[Upcoming Drama 2023] Love’s Andante, 사랑의 안단테- Kwon Hyun Bin & Song Ji Woo-Premieres in second half 2023

larus

Drama: Love’s Andante/Andante of Love

Hangul:사랑의 안단테

Genre: romance, comedy

Network: TVING

Episodes: 12

Director: Min Doo Shik

Writer: Kim Yu Na

Release Date: second half 2023

Runtime:

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

“Love’s Andante” is a romantic comedy that revolves around a fictional peace village where people from North and South Korea live together for a year with their stories interconnected through music.

Cast

Kwon Hyun Bin as Im Joo Hyung

Song Ji Woo as Ha Na Kyung

Character descriptions

Im Joo Hyung (Kim Hyun Bin) is a genius pianist known for his exceptional talent and striking looks who is also the first Korean to win first place in an International competition. Seeking an escape from his hectic tour schedule, he enters the peace village and unexpectedly starts living together with Ha Na Kyung (Song Ji Woo), who is from North Korea.

Ha Na Kyung (Song Ji Woo) is the daughter of a high-ranking North Korean official and a renowned pharmacist. Ha Na Kyung approaches life with a pragmatic and realistic outlook and has only learned about love through books. However, her life embarks on a transformative journey when she encounters the world-renowned pianist Im Joo Hyung.

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

20230915101511_kwon-hyun-bin-song-ji-wooKwon Hyun Bin And Song Ji Woo Confirmed To Lead New Rom-Com Drama

Sep 15, 2023
by M. Lim

Kwon Hyun Bin and Song Ji Woo will be starring in the upcoming drama “Love’s Andante” (literal title)!

Set in the DMZ area of Goseong, Gangwon Province, “Love’s Andante” is a romantic comedy that revolves around a fictional peace village where people from North and South Korea live together for a year with their stories interconnected through music.

Kwon Hyun Bin will take on the role of Im Joo Hyung, a genius pianist known for his exceptional talent and striking looks who is also the first Korean to win first place in an International competition. Seeking an escape from his hectic tour schedule, he enters the peace village and unexpectedly starts living together with Ha Na Kyung (Song Ji Woo), who is from North Korea.

Song Ji Woo will portray Ha Na Kyung, the daughter of a high-ranking North Korean official and a renowned pharmacist. Ha Na Kyung approaches life with a pragmatic and realistic outlook and has only learned about love through books. However, her life embarks on a transformative journey when she encounters the world-renowned pianist Im Joo Hyung.

Kwon Hyun Bin commented, “I was immediately captivated by Im Joo Hyung’s character. The heartfelt script deeply moved me and I wanted to be a part of it. I will prepare diligently and give my best during filming to showcase a new side of myself through Im Joo Hyung.”

Song Ji Woo shared, “Ha Na Kyung shares many similarities with my real personality. I believe I can portray her character well.”

“Love’s Andante” will soon begin filming and is set to be released at the end of this year. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1614063wpp/kwon-hyun-bin-and-song-ji-woo-confirmed-to-lead-new-rom-com-drama

by lo_ve, September 15, 2023
5 5

Kwon Hyun Bin and rising actress Song Ji Woo will be added to the cast of the upcoming K-drama Andante of Love.

On September 14, it was officially confirmed that Kwon Hyun Bin and Song Ji Woo would be joining Hwang Seung Eon, 2 AM's Im Seul Ong, Oh Ha Nee, and Tak I On in the upcoming fantasy romance K-drama Andante of Love.

Andante of Love will be helmed by director Min Doo Shik (My Only Love Song, Click Your Heart, and Jungle Fish 2) and writer Kim Yu Na. 

The upcoming K-drama is set in the background of South and North Korea creating a Peace Village Project in the DMZ area after the war has ended. In the series, South and North Korea officially ended the Korean War after 70 years. In the series, South and North Korean people will live together in one village for a year. 

Kwon Hyun Bin will play the role of Lim Joo Hyung, a world-renowned pianist. The actor shared that after receiving the script for the upcoming series, he fell in love with the character that was offered to him. He also shared that he wanted to be part of the K-drama because of its touching story. 

Song Ji Woo on the other hand will play the role of Hana Kyung. She is a doctor of pharmacy and an elite daughter of a North Korean official. Contrary to her appearance, she is rational and realistic. The actress also expressed her confidence in playing the role of Hana Kyung. According to Song Ji Woo, she could do well with the character because it has a lot of similarities to her personality.

Andante of Love will begin filming in the middle of September. It will premiere on SBS Film and it will air in the second half of 2023.

QJ52JA_2f.jpg

This will be the second K-drama of Kwon Hyun Bin for 2023. The actor also appeared in the series Pandora: Beneath the Paradise as Cha Pil Seung. He will also join the upcoming K-drama 4 Minutes 44 Seconds

Meanwhile, this will be the fourth K-drama of Song Ji Woo for the year. She recently appeared on the Netflix original K-drama A Time Called You. She also participated in the series The Glory Part 2 and Love to Hate You.

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/kwon-hyun-bin-and-song-ji-woo-to-act-as-south-and-north-korean-lovers-in-a-new-k-drama