Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

On 4/28/2021 at 10:49 AM, willenette said:

12 “Enemies To Lovers” K-Drama Couples With Fiery Chemistry

We all love this trope. In K-dramas, when a man and woman meet and absolutely despise each other, they are quick to discover that they may actually have feelings for each other. There is a fine line between love and hate after all, am I right? This trope is always successful in bringing all the feels as we’re able to see the cold-hearted OTP turn from being hateful and angry towards each other to being warm and loving. Here are 12 “enemies to lovers” K-drama couples that exude intense chemistry.

Disclaimer: We’re talking SIZZLING, too hot to handle, chemistry!

12. “Touch Your Heart

touch-your-heart.png

When Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook) first meets Oh Yoon Seo (Yoo In Na), the two completely butt heads. They are opposites in personality and professions; Jung Rok is a well-respected attorney and Yoon Seo is a famous celebrity. Yoon Seo begins working as Jung Rok’s secretary to get more acquainted for a future acting gig, and as much as he despises this situation, he reluctantly agrees.

Many of you may remember this beautiful duo in their roles in “Goblin.” Lee Dong Wook played the Grim Reaper and Yoo In Na played his long lost love Sunny. The two had such undeniable chemistry in that drama that fans were ecstatic to see them returning on the small screen as main leads. They did not disappoint in “Touch Your Heart.” Their chemistry was enigmatic as ever and it’s almost sad that we can only admire the couple in the dramaworld.

touch-your-heart.gif

If you want to see their fiery chemistry, catch them in the first episode here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

I love them together... :wub:

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** JTBC’s new variety show “The Sea I Desire” has released its first teasers! Today, June 8, they unveiled three different teasers according to the program’s keywords. In the “SEA” version, the sky and ocean are excellent in a soft pink color as the sun sets at the beach. Lee Dong Wook narrates the text on the screen that reads, “‘The Sea I Desire,’ premiering June 29, Tuesday at 9 p.m.” On the other hand, the “BAR” teaser shows the seaside bar that the cast members will be running, and Onew narrates the same information as what LDW narrated in the "Sea" teaser. The last is the “WISH” version teaser showing a glimpse of the cast members at work. This premiere on June 29 at 9 p.m. KST! I'm excited to watch this because of LDW!  :cutekitty:

eb8df090064646868c2072259a377010.jpeg?s=

videos/photo source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=311&aid=0001308193

• Like 3

*** An album featuring music from popular Korean dramas performed by top classical musicians from around the world will be released next month. Universal Music Group and BOM Arts Project reported yesterday, June 8 said the album "Shades of Love" will be released on July 9 and feature famous classical musicians. The album's 17 tracks include arrangement of the original soundtrack of "Goblin". 

:shaq:

20210608145653785_31D2MAVQ.jpg

credit : https://www.korea.net/NewsFocus/Culture/view?articleId=199188&pageIndex=1

• Thanks 2

*** Cha Hak Yeon, aka VIXX’s N, may be joining "Bad and Crazy." If he joins the production, he will play a police officer who works in Muui Provincial Police Agency. Currently, Cha is starring in tvN series Mine as Kim Seo Hyung and Park Hyuk Kwon’s son. By this time, LDW has not confirmed yet if he's going to do this drama. He will be playing the protagonist here. "Bad and Crazy"  will begin filming as soon as the cast lineup is completed. It will most likely premiere in the latter half of this year.  :Fist1:

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210614095530667

*** A textbook for learning the Korean language using content from K-dramas popular abroad has been released yesterday, June 16. "Learn Korean Through K-dramas" features content from five series: "You Who Came From the Stars," "Descendants of the Sun," "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God," "Hotel Del Luna" and "Crash Landing on You."  The book has a QR code linked with YouTube videos of each drama that allow learners to learn Korean more efficiently. Every sentence in Hangeul is translated into English, which enables beginners to learn the language more easily.  :heart2:

usr_1623816960317.jpg

source : Korea.net

• Thanks 1

*** JTBC has shared a poster for their upcoming variety show, “The Sea I Desire”.  It features the six cast members in front of the ocean. It reads, “The bar I desire” and “The sea I desire.” The title of the program in Korean can be read as either statement. The upcoming variety show premieres on June 29 at 9 p.m. KST.  So excited to see LDW again in a

variety show. I hope they get good ratings for the show.    :nomeme:

The-Sea-I-Desire.jpeg

poster source : https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001602603

• Like 2

New Lee Dong Wook IG Update!:) (6-26-2021)

Untitled.pngleedongwook_official

평소에 고은이를 다섯 가지 이름으로 불러요. 고은이, 꼰, 은탁이, 지은탁, 기타 누락자. 그냥 입에서 나오는 대로요ㅋㅋㅋ 아마 평생 그럴듯해요 오랜만에 함께 해서 기쁘고 편하고 반가웠어요~
-
@ggonekim
@barda_sea
-
#JTBC #바라던바다 #6월29일 #오후9시 #첫방송 #
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 6/19/2021 at 2:35 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

I am looking forward to this. A reunion of Kim Go Eun and Lee Dong Wook after "Goblin".  :).

@backstreetboysfan, same here - “Sea of Hope” will premiere tomorrow, June 29 at 9 p.m. KST.  I can't wait!  I hope this will be available on VIKI or Netflix soon.  :kaching1:

• Like 2

willenette Yeah I hope it will get subbed as well.

New Lee Dong Wook IG updated (6-27-2021)

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

More pictures under spoiler tags

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

-
동욱 배우와 라메르가 함께한 'ELLE' 화보 A컷 공개!
-
동욱 배우와 라메르의 만남이라니?
제법 훈훈하고 서프라이즈 한 소식...
-
@ellekorea
@lamer.korea
-
#이동욱 #LeeDongWook #李栋旭 #욱스타그램 #라메르 #LAMER #우린제법잘어울려요 # #
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

10 of tvN Dramas with Highest Premiere Viewership Ratings of All Time

These dramas recorded high viewership ratings with their first episode.

For over a decade, tvN has produced hundreds of popular dramas with various genres. Currently, tvN is one of the leading broadcasting stations when it comes to high-quality dramas. Viewers have been showing love and support for the dramas of tvN. Among all, these 10 are the ones that received the highest ratings during the first episode.

Without further ado, check out the list below to find out more!

#9 Goblin (2016)—6.9%

1624607737724-8.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2021/06/25/10-of-tvn-dramas-with-highest-premiere-viewership-ratings-of-all-time-392497

• Like 2

*** "The Sea I Desire" has started to air on the 29th. Lee Dong Wook will be the head bartender in the variety show. He showed great enthusiasm in making homemade cocktails for the guests by making many glasses of Makgeolli at home. Lee Dong Wook shared his thoughts about this show -  “I always wanted to reside near the seaside. Making drinks, performing music, making good memories for the guest will all be new experiences for me, so I wanted to give it a shot.”  He said his most memorable moment was watching the beautiful sunset and filming in the middle of the heavy rain. “The sunset I saw every evening was so beautiful, that alone made me feel great to join this show. And we had a heavy rainstorm once, but fortunately, we were able to finish our business successfully. So, although it was a tough day, I think it will leave a good memory in me.”  Also, when he was asked what he wanted to show through The Sea I Desire, he said, “We don’t have a script or setting. When we wake up in the morning, we naturally gather in the kitchen and do our work. We cook when we are hungry, work hard in the bar when we need to and go to sleep when

tired. I hope I look more relaxed compared to when I am acting.”      :rubchin:

20210628_142832_9902-vert.jpg

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210628094134379

• Like 2

*** LDW shared that his reality show "Sea of Hope" has no setting and script. He shared, "The sunset I saw every evening was so beautiful, watching it alone made me feel great to be part of the program.  Every morning, we naturally gather in the kitchen and do our individual work. When we are hungry, we prepare it all together." Lee Dong Wook said that being on the show gave him a relaxing and comforting feeling that was different when he is working in a drama or movie. This  show is every Tuesday at 9 p.m. (KST).  :7555_attack:

sea-of-hope-still.jpg?w=600?w=650

lee-dong-wook.jpg?w=600?w=650

sea-of-hope-still.jpg?w=600?w=650

photos source : Kdramastars

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQQvbdQC4La/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=dfa3fa78-54b0-48ee-88b5-e10bf97d27df

• Like 2