Jung Sook’s village. Do Hyun, who grew up in the United States and lived there until high school, is unexpectedly quite old-fashioned when it comes to dating and romance.

When they first meet, Jung Sook desperately seeks Do Hyun’s help in retrieving the adult products she needs to sell, and the detective valiantly comes to her rescue. But after realizing what Jung Sook was looking for, the surprised Do Hyun finds himself in disbelief at the absurdity of the situation.

However, even though he initially hopes not to become further entangled with her, Do Hyun keeps running into Jung Sook everywhere he goes—and he ultimately winds up falling for her unique charm.

Kim-So-Yeon-Yeon-Woo-Jin-2.jpg 

Spoiler

Yeon-Woo-Jin.jpgKim-So-Yeon.jpg

Kim-So-Yeon-Yeon-Woo-Jin-1.jpgYeon-Woo-Jin-Kim-So-Yeon.jpg

“A Virtuous Business” will premiere on October 12 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a preview for the first episode here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1693684wpp/kim-so-yeon-and-yeon-woo-jin-cant-seem-to-escape-one-another-in-a-virtuous-business

• Like 2

‘Quiet Sales’ Kim So-yeon selling adult products X Yeon Woo-jin, a scholar who ate American food

AA1rVmJ2.img?w=650&h=358&m=6&x=456&y=131

AA1rVmJ8.img?w=650&h=1109&m=6&x=167&y=83

The relationship between the virtuous adult product saleswoman Kim So-yeon and the Joseon Dynasty scholar Yeon Woo-jin who ate American food is interesting.

JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Virtuoso Sales' (written by Choi Bo-rim/directed by Jo Woong) is a full-fledged sex scandal drama that depicts the independence, growth, and friendship of the 'Virtuoso Sisters' who jumped into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village in 1992, a time when 'sex' was taboo.

The 'Womance' in which the four who started selling adult products with their own stories become close to each other and grow together is expected to captivate the weekend home theater, while the relationship between the sexy and hot adult product saleswoman Han Jeong-sook (Kim So-yeon) and the Joseon Dynasty scholar Kim Do-hyun (Yeon Woo-jin) who lived in the US but has a romantic mind is also drawing attention.

Jeong-suk lived her life suppressing her sexual desires as her husband wished. That’s why she would freeze without realizing it when the housewives in the neighborhood made “red-flavored jokes.” She felt uncomfortable talking about sex lightly, and she thought it was natural to do so. However, Jeong-suk, who had lived cautiously, ironically jumped into the door-to-door sales of adult products, which were considered immoral at the time. She thought that there was nothing she couldn’t do when she couldn’t solve the immediate problem of feeding, clothing, and putting her child to bed. Do-hyun is a suspicious detective who was transferred from the Gangnam Police Station in Seoul. He grew up in the United States until high school and exudes Hollywood-style cool water and sophistication from head to toe. So he seems to have a free spirit, but he is surprisingly flustered and unable to control his temper when asked questions that are rated 19+. Furthermore, his standards for himself in love are no different from those of a Joseon Dynasty scholar. He is completely closed off to other women, but his surprising personality, which is all the more interesting, is that he is completely open to one woman who promised him eternal love. This is because I am curious about how Do-hyeon's scholarly mindset will work in his relationship with Jeong-suk, who continues to be strangely entangled and bothersome in Geumje.

What will the first meeting of the two people with the story of a quiet adult product saleswoman and a Joseon Dynasty scholar who ate American food be like? Jeong-suk, who is desperately on the edge of a cliff, asks Do-hyun for help. Do-hyun, the people’s staff who cannot ignore her, drives a jeep at a speed comparable to a Hollywood action movie to find Jeong-suk’s “last hope,” and the identity of that hope that he encounters after much suffering is a dazzling adult product. Do-hyun does not want to get involved with Jeong-suk anymore in this absurd situation, but contrary to his wishes, he keeps running into Jeong-suk at Geumje. Due to his individualistic nature, he hates getting involved in other people’s business and is a sharp distance player, but Do-hyun, who has always been a step behind Jeong-suk since their first meeting, will soon be absorbed by Jeong-suk’s charm that is both ordinary and extraordinary. First broadcast on the 12th at 10:30 PM.

• Like 2

‘Quiet Sales’, Kim So-yeon-Kim Sung-ryung-Kim Sun-young, direct a hard punch at ‘problematic husbands’ Choi Jae-rim-Kim Won-hae-Im Cheol-soo!

202410101008522410_1.jpg

JTBC’s ‘Quiet Sales’ ‘Desperate Housewives’ Kim So-yeon-Kim Sung-ryung-Kim Sun-young are a hot topic for directing a hard punch at their respective ‘problematic husbands’ Choi Jae-rim-Kim Won-hae-Im Cheol-soo.

In JTBC’s new Saturday-Sunday drama ‘Quiet Sales’ (directed by Jo Woong, written by Choi Bo-rim, provided by SLL, produced by Hi-Zium Studio, 221b), the reason why ordinary housewives Han Jeong-sook (Kim So-yeon), Oh Geum-hee (Kim Sung-ryung), and Seo Young-bok (Kim Sun-young) suddenly start selling adult products door-to-door is because of their husbands Kwon Sung-soo (Choi Jae-rim), Choi Won-bong (Kim Won-hae), and Park Jong-sun (Im Cheol-soo).

They are problematic husbands who fight and get kicked out of their jobs every day, or who are always nagging and complaining, or who have zero ability to make money and pass the role of the actual head of the household onto their wives.

Kim So-yeon, Kim Sung-ryung, and Kim Sun-young, who are 100% immersed in their characters, directly told them what they wanted to say.

#. The sharp rebuke of the quiet Kim So-yeon, “I can tolerate everything, but not this!”

Jeong-suk has a problematic husband, Seong-su, who has a fiery temper and a fist that speaks louder than words, and fights when someone starts a fight. Because of that, when he quits his job as if it were nothing, the family is bound to fall apart, and Jeong-suk is always busy cleaning up after Seong-su’s accidents. Jeong-suk, who has to shoulder the burden of being the head of the household in place of Seong-su, who has no financial power, works all kinds of side jobs while looking for job advertisements in newspapers every day. In the end, she jumps into the door-to-door sales of adult products for ‘fantasy lingerie’ with no restrictions on commuting and a guaranteed salary. Kim So-yeon then throws a sharp yet meaningful punch to her unfaithful, fighting husband, saying, “I can put up with fighting, quitting my job at the drop of a hat, trying to make a fortune, and getting scammed. But… not this!” and arouses curiosity.

#. Elegant advice from ‘Miss from Ewha Womans University’ Kim Sung-ryung, “Don’t lose your original intentions and maintain your pre-marriage mindset!”

After growing up as a ‘Miss’ in a wealthy family and graduating from Ewha Womans University’s English Department, Geum-hee met her current husband Won-bong through her family’s arrangement and got married, and moved to his hometown, Geumje, a rural village. However, Won-bong, who seemed like he would do everything for her before marriage, now tells Geum-hee to stay home and do sophisticated hobbies like flower arrangements, which makes Geum-hee sigh. Moreover, her husband is busy with work and doesn’t know when he will come home, so all Geum-hee can do is endure the boring days of preparing three meals and waiting endlessly. The escape route for her is door-to-door sales of adult products. However, Won-bong, who is not happy about his wife selling such items, plans to nag him again. In response, Kim Seong-ryeong gives elegant advice, “Don’t forget your newlywed mindset and original intentions, and maintain your pre-marriage resolution!”, raising expectations for the couple’s story.

#. Kim Seon-yeong’s positive determination that even extreme situations are sublimated into humor, “I can escape the single room with my strong will to live!”

Yeong-bok thinks that being good to a poor person is a divine punishment. Even now, his eldest daughter, a middle school student, studies at the dining table without a proper desk, and the six family members live together in a single room because of poverty. The one thing that Jong-seon, a husband who is full of love and energy but lacks financial power, believes in is his wife Yeong-bok, who has strong will to live. When he got married, he had his fortune told by Yeong-bok and the fortuneteller, and since she said she would make the household, he cheered his wife on from the side. That cheering doesn't really give her strength, but Yeong-bok, who always turns extreme situations into humor, starts selling adult products door-to-door with the sole purpose of somehow creating a separate room for her children.

Kim Seon-young, who possesses the character and says, "It's a good thing to be loved by someone. I can escape the single room with my strong will to live!", is a matter of interest as to whether she will achieve that dream.

'Quiet Sales' is a full-fledged sex-related drama about the independence, growth, and friendship of the 'Sisters of the Door-to-door Sales' four members who jumped into the adult product door-to-door sales business in a rural village in 1992, when 'sex' was taboo. It will first air on JTBC at 10:30 PM on Saturday, October 12.

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202410101008522410

http://www.ggfocus.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=390493

• Like 1

Lee Se-hee, gorgeous pink girl transformation… Perfectly digesting even the lion head ‘lovely charm’ (Quiet Sales)

1728545295147214.jpg

Lee Se-hee from 'Quiet Sales' perfectly pulled off the lion head and showed off her extraordinary visuals. JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' is a drama that depicts the story of independence, growth, and friendship of the 'Bangpan Sisters' 4 who jumped into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village in 1992, a time when sex was taboo. Lee Se-hee, who is about to transform into the 'it girl' Lee Joo-ri of the rural village, shows off her gorgeous beauty and heightens interest in her character.

Amid the release of behind-the-scenes cuts from the poster shoot for the work, Lee Se-hee is captivating attention with her colorful appearance that is impossible to take your eyes off of, fully displaying her gorgeous charm with pink styling.

1728545346704070.jpg

She perfectly pulled off the lion head and colorful makeup reminiscent of Miss Korea in the 1990s, and added a lovely atmosphere with various props such as a pink outfit, ribbon, earrings, sunglasses, and gloves. Lee Se-hee, who showed off her visuals completely immersed in the character just from the poster photoshoot site, is gathering attention as to what kind of performance she will show in the drama and captivate viewers at home theaters.

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1914945

• Like 1

'Adult Products Salesman' Kim So-yeon → Kim Sung-ryung, Fantasy 'Lingerie Show' (Quiet Sales)

AA1r9PKE.img?w=550&h=407&m=6&x=157&y=72&

The quiet ladies of 'Quiet Sales', Kim So-yeon-Kim Sung-ryung-Kim Sun-young-Lee Se-hee, will present a 'hot' lingerie show with a hot acting show. JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' is a full-fledged sex scandal drama that depicts the story of independence, growth, and friendship of the 'Sisters of the Salesman' who jumped into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village in 1992, a time when 'sex' was taboo. The biggest selling point of this work is the acting show of Kim So-yeon, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, and Lee Se-hee, who have a combined acting career of nearly 100 years and have won various acting awards. And these four actors will throw themselves into bold sales and burn their passion for acting. One example is the lingerie show. In fact, there is no marketing strategy as good as a demonstration. Moreover, there was a time when underwear was thought to be all about the 'Wangbangul' brand that corrected sagging belly fat and breasts and had an absorbent function.

AA1ra0ZU.img?w=550&h=405&m=6&x=78&y=36&s

So, the 'Bangpan Sisters' gold customers can't help but feel unfamiliar with the 'fantasy lingerie' products with lots of see-through and lace, and even look at them with disapproval, saying that they are strange and outrageous. This is why the 'Bangpan Sisters' four-member group tried them on and studied them themselves, and even held a lingerie show in front of their customers. These virtuous women have such an urgent story. The leader Han Jeong-sook (played by Kim So-yeon) jumps into the front lines of business herself to replace her unfaithful husband who is often in and out of the police station due to fights and has no money. Oh Geum-hee (Kim Sung-ryung) opens her eyes to a 'fantastic' world after unexpectedly volunteering her talent to read English manuals for imported adult products, and struggles to escape her boring daily life. Seo Young-bok (Kim Sun-young) is the enviable husband of four children who can't make money, so she can't leave her single room, so her goal is to escape poverty. Single mom Lee Joo-ri (Lee Se-hee) meets dependable older sisters and tries to confront the prejudice directed at her more confidently. And Kim So-yeon, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, and Lee Se-hee, who are 200% immersed in the characters and stories of each of the 'Bangpan Sisters', captivate viewers' eyes with their amazing acting, even in lingerie. 'Quiet Sales' will premiere on JTBC at 10:30 PM on October 12.

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/news/other/성인용품-방판-김소연-김성령-판타지-란제리-쇼까지-정숙한-세일즈/ar-AA1r9YsR?apiversion=v2&noservercache=1&domshim=1&renderwebcomponents=1&wcseo=1&batchservertelemetry=1&noservertelemetry=1

• Like 1