Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Wookie  Suddenly waking up:

"It's not me...I haven't slept! Something happened?"
Wookie spotted actor Lee Joon Hyuk

"Oh, hyung! What are you doing here?"

Lee Joon Hyuk: "Was taking pic for Instagram".
Wookie: "I see".

The reaction no one has expected to hear
And text in Wookie's post:
Very surprised Jung Rok. (Director Yeon, reveal this pic-evidence!)

• Like 3

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na for taking 2 and 1st place in Most Buzzworthy

actors/characters in drama for week 4 of March rating. 

TYH for taking 4th place in Most Buzzworthy in drama for week 4 of March rating. 

cr.naver / W

006QhBHzgy1g1qiv131c1j30j60p10vn.jpg

• Like 3

" Touch your heart " is confirmed to air on Mnet Japan starting from May 5th and here is the trailer.
Lee Dong Wook might have pictorial and interview for some Japanese magazines.
Lee Dong Wook did it for Bubblegum's broadcast and for Goblin of course. 

Edited by linngko
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, linngko said:

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na for taking 2 and 1st place in Most Buzzworthy

actors/characters in drama for week 4 of March rating. 

TYH for taking 4th place in Most Buzzworthy in drama for week 4 of March rating. 

cr.naver / W

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this. The data are collected from the netizen’s reactions to online news, community, Social Media and videos. :P

1- “The Fiery Priest”

2- “Welcome to Waikiki 2

3- “The Banker”

4- “Touch Your Heart

5- “Doctor Prisoner”

6- “He is Psychometric

7- “Confession”

8- “Big Issue”

9- “My Lawyer, Mr. Jo 2”

10- “Mother of Mine”

• Like 4

SPOILERS! Wookie stands up to trainees youth isn't he? 

Yesterday there was 1st stage filming for upcoming show Produce X 101 where Wookie is MC and the Head of National producers. Here are some tidbits from recording (I wonder what will be aired and what will be cut out ah): - Wookie looked stunning as always, wearing beige jacket, pink shirt and pale pink tie (omg, can't wait to see this look)
- He said to the audience that it's hard for him to pronounce "Produce", so whenever he was pronouncing this word he took a pause and continued (people commented that it was really cute. Wonder how it will be edited)
- Whenever we were telling him that he's so handsome, he was silently showing with his mouth "thank you"
- When he was coming out on stage audience was greeting him loudly and happily. He was asking "Why are you so happy?" And audience has replied "Because we're happy to see you"
- Then there is a rumor spreading over internet that Wookie was crying while listening to trainee's story. But fan who was sitting in first raw close to him said that yes, he was moved and his eyes were sad but he wasn't crying. Others thought he's crying because he was rubbing his eyes from time to time because he was tired
- When trainees were giving interviews Wookie looked at them with ward "dad's smile", when they have started to cry he was comforting them, before their performances he was wishing them luck. When they were leaving the stage he said to them "let's go" and followed them just like kids. Fans are joking that Produce X 101 is "Lee Dong Wook's kindergarten" and everyone wants to know the price per month to be in his kindergarten (I wonder if at least some of this awesome scenes will end up to the final cut and we will see them as well. I just hope we will be lucky to see at least few. I want viewers of show to see what a decent person our oppa is )
- As well people who were at the recording discussed that he was feeling himself very confident, relaxed on stage and that they could feel it, his professionalism (unlike the other previous host). His "It's a showtime" was like a Music to the ears.

• Like 3

Wookie has been hidden in that silhouette on 강림 game poster. Lee Dong Wook was selected as an advertising model of new mobile game about otherworld and exorcism 강림. 

The new game will be released in Korea on April 24th called Kang Rim.

In article it is said that creators have thought who would fit the spirit and idea of the game and Lee Dong Wook with his visuals, reputation and Grim Reaper's "past" was the only one right choice. "Lee Dong-wook is a great actor with both visual and professional skills," said a representative for "KangRim: The Ghost Man" and "Because of the iconic feeling of "Grim Reaper" and "unrealistic feeling" in his previous roles, the image of the actor and the game mood match very well with his excellent and outstanding appearance." I hope there will be somethis more then poster with Wookie for this game's promotion. 

Cr: https://m.sports.naver.com/esports/news/read.nhn?oid=442&aid=0000097709

Edited by lingko
  • Like 3
  • Love 1