[Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST

0ly40

The writer has stopped offing the characters and actually bringing back the MIL actress as her twin. Are we going to get the nasty Grandmother back?  Anything. But seeing HW going confused  or threatening the baddies in every episode  for the last 10 was a turn off, and I was FFWing a lot. Imagine how much  I would see her confused if I did not FFW.

Old Yoon underwent a surgery, goodness! is he going to turn good then bad like HJ? 

I missed the part when BDE lost her memory and came back as HJ but then turned back to evil BDE. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Yong-Ki got his memory back and HJ was arrested in the recent episode. She's also apparently teamed with Min Ja-Young. Will HW still be the final boss of this daily? I think so.

And another absurd complete reversal - it took 40 days to change Yong Ki to Andy, yet it takes only 1 day/episode to change him back :rolleyes:

Why isn't our supposed "heroine" on fire about the doctor himself? Hye Ji didn't alter Yong Ki's memories on her own.  Does the doctor get a pass on the abuse charge leveled at Hye Ji?

Nevermind the legal argument, even if Hye Won got custody back in the interim, it doesn't change the fact that Hye Ji/Chairman Romeo had legal custody (which Hye Won AGREED TO) before she left. 

The never ending twists are about the only thing this drama has left - With 3/4 of the drama complete, it seems clear that the writers are simply going to playout the Hye Won = Good vs Hye Ji = Bad storyline

Hye Won, with exceptions and redemption for every wrong do-er except the little sister she spent the first part of the drama looking for ...

caa9eff1-f01b-4b3b-be29-516c302fdd9d_tex

( ... but at least its better than Elegant Empire :rolleyes: )

• Like 3

I am not impressed by HW’s ability to lead. She’s had lawyer Baek in her corner and now Chase. In the last episode, she was begging HJ to help her son.  Each time I watched, she was threatening HJ with dire consequences but HJ seemed to not care.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

it took 40 days to change Yong Ki to Andy, yet it takes only 1 day/episode to change him back

The is KBS, man. We don't have 120 episodes like the dailies on MBC, we need to wrap this all up by Episode 100. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

39 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

clear that the writers are simply going to playout the Hye Won = Good vs Hye Ji = Bad storyline

She was part of the old lady’s lie about JC’s death, so she’s not that good. 

I can’t say, I like anyone. I don’t like HJ. She’s just unscrupulous. 

39 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Nevermind the legal argument, even if Hye Won got custody back in the interim, it doesn't change the fact that Hye Ji/Chairman Romeo had legal custody (which Hye Won AGREED TO) before she left. 

Didn’t she get parental rights in the last episode?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

She was part of the old lady’s lie about JC’s death, so she’s not that good. 

And now she's playing nice and offering redemption to Chairman Romeo ... who plotted to kill Hye Ji - WTOD - if JC failed to kill her

7 minutes ago, maribella said:

Didn’t she get parental rights in the last episode?

Chairman Romeo had given the paperwork to Chad Oppa, but it hadn't been approved by the court when Hye Ji left the country

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

And now she's playing nice and offering redemption to Chairman Romeo ... who plotted to kill Hye Ji - WTOD - if JC failed to kill her

She'd ally with Chairman Romeo if it benefitted her. Random plot idea: she teams up with Chairman Romeo to kill Hye-Ji, then betrays him after Hye-Ji dies and kills him too. She gets YJ Group. Kicks out Crazy Aunt. The end.

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

She'd ally with Chairman Romeo if it benefitted her. Random plot idea: she teams up with Chairman Romeo to kill Hye-Ji, then betrays him after Hye-Ji dies and kills him too. She gets YJ Group. Kicks out Crazy Aunt. The end.

Kill both her own sister and the father of her husband?  There's a twist I could see this drama trying :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Kill both her own sister and the father of her husband?  There's a twist I could see this drama trying :lol:

I think the writer needs a hero, she will end up with Chase and YG, whether after a prison term or without.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Awww how touching, Chairman Romeo helps out Hye Won and all is forgiven ... the suicide cover up, the attempt to kill her sister with the WTOD, conspiring to remove her from power at YJ Group, taking custody of her son ... but he's redeemed, and its one big happy family ...

Sick Vomit GIF

Oh and BTW, for all you guys on team "Good" - stealing police evidence is a crime ... yes, even if its to keep Hye Ji's allies from stealing it first ... and they got Goofy ML to steal it ... A LAWYER

Are You Sure For Real GIF by Rooster Teeth

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Awww how touching, Chairman Romeo helps out Hye Won and all is forgiven ... the suicide cover up, the attempt to kill her sister with the WTOD, conspiring to remove her from power at YJ Group, taking custody of her son ... but he's redeemed, and its one big happy family ...

Remember- he's dying. So all this is just to whitewash him before he goes.

27 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Oh and BTW, for all you guys on team "Good" - stealing police evidence is a crime

One thing I do like about this drama is that the protagonists aren't afraid to commit crimes and be nasty, unlike most dailies which tend to play it safe.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

One thing I do like about this drama is that the protagonists aren't afraid to commit crimes and be nasty, unlike most dailies which tend to play it safe.

I don't really mind it either, its just I can't stand Hye Won's supposed righteousness, when she allies herself with criminals of various sorts, and passes it off as okay because none are as bad as Hye Ji :rolleyes:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I don't really mind it either, its just I can't stand Hye Won's supposed righteousness, when she allies herself with criminals of various sorts, and passes it off as okay because none are as bad as Hye Ji :rolleyes:

Oh yes. But she also said she feels herself becoming more like the grandma- I think she's passed that stage of pondering and is sinking into that ruthlessness, all in the name of getting rid of Hye-Ji/Do-Eun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Oh yes. But she also said she feels herself becoming more like the grandma- I think she's passed that stage of pondering and is sinking into that ruthlessness, all in the name of getting rid of Hye-Ji/Do-Eun.

I agree. I don’t think of her has the protagonist for many episodes already. It’s just no one is as unscrupulous HJ, even old Yoon. He shows real concern for his grandson while HJ is just pandering to her need to have a child. 

The doctor who lost her daughter was grieving, but I am not sure why she blamed HW. MIL twin is on the iffy side. She talks about focusing on a target to HJ, causing her to focus on making YG her child, using a despicable method.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

name of getting rid of Hye-Ji/Do-Eun.

And HJ would do anything to get rid of HW, she said in the latest episode. That’s why this show is so lame, I think. The basis of their actions is the hate they have, and we know it’s going to end with onnie, onnie, onnie.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maribella said:

I don’t think of her has the protagonist for many episodes already.

But she is the protagonist, just because she's not a good person doesn't mean she isn't. Plenty of k-dramas have morally grey or evil leads. Her and HJ are both protagonists, and they're almost the same, the thing is HW is just a bit more decent.

I don't think they'll reconcile. The writer has eased off on killing characters, but I'm thinking that either HJ or both sisters may die at the end, since it's a tragedy. I don't see a happy ending.

7 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

morally grey or evil leads. Her and HJ are both protagonists, and they're almost the same, the thing is HW is just a bit more decent.

I think she’s no longer the main character which is what a protagonist is. The last 20 episodes or so have been anchored on what HJ did and HW reacted. But I had only been diving in and out the show. I have to take care of my brain. So @liyahsbutterfly you may be right. 

HJ is going to die or go to prison but she won’t be the unrepentant baddie as we have encountered in other shows. HJ will find out the real reason for HW’s ‘lie’  when they split up during the divorce. She and HW will regret their deeds and actions at the end.

• Like 1