Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

• Guest changed the title to Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi |Current Drama - Touch Your Heart [tvN Feb 6th]

Yoo In Na Bonds With Lee Dong Wook And Clashes With Co-Worker In “Touch Your Heart”

5048a9af253e4d899a885aaf3b5b331f.jpeg?s=

On February 12, tvN’s “Touch Your Heart” shared exciting preview stills of Oh Jin Shim (played by Yoo In Na) in two contrasting situations.

Spoiler starts

Previously on episode two, Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook) finally resolved his misunderstandings about Oh Jin Shim and told her, “I’d like to give you a chance to officially start working as my secretary. Let’s start over again,” to which Jin Shim happily exclaimed, “I’m going to work really hard!” Jin Shim then tripped in Jung Rok’s direction, and they ended up in a cute accidental hug.

Spoiler ends

The heart-fluttering moment continues in the new stills where Jin Shim grabs Jung Rok’s arm to stop him in his tracks. She has a content expression on her face, and he returns her stare with a warm gaze of his own.

touch-your-heart-yoo-in-na-lee-dong-wook

On episode three, Jung Rok will officially begin entrusting Jin Shim with secretary work. As Jin Shim grows as a secretary, the two of them will cooperate with each other even more. The producers further revealed, “On episode three, Jin Shim will run from place to place in order to help Jung Rok with his cases. In this process, Jung Rok and Jin Shim will find something new in each other and begin to develop romantic feelings. Their almost romantic relationship will make viewers’ hearts pound.”

In another scene, Jin Shim gets in a fight with a fellow actor from the same agency as her. Jin Shim’s manager (Oh Eui Sik puts a traffic cone on her head to prevent people from recognizing her face, but Jin Shim continues to lash out nonetheless.

touch-your-heart-yoo-in-na-3.jpg

Spoiler

touch-your-heart-yoo-in-na-2.jpgtouch-your-heart-yoo-in-na.jpg

When filming the scene, Yoo In Na surprised the production staff by putting her all into fighting even though she was wearing stilettos. Once they were done filming, she melted the staff’s hearts with a bright smile even though her hair was still in tangles and the traffic cone still on her head.

Both of these scenes will air on February 13 at 9:30 p.m. KST. In the meantime, watch the latest episode of “Touch Your Heart” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

( credit to: https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/02/touch-your-heart-ep-3-spoilers-lee-dong.html?m=1

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

[Touch Your Heart] Ep 3 spoilers, Lee Dong Wook x Yoo In Na

heart.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Yoo In Na, bad acting comments "a defamation lawsuit..."  

1. [+1046,-6]
If I didn't watch the drama, I'd think that there is really a lawsuit. 

2. [+544,-27]
This is interesting for me... It feels like watching the two who have reincarnated from Goblin. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+313,-6]
I read the title and I went, "What kind of nonsense is this?" 

4. [+188,-19]
It's fun. It's been a while since I've watched a heart fluttering drama.. The two have good chemistry. I like Lee Dong Wook. 

5. [+103,-4]
I thought it was a real lawsuit. ㅋㅋ

6. [+26,-1]
I think Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na would be a visual couple if they date in real life. They match so well. 

7. [+24,-4]
This drama is really interesting. 

8. [+22,-2]
Okay, he was complimenting Yoo In Na, why am I feeling the sweetness? 

9. [+20,-0]
Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na match well. 

touch.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' "You did well" Yoo In Na's heart flutters at Lee Dong Wook's compliment 

1. [+349,-18]
Today's episode was fresh and fun. 

2. [+248,-40]
Yoo In Na is really pretty... 

3. [+160,-8]
Ha, seriously. This is insane. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  What's with "You did well"? Why did my heart flutter? Damn. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+81,-7]
It's insane. ㅠㅠㅠ Jung Rok and the scarf.. ㅠㅜㅜ  I'm going crazy. ㅠㅜㅜ 

5. [+78,-7]
So interesting. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+29,-1]
Jin Shim whose heart fluttered when Lee Dong Wook complimented her is cute. 

7. [+24,-2]
I knew it, Lee Dong Wook is cool. 

8. [+18,-3]
It's filled with heart flutters. Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na's chemistry is good. ^^

9. [+14,-2]
Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na seriously match each other well. 
  • Like 2

Korean Drama Broadcast in China / Feb. 15, 2019 
Views / day---  No.1   Touch Your Heart
Views / month---  No.1  Touch Your Heart

Views / day---  No.1   Touch Your Heart

006QhBHzgy1g07m6xj60xj30j60y3ted.jpg

Views / month---  No.1  Touch Your Heart

006ePvMyly1g07hja8m8cj30ku1124qp.jpg

• Like 1