[Drama 2024] Love Next Door/Mom’s Friend’s Son, 엄마 친구 아들

larus

Here are the ratings for Episode 15! :).

20241006020653_Love-Next-Door-The-Judge-

"Love Next Door" Heads Into Finale On Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet + "The Judge From Hell" Hits New High

Meanwhile, the penultimate episode of tvN’s “Love Next Door” earned the drama’s highest ratings to date for a Saturday (when its ratings have typically been lower compared to Sundays). Ahead of its series finale, the romantic comedy took first place in its time slot across all cable channels with a nationwide average of 6.1 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1692962wpp/love-next-door-heads-into-finale-on-its-highest-saturday-ratings-yet-the-judge-from-hell-hits-new-high

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2024] Love Next Door/Mom’s Friend’s Son, 엄마 친구 아들

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching (October 5, 2024)

by DB Staff

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in...

mistyisles

Love Next Door: Well, once we got the ex and cancer storylines out of the way, it feels like we’re back to the show I liked from the beginning! I’m still tuning in and out at times, but for the most part I’m glad I’ve stuck with it. That said, I’m not sure it was necessary to have both main couples go through the same cycle of confession->rejection->avoidance->conversation->acceptance. But I’m also used to none of these people being good at saying what they mean, so it’s a small complaint at this point. What I do really like (and have liked) is how this show explores the idea of finding and going after one’s dreams, how those dreams can change (or sometimes how they don’t change even when you think you want them to), and also how that’s not limited to the young adults.

DaebakGrits

Love Next Door: Is this drama still airing? I kid (but not really). I’m going to have to read missvictrix’s recap to see how this one ends because I think I’ve officially bailed on this one.

https://dramabeans.com/2024/10/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-october-5-2024/

20241006115448_love-next-door-jung-so-miJung So Min And Jung Hae In Prepare For The Next Stage Of Their Relationship In “Love Next Door”

Oct 06, 2024
by S Nam

“Love Next Door” has unveiled heart-fluttering stills of the upcoming finale!

“Love Next Door” is a romantic comedy by the director and writer of the hit drama “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.” Jung So Min stars as Bae Seok Ryu, a woman who tries to reboot her troubled life after it goes awry. Jung Hae In plays her mom’s friend’s son Choi Seung Hyo, whom she considers a dark and embarrassing chapter in her life.

Spoilers

Previously, Choi Seung Hyo and Bae Seok Ryu faced opposition from their mothers, but eventually, the two families resolved to become one, and the couple promised to be together.

Since Choi Seung Hyo and Bae Seok Ryu finally confirmed their feelings for one another after a long time, every moment they spend together is in happiness. In the newly released stills, the two enjoy a late-night date in their neighborhood. Choi Seung Hyo gazes lovingly at Bae Seok Ryu, who has her arms affectionately around his neck, creating the image of a happy and loving couple.

love-next-door-.jpg

More stills also depict Bae Seok Ryu in an elegant wedding dress and Choi Seung Hyo being unable to take his eyes off her, raising anticipation for the highly-anticipated finale.

love-next-door-copy.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1693013wpp/jung-so-min-and-jung-hae-in-prepare-for-the-next-stage-of-their-relationship-in-love-next-door

• Love 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 16 *Last Episode*! :).

20241006231311_Love-Next-Door-Iron-Famil

"Love Next Door" Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet As "Iron Family" Rises To New High

tvN’s “Love Next Door” ended on an all-time high!

On October 6, the romantic comedy achieved the highest viewership ratings of its entire run for its series finale. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “Love Next Door” scored an average nationwide rating of 8.5 percent, marking a new personal record for the hit show.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1693148wpp/love-next-door-ends-on-its-highest-ratings-yet-as-iron-family-rises-to-new-high