Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

*** CJ ENM and TVING dropped the new still photos of the movie "Happy New Year."  The released photos show a glimpse into different love stories told by 14 actors. Yong Jin (Lee Dong Wook) is the successful CEO of Hotel Emros. He has everything but suffers from a severe obsession for even numbers. One day, he meets housekeeper Yi Young (Won Jin Ah), who dreams of becoming a musical actress. Their workplace romance will make your heart flutter. The movie confirmed its release both in theaters and on the streaming platform TVING next month. :Ohboy3:

still_02-down-scaled.jpg

source : CJ ENM, TVING

• Love 1

Han Ji Min. Lee Dong Wook. Kang Ha Neul. Im Yoon Ah, Won Jin Ah, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Kwang Soo, Ko Seong Hee, Jo Jun Young and Won Ji An Movie "Happy new Year" press Conference 1 December 2021

AVvXsEgSOrjBrD4K4j0XcI0pXVsxnDd9Q3eWe5nAAVvXsEj0aONi8tZkMidMssOQ3kZOGCOvP8q4VpnEAVvXsEj6wn924JtKyiGW1fbRrxCaebno_34oEy2o

Spoiler

AVvXsEj0tgygrUfP-yfxRnvCSJvSQGMgSarqxci6AVvXsEgD9Ai1gL-kxK3W5wH3B2QkVOq8svyBOgah

AVvXsEiOVUPKf0p8ITVHRy0Gcnz8A3LnXndBPZJ8

source : https://sunshineemine.blogspot.com/2021/12/han-ji-min-lee-dong-wook-kang-ha-neul.html

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 1

*** Here’s a look at the character trailer of LDW for the upcoming Korean drama "Bad and Crazy".  It's pretty wild and crazy as we see some intense scenes featuring Lee Dong Wook and Wi Ha Joon." Bad and Crazy" is scheduled to premiere December 17 on OCN. :kaching3:

video source : Kdramakisses

*** New stills reveal Ryu Soo Yeol and Lee Hee Kyum’s tense relationship as ex-lovers. “Bad and Crazy” will premiere

on December 17 at 10:40 p.m. KST. Coming soon............ He hasn’t aged a day. I'm excited to watch this.    :shaq:

lee-dong-wook-han-ji-eun.jpg

bad-and-crazy-1.jpg

source : http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202112071127258337&ext=na&utm_campaign=naver_news&utm_source=naver&utm_medium=related_news

*** "Bad and Crazy" released a one-minute highlight video showing the hilarious chemistry between Wi Ha Joon and Lee Dong Wook. The video opens Lee Dong Wook who was enjoying his leisure time in the sauna. From the first meeting with Lee Dong Wook, Wi Ha Joon massages his face with salt, pours hot water and throws him on the floor, so he robs his eyes with a thrilling commotion running around the building with him hanging behind a motorcycle. This highlight video looks so fun. :twerk2:

• Love 2

[Ishani's Picks] Top 10 K-Dramas With Considerably Trigger Free Central Plotlines

Part of what has made Korean dramas so popular globally in recent years is its amalgamation of fantastic idealism and the realism of modern society coupled with its representation through varied lenses. However, sometimes all you need is a good laugh, especially one that is undisturbed by feelings that are uncalled for. If you're looking for a K-Drama that you can watch without worrying about triggers, here are 10 that will be perfectly up your alley!

photo1402795.jpg

"Touch Your Heart"

A romance that makes you believe that soulmates are people you choose to be yours rather than two people who are brought together by fate, "Touch Your Heart" is as wholesome as it gets. If you don't mind the discussion of criminal cases on a legal front, even though they do always end in happy resolutions, this drama will be perfect for you.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

• Like 1

Lee Dong Wook. Wi Ha joon. Han Ji Eun. Cha Hak Yeon. Bad and Crazy Press Conference 13 December 2021

AVvXsEjLv0gZ3Aoe2MaHSH2S3b1DHtPgsTvIIxw8AVvXsEiA-8Iz6iSp-pIJy9JFECEONK1EGRbBtkRuAVvXsEi57dUjUpaVgwmpLpcbitJHg20jWbrivArC

Spoiler

AVvXsEi5GOpNtYT6qvOAV5EGWOrMLw17pCrlqdUzAVvXsEjsqh8rdmU4sLm3cJEkgMsxXbRjA8l14GFr

AVvXsEiSpZZsBjSK2PMX3EQvebTjF2DeAs7kK4Dj

AVvXsEjUDl3_ucCSi5mm5Fvdq3MAnPCzPlcXWAhf

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Love fantasy genre K-dramas? Then you don’t wanna’ miss this! 

There is nothing quite like the supernatural, mythical and otherworldly. Get the scoop now on these fantasy K-dramas and begin your journey into a world beyond time & space...

I’m not sure about you, but the fantasy genre is one of my favourites when it comes to films, dramas, and books.

There is nothing quite like the supernatural, mythical and otherworldly. Here are some of my favourite fantasy K-dramas for you to check out.

Tale of the Nine-Tailed

leedongwook_official.png

Photo: Instagram screengrab/leedongwook_official

Nine-Tailed fox or gumiho is part of Korean mythology. The creature features nine tails, and it is often beautiful women who seduce men to eat their liver or heart. In this series, Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-Wook) was previously the mountain spirit of Baekdudaegan. To resurrect the life of the woman he loved, A Eum, he sacrificed his life as a mountain god. He now lives as a nine-tailed fox in human form and has been living this way for hundreds of years.

He spends his life searching for the reincarnation of his lost first love and gets rid of supernatural beings that threaten the mortal world. Nam Ji-A (Jo Bo-ah) works as a producing director in charge of documentaries at a TVC station. She looks out for stories on the supernatural.

When she was young, her parents got into a mysterious car accident and disappeared. She recalls that there was a man who saved her in the accident.

Guardian: The Lonely and Great God

tvngoblin.png

Photo: Instagram screengrab/tvngoblin

Also known as Goblinthis hit fantasy series also stars Lee Dong-Wook. This series won numerous awards. Gong Yoo plays Kim Shin, a decorated military general hailing from the Goryeo Dynasty. He is framed as a traitor and murdered by the young king. Kim Shin is cursed by God to stay immortal forever, years after his death. He helps people with his powers and is a kind man despite his past. To end his immortality, he needs the help of the Goblin’s bride to pull out the sword from his body.

Kim Go-eun plays Ji Eun-tak, a cheerful high school student who has a positive outlook on life despite a tragic life. Ji Eun-tak summons the Goblin by chance and fate brought them together. The Grim Reaper (Lee Dong-Wook) lives together with the Goblin’s nephew Yoo Deok-hwa (Yook Sung-jae) after the latter lease the Goblin’s house to the Grim Reaper.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : The Independent News & Media - Singapore

• Like 1

*** Upcoming drama “Bad and Crazy” shared a new preview of the first episode! The new teaser begins with a mysterious man wearing a helmet who enters a sauna and beats up Ryu Soo Yeol without any warning. “Bad and Crazy” will premiere on December 17 at 10:40 p.m. KST.  Can't wait for this drama. :kisslevel:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=328385715776629

credit : soompi news

*** “Bad and Crazy” will premiere on Dec. 17 and the cast talked about their roles during the presscon on Dec. 13. It looks like “Bad and Crazy” is an action-packed drama based from the clips (trailer/teasers) that I saw, where there are motorcycle chases. During the presscon, Lee Dong-wook said he did not undergo special training for the action scenes. His action scenes turned out beautiful, though. Fighting while wearing a motorcycle helmet was super hot for sure! I highly anticipate the “bromance” between Lee Dong-wook and Wi Ha-joon. Although their characters could not stand each other at the start of the drama, I guess they will eventually work well together. :sweet:

53265.jpeg

53267.jpeg

53266.jpeg

Spoiler

source : ttps://mb.com.ph/2021/12/13/lee-dong-wook-wi-ha-joon-talk-about-k-drama-bad-and-crazy-premiere-on-iqiyi-set-on-dec-17/

• Like 1

Lee Dong-wook, Wi Ha-joon to show their bromance in new series 'Bad and Crazy'

Actors Wi Ha-joon, left, and Lee Dong-wook pose for pictures during the online press conference for the tvN's new crime action series, 'Bad and Crazy,' Monday. Courtesy of tvN
Actors Wi Ha-joon, left, and Lee Dong-wook pose for pictures during the online press conference for the tvN's new crime action series, "Bad and Crazy," Monday. Courtesy of tvN

By Lee Gyu-lee

Actors Lee Dong-wook and Wi Ha-joon are set to bring their chemistry to the screen in the tvN's upcoming crime action series, "Bad and Crazy," scheduled to premiere on Friday.

"We hit it off really well (on the set) as if 'we are one.' Our bromance chemistry was undeniable," Lee said during an online press conference for the series, Monday.

Wi, who rose to international fame after starring in Netflix's smash-hit series, "Squid Game," also noted that the two will show a real friendship of two men through the series.

"Personally, I am aiming to win the Best Couple award at next year's Baeksang Arts Awards. That's how good our on-screen chemistry will be. It's a real friendship bromance, like we would always bicker over everything, yet we would miss each other when we're not around," he said.

"There's nothing that I really did. It's that Lee is open to my ideas and he has a lot of his own. So when I just followed along with him, we came to show good chemistry."

The comedy action series is directed by Yoo Seon-dong who is known for leading the hit fantasy action series "The Uncanny Counter."

It revolves around the bad guy, Ryu Soo-yeol (Lee), who went through a life-changing experience after meeting the crazy but good guy K (Wi).

Soo-yeol, a quick-witted and intelligent police officer, is an opportunist who will do anything it takes to be successful. One day, he meets a mysterious guy, K, who is righteous and takes injustices into his own hands. The two form an unlikely partnership as they work together on a missing person's case.

The series was written by Kim Sae-bom, who co-scripted "The Uncanny Counter."

Actors Wi Ha-joon, left, and Lee Dong-wook pose for pictures during the online press conference for the tvN's new crime action series, 'Bad and Crazy,' Monday. Courtesy of tvN
Scenes from "Bad and Crazy" / Courtesy of tvN

Both actors expressed that they took the roles as they were drawn to the interesting story that unfolds throughout the series.

"I really enjoyed the script. I like how the writer made the lines so interesting," Lee said. "Then when I met the director, he had specific ideas and plans of how to bring it to life. So I felt that I could put my trust in the two."

Lee noted that this series will show a different side of his image; he is previously known for the romance and romantic comedy roles he has played.

"It wasn't overwhelming to portray a different image (than what I had previously)… it was important to show how cunning Soo-yeol is, so I wasn't reluctant about portraying his character. It'll be different than other characters that I've played before," he said.

Wi also added that taking on the character of K was a challenge for him.

"The script was so interesting, so I read through it quickly. I was so curious how it would be depicted on screen," he said. "Taking the role was like accepting a challenge, as I thought the character would allow me to show a wider spectrum of my acting."

The director expressed his hope to carry on the success of his previous series, "The Uncanny Counter," which ended with an 11 percent viewership rating earlier this year.

"I don't feel pressure to succeed… but one thing that assures me is that we are working with some of the cast members and production staff from 'The Uncanny Counter' for this series as well," he said. "Those who enjoyed 'The Uncanny Counter' will also enjoy this series."

"Bad and Crazy" airs Fridays and Saturdays on tvN at 10:40 p.m.

credit : Korea Times

*** Wi Hajoon said that he wants to receive the award with Lee Dongwook as the Best Couple Award back on December 13th during the presscon. He said, "I would like to receive the 'Best Couple Award' with Lee Dongwook at the 'Baeksang Arts Awards.' That's really my wish. Our chemistry was that great." I believe him from the teasers released so far. They show their strong chemistry as partners in the drama. 'Bad and Crazy' is set to premiere on December 17th. :twerk2:

20211215_035725_904_0.jpg

20211215_035947_437_0.jpg

photos source : Gstarlive

• Like 1

*** “Bad and Crazy” is off to a promising start on December 17. The drama premiered to strong viewership ratings as it took over the time slot previously occupied by “Happiness.” According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of the new  drama of Lee Dong Wook and Wi Ha Joon scored an average nationwide rating of 4.5 percent. It's really a good start. It took first place in its time slot across all cable channels. "Bad And Crazy" is available every Fri and Sat. I really enjoyed the 1st episode of the drama. It was good and fast pace. It is refreshing. Love it. It's just that a lot of people got beat up. You can watch the drama here : https://www.iq.com/   :heart3:

202112180847565319557_20211218085116_01_

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003511088

*** Stills of the second episode of “Bad and Crazy”, which was last night December 18 at 10:40 p.m. KST.! It was action-packed. It's nice to see Lee Dong Wook do something different. I love the drama, it's so fun. You can watch this in iqiyi. They upload the same time as Korea with English subtitles. :ohboy2:

lee-dong-wook-wi-ha-joon-bad-and-crazy.j

source : https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1513803