Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

“Touch Your Heart” Teases Hilarious Start To Lee Dong Wook And Yoo In Na’s Relationship In New Poster

b3a1ac128dbf443aa7d7f5f3a115df39.jpeg?s=

January 11, tvN’s “Touch Your Heart” revealed its main poster.

“Touch Your Heart,” starring Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na, is about the romance that begins when top actress Oh Yoon Seo (Yoo In Na) suddenly appears at a law firm like a scene right out of a drama and meets the perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook).

Back-to-back in the poster, Yoo In Na appears without a care in the world while Lee Dong Wook, who has a death grip on the papers in his hand, seems the opposite.

The copy by Lee Dong Wook’s head shows his inner stress and turmoil, saying, “Will you just stay still? Until it’s time to go home, please?”

Meanwhile, Yoo In Na’s inner thoughts read, “To think you’re my boss, it must be so nice. How do you feel?” with no indication if she is blissfully ignorant of Lee Dong Wook’s annoyance or very much aware and toying with him.

tvN’s “Touch Your Heart” airs on February 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST, taking over the time spot currently occupied by “Encounter.”

Previously, the drama released a teaser trailer as well as a making video featuring the two leads.

touch-your-heart2.jpg

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 5

*** The poster of the upcoming drama is intriguing. Both are back to back. Yoo InNa is holding a mirror smiling while Lee DongWook is crumpling a piece of paper in his hand. It already hints about their relationship. Seeing the poster I become even more excited. Can't wait for Feb. 6 after “Encounter”.  :P

• Like 5

2 hours ago, willenette said:

*** The poster of the upcoming drama is intriguing. Both are back to back. Yoo InNa is holding a mirror smiling while Lee DongWook is crumpling a piece of paper in his hand. It already hints about their relationship. Seeing the poster I become even more excited. Can't wait for Feb. 6 after “Encounter”.  :P

“ Touch Your Heart ” revealed its main poster. 

"Lee Dong Wook's inner thoughts read,
“ Will you just stay still? Until it’s time to go home, please? ”

Meanwhile......

Yoo In Na’s inner thoughts read,

“ To think you’re my boss, it must be so nice. How do you feel? ” 

touch-your-heart2.jpg&key=6dbd3c5a743ecb

• Like 4

On 1/11/2019 at 7:17 PM, lingkoo said:

“ Touch Your Heart ” revealed its main poster. 

"Lee Dong Wook's inner thoughts read,
“ Will you just stay still? Until it’s time to go home, please? ”

Meanwhile......

Yoo In Na’s inner thoughts read,

“ To think you’re my boss, it must be so nice. How do you feel? ”

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this about the poster. :P

• LOL 1

Lee Dong Wook Is Not Impressed With Yoo In Na In New “Touch Your Heart” Poster

453e43fc9ef446f8a36c0811568717e0.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming drama “Touch Your Heart” has unveiled a fun group poster of its cast!

“Touch Your Heart” is a new romantic comedy that will tell the love story of perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook) and A-list actress Oh Yoon Seo (played by Yoo In Na). Not only will the drama mark the highly-anticipated reunion of “Goblin” co-stars Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na, but it will also be helmed by director Park Joon Hwa, whose previous works include the hit dramas “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” “Because This Is My First Life,” and “Let’s Eat.”

On January 15, “Touch Your Heart” released a cute new poster that shows Oh Yoon Seo making a splashy arrival at Kwon Jung Rok’s law firm, where she ends up getting a job under false pretenses. The glamorous actress instantly turns the hallway of the law firm into her very own red carpet and mesmerizes the firm’s employees—with the visible exception of Kwon Jung Rok, who wears a disapproving scowl as he watches her.

The poster’s caption playfully reads, “Hello! What a beautiful, perfect day to arrive at work for the very first time.”

Touch-Your-Heart-2.jpg

In addition to Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook, the poster also features supporting cast members Shim Hyung Tak, Kim Hee Jung, Park Kyung Hye, Jang So Yeon, and Park Ji Hwan.

“Touch Your Heart” will premiere on February 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST, following the conclusion of tvN’s “Encounter.” The drama will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

In the meantime, check out the latest teasers here!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 4

*** This upcoming drama looks like fun. I’m REALLY looking forward to this! I can’t wait till it airs already. I’m excited for this show! It's so hard not to get excited over this! I hope this does well. Never once disappointed with tvN’s dramas. Definitely checking this out for Dong Wook! :P

Lee Dong-wook and Yoo Inna take the bickering to court in tvN’s Reach of Sincerity

reachforsincerity-poster2.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/lee-dong-wook-and-yoo-inna-take-the-bickering-to-court-in-tvns-reach-of-sincerity/

• Like 4

4 hours ago, lingkoo said:

New posters

The drama will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

“Touch Your Heart” will premiere on February 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST, following the conclusion of tvN’s “Encounter.”

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing these new fun character  posters. In his poster, there's a caption, “I will give you one chance. One chance to work properly as my secretary.”  - Can't wait for this drama to premiere soon. :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Fans Find Even The Adam’s Apple Of These 6 Male Celebrities Charming

#2 Lee DongWook

lee dongwook, lee dongwook profile, lee dongwook facts, lee dongwook age, lee dongwook height, lee dongwook weight, lee dongwook drama, lee dongwook adam apple, adam apple

Esquire

lee dongwook, lee dongwook profile, lee dongwook facts, lee dongwook age, lee dongwook height, lee dongwook weight, lee dongwook drama, lee dongwook adam apple, adam apple

King Kong

Fans of K-Dramas would also choose Lee DongWook as someone with a ‘charming’ adam’s apple. His sharp facial features are already a hot topic but together with his adam’s apple, some fans feel like they are going to ‘suffocate’.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/fans-find-even-the-adams-apple-of-these-6-male-celebrities-charming/

• Like 5

6 hours ago, lianee said:

Hi lianee, thanks for sharing this.  Aside from this, the posters are also enough to add more hype to this upcoming drama. LDW looks dapper in a suit here. Can't wait for February 6. :P

#10YearChallenge: The Trend That Didn’t Take Korea By Storm, But Here It Is Anyway

The #10YearChallenge, or — the more apt version for us age-at-a-normal-rate folk — “How hard has aging hit you challenge,” is running rampant through the interwebs, with friends and celebrities alike sharing then-and-now photos of their transformation, or lack thereof, from 2009 to 2019.

Korean celebrities have, for the most part, pointedly ignored this trend — why, we cannot fathom — so here you go, you ageless monsters.

We did it for you.

Exclusively from our favorite dramas of 2009 and some that we truly did not know existed, here are 16 celebrities, then and now:

Lee Dong Wook

lee-dong-wook4-540x360.jpg

Left: “The Partner” (2009) Right: “Touch Your Heart

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 5