Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Cars suits him as well .

Just give us pictorial and/or CF. We're more then ready .

Wookie at  BMW driving center today with his stylist .

Bike suits you, Wook! Get it and drive it! 
Today he has visited some BMW event together with his stylist.

• Like 1

HOT AND WET: TOP 10 K-DRAMA SHOWER SCENES

There are times when the K-Drama genies decide to randomly bless us. Whether its really needed in the development of the story or pure fan service, shower scenes are undoubtedly one of the most looked-out for moments. Well at least for thirsty ahjummas like me, keke.

I’ll give you our Top 10 Hottest K-Drama Shower Scenes. Enjoy!

• Scent of a Woman

Kim Shin is shooked! Damn, Grim Reaper.

Kang Ji-wook (Lee Dong-wook)

scent of a woman hot shower ahjummamshies

FULL LIST: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/10/hot-and-wet-top-10-k-drama-shower-scenes/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, lingkoo said:

《LIFE》script reading pics! Wook looks so concentrated and serious

as always during such sessions.

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this.  Finally..........this upcoming drama “Life” already held their first script reading. IDK why these pictures only surfaced now when this 1st script-reading was held on March 29. LDW looks so good.  Look how fine he is! “Life” will air in July after “Miss Hammurabi.” Can't wait for the premier. Since LDW is in it, this drama will be so fulfilling to watch. Although, only him seems familiar to me in the cast. I don't know & not familiar with the female lead & these veteran actors as well. But, I'll watch this one for sure for LDW. I wonder what genre is the drama, though - but, this looks a sad drama.  Wohoo- so excited.... Lee Dong Wook as a doctor? Love it! It's been quite a while.....LDW. And many veteran actors in one drama. :lol:

• Like 3

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] "Life" Reveals Script Reading Stills with Impressive Extended Cast

photo964565.jpg

Upcoming medical drama "Life" has gathered quite the cast for itself, and we now get to bask in its glory through newly released script reading stills. I love every image and every name here, because I know the value they bring to any work, let alone one by solid creators.

"Life", which is directed by Hong Jong-chan and Lim Hyeon-wook, written by Lee Soo-yeon-I and produced by Signal Entertainment Group and AM Studio, held its script reading at jTBC on the 29th of last month. PD Hong Jong-chan and writer Lee Soo-yeon-I were joined by Lee Dong-wook, Cho Seung-woo, Won Jin-ah, Yoo Jae-myung, Moon So-ri, Moon Sung-keun, Lee Kyu-hyung, Chun Ho-jin, Yum Hye-ran, Kim Won-hae, Tae In-ho, Uhm Hyo-sup and Choi Kwang-il.

LifeScript 1LifeScript 2LifeScript 3

The event was reportedly as impressive as the group working on it. PD Hong commented "I am honored and grateful to be working with all the actors and staff here. I will do my best to make this a drama that stays with people for a long time". The production members had their own comments, stating "The very air in the room was imposing. Even the breathing felt like it was part of the performances. Writer Lee Soo-yeon-I's rich script and the actors' portrayal of the characters were outstanding. We believe that the great teamwork will deliver a high quality work".

I am inclined to believe the self-congratulatory hype in this case, even though I have not experienced Lee Soo-yeon-I's writing myself.

"Secret Forest" is hardly the type of series that goes down well with audiences more in favor of light entertainment, so there has to be something there. I can't wait to see more goodies from "Life" as they come out.

photo964566.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

credit : Hancinema

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Our BEST Supporting Actor Awardee recorded messages for US,

SOOMPIERS! CONGRATULATIONS love. 

Here is his messages to all of US.

" HI Soompiers!
Nice to meet you, it's actor Lee Dong Wook. I won the Best Supporting Actor award

in the 13th Annual Soompi Award's Drama part. THANK YOU.

I heard that the votes were sent in from over 190 countries.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all the global love from so many people.

I will do my personal best as well to showcase the best of Korean dramas,

so please keep watching! And love me lots as well. I will come back with good acting,

and good work. Please look forward to it.

I hope everyone maintains good health, and thank you again.

See you at Soompi!  I love Soompiers! "

Vid cr: https://youtu.be/Uxb8pFzErOM

Congratulations ! Lee Dong Wook

• Like 1

On 4/17/2018 at 12:13 AM, lingkoo said:

Our BEST Supporting Actor Awardee recorded messages for US,

SOOMPIERS! CONGRATULATIONS love. 

Here is his messages to all of US.

" HI Soompiers!
Nice to meet you, it's actor Lee Dong Wook. I won the Best Supporting Actor award

in the 13th Annual Soompi Award's Drama part. THANK YOU.

I heard that the votes were sent in from over 190 countries.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all the global love from so many people.

I will do my personal best as well to showcase the best of Korean dramas,

so please keep watching! And love me lots as well. I will come back with good acting,

and good work. Please look forward to it.

I hope everyone maintains good health, and thank you again.

See you at Soompi!  I love Soompiers! "

Vid cr: https://youtu.be/Uxb8pFzErOM

Congratulations ! Lee Dong Wook

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this. Congratulations for winning the Best Supporting Actor in the13th Annual Soompi Awards in the drama, "Goblin" - I’m happy that Soompiers/fans love him! Excellent job! So proud of you. You always work hard & you deserve this!:lol:

• Like 2

The reason of his visit in a BMW Driving Center last week.
Another magazine features for our Lee Dong Wook On May 19, the agency King Kong by Starship announced the May issue of 'Arena Homme '

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1