Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

*** tvN is partnering with TVing to run a vote for the audiences’ favorite K-drama in the network’s 15-year span. tvN has so many great dramas. I’ve watched so many dramas from this cable network. I can say that tvN is the HBO of SK. And

running down the list is "Goblin"  -   :hahah!:   

LINK to vote :     http://event.tving.com/external/tvn15th/5377

[SBS Star] "I'm SHINee World!" Lee Dong Wook Shows Great Love for SHINee ONEW

201592221_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Dong Wook revealed that he is a huge fan of K-pop boy group SHINee. On September 14 episode of JTBC's television show 'Sea of Hope', Lee Dong Wook expressed his love for SHINee.

201592218_1280.jpg

In this episode, Lee Dong Wook and ONEW were meeting for the first time. Upon meeting ONEW, Lee Dong Wook excitedly commented, "I'm a big fan of yours. I'm SHINee World (the name of SHINee's fandom)!" He continued, "When I listen to you sing, it almost feels like going back to the time when I met my first love in my school days." Then, Lee Dong Wook suggested ONEW to sing SHINee's song 'An Encore' during a mini concert in the evening. ONEW said yes without any hesitation, and asked Lee Dong Wook to sing with him.

201592219_1280.jpg

That evening, ONEW made Lee Dong Wook to come up on stage when the mini concert began. When Lee Dong Wook came up on stage, he said, "The only thing I did was to recommend a song to ONEW, but look what happened. I'm here on the stage with him." He went on, "My heart is beating so fast that I feel like it's going to come out of my chest any minute." After saying this, Lee Dong Wook tightly held ONEW's hand and said, "I'm counting on you, ONEW." As if his worries were not needed to even start, Lee Dong Wook perfectly sang 'An Encore' with ONEW.

(Credit= JTBC Sea of Hope)

(SBS Star)

• Like 1

*** Tale Of The Nine Tailed’ decided to return with two more seasons but,  with the absence of the cast members, the two leads. The second season is expected to be set in the Japanese colonial period while the third in the Joseon Dynasty period. It will be produced with the rest of the cast intact and have 10 episodes for each season. :heart3:

tale_of_nine_tailed_main.jpg?width=752&f

We all wish that Yoo In Na will be in the season 2 of Tale of the Nine Tailed with Lee Dong Wook. According to the news there will only have 10 episode  each only every season. 

spacer.png

Yoo In Na and Lee  Dong Wook 

:hwaiting:

Production team also started choosing new female lead. The story for the next season will go back in time. Season 2 will go back in the colonial era of Japan while season 3 will be set in the Joseon Dynasty. Each season will have 10 episodes only. The delivery is scheduled for 2022. 

spacer.png

Yoo In Na 

I would like to see Yoo In Na in a japanese colonial era or during Joseon Dynasty costume too. 

photo ctto

On 9/16/2021 at 5:43 PM, willenette said:

*** tvN is partnering with TVing to run a vote for the audiences’ favorite K-drama in the network’s 15-year span. tvN has so many great dramas. I’ve watched so many dramas from this cable network. I can say that tvN is the HBO of SK. And

running down the list is "Goblin"  -      

LINK to vote :     http://event.tving.com/external/tvn15th/5377

Is Touch Your Heart on the list also?

spacer.png

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na 

spacer.png

Pichi Couple 

On 9/28/2021 at 4:52 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

OMG Drama news!:).

tvN drama <#TaleOfTheNineTailed> reportedly to produce S2 & S3 with 10 episodes respectively, S2 set in Japanese colonial era and S3 in Joseon Dynasty. All casts except JoBoAh are expected to join the drama, female lead will re-cast. Air in 1st half 2022.

@backstreetboysfan  ye, UPDATE : Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum will still be back in ‘Tale of the Nine-Tailed’ seasons 2 and 3! This is good news although I'm not really into season 2, Part2s or remakes............. because for me, nothing could

surpass the original. But, well, if these 2 will take this, I will support whatever.....    :popcornjackson:

Lee-Dong-Wook-and-Kim-Bum-will-still-be-

19 minutes ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  ye, UPDATE : Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum will still be back in ‘Tale of the Nine-Tailed’ seasons 2 and 3! This is good news although I'm not really into season 2, Part2s or remakes............. because for me, nothing could

surpass the original. But, well, if these 2 will take this, I will support whatever.....    

Yeah, it is probably the story before S1, I so get that. Same I will support as well.

• Love 1

7 Pairs Of Korean Celebs You Never Knew Were The Same Age!!

In South Korea, your age *very* is important. At the same time, there’s also a difference between your age right now to how old you are in SoKor. It’s not calculated when you celebrate your birthday but the change is only counted when it’s January 1. In short, you will always be one year older in Korean age. Simply put -

*** Rather than calculating age based on the actual, physical number of days, months, and years that have passed since the moment of one’s birth, South Korea uses the lunar calendar to determine age, and this somehow manages to add from 1 to 2 years on to someone’s physical age. How does this work? When you are born, you are immediately considered to be one year old — and so the moment you pop out of the womb, despite being only seconds-to-minutes old, you’re already celebrating your literal first birthday.) In Korea, a newborn baby is considered one year’s old at birth because the nine months of pregnancy count as part of the child’s first year of life. Koreans also experience a collective birthday every Lunar New Year as their Korean age counts the number of years they’ve been alive during as opposed to the length of time you’ve been alive for. Your actual birthday may not be until December, but you will still age up as soon as the Lunar New Year arrives since Korean age can add one to two years to your international age. Most Koreans celebrate both Western New Year and Lunar New Year. Koreans count themselves one year older on January 1, not on their actual birthdays. So, in Korea, when the new year comes everyone grows one year older all together.

4. Lee Dong Wook and Song Hye Kyo

The year they were born: 1981

Current age (2021): 39

Lee Dong Wook  

Song Hye Kyo

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/09/26/7-pairs-of-korean-celebs-you-never-knew-were-the-same-age/

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah, it is probably the story before S1, I so get that. Same I will support as well.

@backstreetboysfan the season 2 is in positive discussion but, I heard that the lineup and broadcasting station hasn't

been decided yet. It will be made up of 16 episodes and director Kang Sin-hyo is in charge.    :shaq:

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan the season 2 is in positive discussion but, I heard that the lineup and broadcasting station hasn't

been decided yet.

Yes, I think they will be finalizing it and we are waiting for updates of it. I think it will become a Historical- Fantasy drama because they will go back in time during Japanese Colonial Era on season 2 and during Joseon Dynasty on season 3.

***Twitter has revealed, which Korean dramas and films earned the most mentions over the past three years! This is for the past 3-years from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2021.  Goblin ranked #9.  I’ve watched 9 of these Kdramas & 5 of the Kmovies…. They're so good! Congratulations "Goblin" team especially to LDW. I'm glad that  this drama is in the list. This drama is available with subtitles on Viki! :7555_attack:

Twitter-Most-Mentioned-K-Dramas.jpg

photo source : soompi news

On 9/29/2021 at 4:29 PM, Rogue85 said:

Yes, I think they will be finalizing it and we are waiting for updates of it. I think it will become a Historical- Fantasy drama because they will go back in time during Japanese Colonial Era on season 2 and during Joseon Dynasty on season 3.

@Rogue85  since Jo Bo Ah, who was the female lead in ‘Tale of the Nine-Tailed,’ will not participate in the upcoming seasons I heard that the producer is intending to invite Yoo In Na to replace her. If this turns out to be true, I'm happy because Lee Dong Wook And Yoo In Na had a great collaboration in “Touch Your Heart”. :Megathanks:

lee-dong-wookand-yooinina.jpg

• Love 1

On 10/6/2021 at 12:21 PM, willenette said:

@Rogue85  I heard that the producer is intending to invite Yoo In Na to replace her. If this turns out to be true, I'm happy because Lee Dong Wook And Yoo In Na had a great collaboration in “Touch Your Heart”. 

Yes, according to some sources, the producer of the Tale of the Nine Tailed season 2 and 3 invited korean actress Yoo In-na to become the female lead. Season 2 of TOTNT will be during Japanese Colonial Era while season 3 will be during Joseon Dynasty so season 2 and season 3 will be a historical - fantasy drama this time for s2 and s3. It would be very interesting to see YIN and LDW wearing those historical costume during Japanese Colonial Era and Joseon Dynasty too. 

spacer.png

Actually, Yoo In-na and the whole casts were finished filming JTBC upcoming drama " Snowdrop " that will air on December 2021 and Yoo In-na will play the role of a surgeon named Kang Chung Ya so she can now accept any new drama offers so I hope Yoo In-na will accept the producer's offer already. I don't know if Lee Dong Wook finished his upcoming drama titled  Bad And Crazy.