Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

15 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

Sunny/Sun  decides to keep her memories and she believes that Wang Yeo doesn't remember her. 

Then why she lives? My answer will be: because of 2 main reasons which are dictated by 2 persons inside 1 - Sun and Sunny:

1) Sun: Again she wants to decide by herself. She thinks that they have no chance for happy ending in this life and that she will be burden for Grim Reaper taking into account his work.

2) Sunny: Is hidden in her message. She said it to him even before she has remembered her past life that she wants to break up with him cos she can't wait so long for short meetings with him. She doesn't  want to find excuses to meet him. She doesn't want to have real name problems. For Sun and for Sunny waiting is the biggest punishment. She want to have it here and now. And Wang Yeo as King, and Wang Yeo as Grim Reaper can't give it to her. Thus she decides to leave in order not to suffer again from wait...wait...wait for short meetings which can be ended with another separation.

What if WY/GR would try to stop her? Do you think she would stay? i'm sure she would. She wanted it. She wanted him to stop her and to fight for her. But he couldn't. He couldn't as King Wang Yeo and he couldn't as  Grim Reaper. Why? It's destiny problem and his fate. And here comes hands. 

As a king Wang Yeo believed in rules and he had some restrictions which have been dictated by PJW. And he as a King was unable to hold her hand while she wanted to rush into him whenever she wanted:

Wang Yeo didn't have right to hold openly Kim Sun's hand. He was a King, he was following the rules not only because he was blind, but because he was raised to follow rules. 

And again, he can't take her hand. As Grim Reaper he has rules which he needs to follow. Yes, later he's learning how to break those rules, but the punishment is chasing him. He can't stop being who he is and he can't hold her hand:

Why can't he stop her from leaving? Because he's Grim Reaper, moreover he's sinner Wang Yeo. He can't give her happy ending and he doesn't believe he has right for it. His mission as Grim Reaper is to deserve right for life and for name and while going this pass he can't grab someones hand or bring happy ending to someone. Moreover he accepts her decisions because he feels no right for her because of his sins and because of who he is now. Still he's the same person that he was - Wang Yeo, just the job is different. 

Chingu I almost cried omg this is perfect (sorry for cutting) you should post this in the drama thread toooo everyone should read this

FbsTQQY.gif

Honestly WangSun is one of the best love stories I have ever had the chance to see I am just so emo right now. I am so gonna buy that book that is gonna get published omg i hope it is really like a book

When I realized that Sunny thought GR would forget her and she lived with that reality for 9 years and then one day GR is right in front of her looking at her longingly and she understands then that he didn't forget either!!!! i'm just!!!! :(((((((((( I wonder if she knew he didn't forget either, would she not leave? I wonder when she deleted his number? At which year? And I wonder what's her name in the last life? It must be a variation of Sun or Sunny too, what could it be? These questions are killing meee. And I also agree she would stay if GR stopped her... it reminds me of the scene where she left his house and kept looking for him and all GR could do just follow her slowly and she said something like ''why are you following me if you are not going to do anything?'' and i am just......i am so happy they got a happy ending thank god

I actually searched for the names ahahha I have a lot of free time:

Mi Sun beautful and good ... used predominantly in Korean and its not commonly used as a baby girl name ...
Sun Hee (LMAO) goodness and pleasure ... language of origin is Korean and it is also ... an uncommon baby girl name ...
Sun Hi goodness and joy ... of Korean origin and it is also used unusual as a baby girl name ...
Sung successor ... language of origin is Korean and it is also an uncommon baby girl name ...
Sunnea happy and optimistic ... language of origin is English variant transcription of Sunny ...
Sunney happy and optimistic ...The origin of Sunney is the English language variation of Sunny ...
Sunni

happy and optimistic ... of English origin and it is also used variant of Sunny ... 

i can't waiiiit for this they look like a married couple ahahhah omg

and i thought they were holding hands at the first glance i freaked out for a second ahahah

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, gamshe said:

Chingu I almost cried omg this is perfect (sorry for cutting) you should post this in the drama thread toooo everyone should read this

FbsTQQY.gif

Honestly WangSun is one of the best love stories I have ever had the chance to see I am just so emo right now. I am so gonna buy that book that is gonna get published omg i hope it is really like a book

When I realized that Sunny thought GR would forget her and she lived with that reality for 9 years and then one day GR is right in front of her looking at her longingly and she understands then that he didn't forget either!!!! i'm just!!!! :(((((((((( I wonder if she knew he didn't forget either, would she not leave? I wonder when she deleted his number? At which year? And I wonder what's her name in the last life? It must be a variation of Sun or Sunny too, what could it be? These questions are killing meee. And I also agree she would stay if GR stopped her... it reminds me of the scene where she left his house and kept looking for him and all GR could do just follow her slowly and she said something like ''why are you following me if you are not going to do anything?'' and i am just......i am so happy they got a happy ending thank god

I actually searched for the names ahahha I have a lot of free time:

Mi Sun beautful and good ... used predominantly in Korean and its not commonly used as a baby girl name ...
Sun Hee (LMAO) goodness and pleasure ... language of origin is Korean and it is also ... an uncommon baby girl name ...
Sun Hi goodness and joy ... of Korean origin and it is also used unusual as a baby girl name ...
Sung successor ... language of origin is Korean and it is also an uncommon baby girl name ...
Sunnea happy and optimistic ... language of origin is English variant transcription of Sunny ...
Sunney happy and optimistic ...The origin of Sunney is the English language variation of Sunny ...
Sunni

happy and optimistic ... of English origin and it is also used variant of Sunny ... 

i can't waiiiit for this they look like a married couple ahahhah omg

and i thought they were holding hands at the first glance i freaked out for a second ahahah

Me too! I was like: WHAAAAAAAATT lol

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, paolaadl said:

Me too! I was like: WHAAAAAAAATT lol

aahahahha imagine them announcing their relationship in a freaking bts video ahahahah

but with all jokes aside, i think wookie never makes his relationships public? while inna does? right? interesting combination :rolleyes::ph34r:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

YAY!!! We've got them together in CF! 

Ok. I'm the happiest. At least after drama their chemistry is used properly. Lol. Now I want magazine pictorial for them. :wub:

This CF is daeback. So funny. I want HQ pics and bts.

omg !!! what a pleasant surprise haha

Image result for happy gif

someone please make gif of Wookie dancing ^_^

• Like 13

What a surprise indeed! Thanks chingu @Princi_86 for the heads-up! Such a lovely, feel-good CF with vibes of our Lee Hyuk/Sunny couple like you guys said. Their chemistry makes this CF so fun.

And of course, Wookie is so adorable in the CF :wub: Gifs ctto. 

image.gif

He made what is traditionally a cheesy pose in CFs actually look so cute. Hahaha.

image.gif

That hot, beckoning gesture hehe

image.gif

And looking hot while dancing

image.gif

• Like 14

OMG GIRLS I JUST SAW THE AD OMG JUST CAME HERE RIGHT AWAY I AM FREAKING OUT I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW THIS MEANS MORE PHOTOS AND MORE INTERVIEWS SIGN ME THE richard simmons UP I AM EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW I AM -------

@miecha girlll i freaked out big time ahahaha I could never imagine an ad with them honestly??? and we were like talking about like how nice it would be if they could do a magazine shoot but we get a freaking cf it is like a clarification that they are really popular and they trust our couple's popularity and i'm just....emotional

and omg sorry guys it really became a shipper thread omg i will try to contain my feelings

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, gamshe said:

OMG GIRLS I JUST SAW THE AD OMG JUST CAME HERE RIGHT AWAY I AM FREAKING OUT I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW THIS MEANS MORE PHOTOS AND MORE INTERVIEWS SIGN ME THE richard simmons UP I AM EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW I AM -------

I know right! I like that ad! It's so hip and current, most importantly wookie is in it! Hahahaha

@Visually-wandering and @riuenu..welcome to LDW's thread, where we spazz about anything wookie related. Current hot topic: wangsun/ldw-yin CF :D

• Like 13

Thank you guys for the warm welcome @giegie I am from rainy and at the moment cold London lol.

I was not expecting an ad with LDW/YIN was so cute/fun I guess this means more ads and photoshoots to come maybe..? That was so quick but nice to know that WangSun is quite popular and they wanted to use their chemistry..

• Like 13

Guys, let's keep patience and not make shippers paradise from Wookie's thread.hehe Maybe creating thread there is not that bad idea cos they're keeping promoting their chemistry. As to uri thread here I'm ok to praise WangSun and Wookie-InNa chemistry but it shouldn't become shippers thread where everybody are really shipping them hard, building theories, investigating locations,exaggerating, etc. I think it will be not right to those who're not shipping them and at the end of the day we all know that when hype will pass both of them will have new projects with other co-stars (hopefully once they'll reunite for full length drama or movie). So let's just not be too shippers here :ph34r::lol: 

But omg their chemistry. Why? Why? Why we had only 4 winutes of them in drama :cold_sweat:

Actually they don't appear much together in CF haha. Like in drama. But overal CF gives such an awesome vibe and mood.

And have you noticed this WangSun thing? They are holding hands. for me holding hands is the most intimate gesture for our couple in drama cos Wang Yeo was always craving to be able to do it.

Встроенное

And this Wookie's dance.

He's so flirty in this CF! I want more and more and more! And pictorials in Lee Hyuk's style. And drama please :wub: But I know that he will not use the same style and character in his next project.

ezgif_com_video_to_gif_53.gif

• Like 15

@Princi_86 agree with you since i am not shipper kind but i am totally enchanted by WangSun's chemistry   :heart::heart: wish Wookie's thread remain neutral but how can we move on WangSun/s chemistry and Wookie/ YIN 's chemistry in this CF 

WE are very thirsty :glasses: but their fate is to be together for only few seconds even in their CF

• Like 12

I wonder if it's already out on Naver cast. Can someone capture it when it will be playing as an ad? 

It's totally me right now:

ezgif_com_video_to_gif_54.gif

@MaysoonD yes, I'm not a shipper kind too. I love their chemistry but it doesn't mean that I'm addicted for them to date. It's their personal. I just love Wookie's interations with everybody, even with chair lol. But with Yoo In Na he really has exceptional chemistry maybe they're both are sunny and cheerful personalities. And I knew before why they had lack of such scenes but now I'm 1000% sure after I have seen knetz reaction on Lee Hyuk/Sunny scenes. Just 3-4 minutes of that sizzling chemistry and everybody are heads over heals.

Can you imagine guys how popular they could be if they have got such scenes in the middle of drama and had them throughout drama?

ezgif_com_video_to_gif_56.gif

gifs ctto

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

Встроенное

That end scene is my favourite. The colour scheme and the way they look reminds me of the end scene in ep 16.

Imo lee hyuk's hairstyle is better than grims. Hope ldw keeps lee hyuk's hairstyle for a while. Hehehe

• Like 13

Actors reactions on filming kiss scenes. 

Wookie is here with his 2 kisses: in Bubblegum and in Goblin:

And finally My Bodyguard has attracted attention. I believe if it would air right now it would be picked up by Viki.

Wookie and Lee El interractions there. look at the quantity of views :o It has been posted 1 week ago.

And Wookie's reaction on the gir's provocative actions (starting from 2.33). Posted few days ago. 

@katakwasabi totally agree with you. This hairstyle is the best. First he was seen with it on Goblin's press conference and looked so hot that we have been praing he'll keep it in drama, but I think to create cute Grim Reaper's image that hairstile with bangs was more suitable. Lee Hyuk's hairstyle is more sexy and hot, gives self-confident vibe. I hope he'll keep it at least throughout promotions and fan meetings after Goblin.

• Like 12

I thought the same thing a continuation from ep 16 LH and Sunny actress dating lol...

Its good that LDW & YIN are striking while its hot, I noticed that LDW agency as well have been quite quick to post bts vids and photoshoots. So probably that means more to come.

Thanks for the vids @Princi_86..

• Like 10