Deng Wei 邓为 Official Thread

hush puppy

14 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on:   Friday, 20 September 2024)

Deng Wei :   Arrived At Charles De Gaulle Airport, Paris

He arrived at Charles De Gaulle Airport, Paris at about 12.00 noon yesterday, 19 September 2024, after  a 12 hours flight.  

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5080308261781591

English Translations:

Deng Wei's full live broadcast in Paris failed to capture the "Sunrise". [Ha ha]

He said:  "I just arrived.  Took a 12-hours flight.  Slept on the plane and felt dizzy.  Just give me a pillow and I can fall asleep.  Why do I feel like I am in the suburbs of Beijing ?

I'll live broadcast with you all for a while.  To let you all know I have arrived safely.  I thought I would like to show you all the "Sunrise".  But I cannot see the Sunrise.  The Moon is still in the sky. 

Everything goes well.  Thank you.  I will take good care of myself.  Ok. I will log off first.  Some people may have to take  a Lunch-Break. Ok. Bye?"

(Actually the Sunrise is behind his car.  He is still groggy from his 12-hours flight.  He probably forgot about this)

He exited from the VVIP Exit.  Which is why the 💎's in Paris failed to see or welcome him.  He only has been with DIOR for about a year, and they treated him so well.

Footnote:  I am late in posting, because I was "BANNED" from viewing this site yesterday.  It is Not the first time.  I do not know why I am constantly BANNED.  It happens recently, the past 2 or 3 months.  

I am sure you can see that I am very polite in my Language.  And seldom bad-mouth other artistes.  Actually, I am a person who is very particular about "Courtesy".  And I am serious about present a Good & Informative Site.  I have to constantly go back to the Past Pages, to maintain them in good conditions.  Because clips (from twitter, weibo..) may sometimes disappear after a while for various reasons.

I may stopped using this site.  So if you all Do Not see my posts, you should know why.

Thumbs up Dior ! 👏🏻

Deng Wei deserves to be treated as VVIP. 💎

Oh! No!

Don't stop, please. 

Your blog is in English, it is so special. Sigh ... 😭

Perhaps, it's system error. U are polite, no doubt about that. If so happen this blog had to end, I would like to say Thank you & Good bye. Till then, who knows we might meet again, somewhere. 

今まで、本当に有難うございます。さようなら。機会があればまたどこかに会いましょうね。。

• Love 1

12 hours ago, hush puppy said:

He only has been with DIOR for about a year, and they treated him so well.

In Europe they take star's or any well-known persons' security really serious. Fans /anyone won't be able to create haos. 

I don't mean DW's fans may, but we've already seen many disturbing situations with famous people involved at public places and airports in particular.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Deng Wei :   Scammers

Recently, there are many scammers on "Hongshu" (Red Book) who claim to have obtained Deng Wei's private autographed photos.

Old fans know that these are fake. One is to cheat money.  And the other is to pretend to have connections and send brainwashing packages later!

Don't be fooled!  Don't pay!

Autographed photos are only real if you watch him sign them.  Or if they are publicly displayed by the official fan club, Deng Wei studio, official media, or brand activities!

• Like 2

Deng Wei :   How This "Mother-Fan" Worries About Him

She says: 
"How to describe my mood at the moment? It's the travel frog. The frog is going to Paris, France. Although he reported that he was safe when he landed, he hasn't sent a single postcard from Paris so far!  This mother is so worried...

a) Has he visited any tourist attractions ?

b) Made any good friends ?

c) Has his hat been blown away by the wind ?

d) Has he been grabbed by a girl on the street to take a photo ?

e) Has he had a good time ?

I'm so worried about him"

for_DengW's tweet photo. 🛫 ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ไฟล์ทของเติ้งเหวยจะถึงสนามบินชาร์ลเดอโกลประมาณ 06.00 ตามเวลาท้องถิ่น (อีกประมาณ 2 ชม.)   #เติ้งเหวย #Dengwei #邓为 https://t.co/ZFuaavSb0i

• Like 1

(Posted on:   Saturday, 21 September 2024)

Deng Wei :   DIOR's Paris Fashion Week - Its History

I was counting.  About 4 actors and  actresses each had left for the fashion week in Europe.

Do not think that they seem to be very impressive.  As if everyone has similar fashion resources.

Paris Fashion Week is the first of the four major fashion weeks in the world.  It originated in 1910.  Its status in the fashion industry is comparable to that of the Leader.

It is undoubtably the most watched fashion week.  We can see that there are many people who pay out of their own pockets every year.

Deng Wei's inaugural fashion week is of the Highest Level - the Top Fashion Week.  And :

* He is given the VVIP Treatment by the Brand. 

* He was picked up and sent to the airport. 

* For security reasons, they did not reveal any private itinerary shots.  Giving him enough "Mystery and Privacy".  So that the artiste was not disturbed throughout the whole process.

This kind of treatment is really not available to everyone.

Deng Wei's initial exposure in the fashion circle is also determined by his innate unique temperament.  

I cannot wait to see him being introduced, the results and evaluations of him by all the Media from around the World !!

_ActressActor_'s tweet photo. #邓为 #dengwei https://t.co/AtqMia7HyM

• Like 2

(Posted on:   Saturday, 21 September 2024)

Deng Wei :   DIOR's Paris Fashion Week - 💎's Support 

1) 🚚 LED Car Parade In Paris, France.  There will be LED Cars all day long,  on 24 September, 2024.
for_DengW's tweet photo. 💥 แจ้งการสนับสนุนจาก Official Fanclub ของเติ้งเหวย P.2 ค่ะ  DENGWEI IN PARIS #เติ้งเหวย #Dengwei #邓为  🖥 หน้าจอ Led ขนาด 3 จอ ณ ตึก Paris Darty ⏰️ ระยะเวลา 07.00 น. - 22.00 น. ตั้งแต่วันที่ 23 ก.ย. - 29 ก.ย.  🚚 LED Car Parade ⏰️ เริ่มออกเดินทางเวลา 10.00 น. ของวันที่ 24 https://t.co/srHiQCK9Ji
2) Darty Wall Combination Screen
for_DengW's tweet photo. 💥 แจ้งการสนับสนุนจาก Official Fanclub ของเติ้งเหวย P.2 ค่ะ  DENGWEI IN PARIS #เติ้งเหวย #Dengwei #邓为  🖥 หน้าจอ Led ขนาด 3 จอ ณ ตึก Paris Darty ⏰️ ระยะเวลา 07.00 น. - 22.00 น. ตั้งแต่วันที่ 23 ก.ย. - 29 ก.ย.  🚚 LED Car Parade ⏰️ เริ่มออกเดินทางเวลา 10.00 น. ของวันที่ 24 https://t.co/srHiQCK9Ji

3) Airport Screens At Charles De Gaulle Airport, Paris.  (These airport screens are not easy to get.  Not to mention on a Fashion Week)

for_DengW's tweet photo. 🫶🏻🫶🏻 https://t.co/iYDZTic0W6

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

@leo2020  How are you now?  Better? 

Thanks, much better now. Returning to work tomorrow.

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

How do you all feel about the "Tattoos" on Deng Wei?   Personally, I do not like "Tattoos". 

Don't like them either, and would never get any myself.

But in the end it's everybody's personal choice. I won't judge on anybody's character bcs of it). 

The only thing I always wish for is that one knows when to stop. So that getting "more, and more, and more" new tattoos won't become an obsession of some kind. I've seen it a lot...

As for actors, IMO bcs of their profession,  they should be really careful with tattoos (size, color, parts of the body they place them on), otherwise that would be tonns of work for a makeup department, if they are, for example,  shooting a "naked" scene.

13 hours ago, hush puppy said:

About 4 actors and 1 actress had left for fashion week in Europe.

For Dior? Or other brands?

Honestly the only other Chinese ambassador for Dior I heard of is Dilraba :D 

I should confess I rarely follow this theme - who represents what company))). 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2024 at 9:27 AM, leo2020 said:

For Dior? Or other brands?

The others went to the Milan Fashion Week.

Fashion week in Paris is one of the most anticipated and attended compared to fashion weeks held in other cities.  As I have mentioned before, Paris is the Leader.

On 9/22/2024 at 9:27 AM, leo2020 said:

Don't like them either, and would never get any myself.

As for actors, IMO bcs of their profession,  they should be really careful with tattoos (size, color, parts of the body they place them on), otherwise that would be tonns of work for a makeup department, 

Deng Wei gave a lot of work to the Makeup Department when he shot the "Taking A Bath Scene for Lost You Forever S.1.  They had to "Cover-Up" the Big Tattoo on his Upper Right Arm.

Not just for Films and Drama, but also for "Commercial Shots".

For New Members, I would advise you all to go & read the Soompi Rules :

1) When you quote, pls delete all photos, emojis & videos

Previously, the Moderator will immediately come & tell the new members whenever they fail to do these. They will even delete off the photos, emojis & clips.  But nowadays, they do not do these anymore.  They just "BAN" me.

• Like 2

(Posted on:   Sunday, 22 September 2024)

Deng Wei :   Chit-Chat

While waiting for Deng Wei's Paris Fashion Week photos and clips to appear, I would like to initiate a few topics for Discussions.  Join me if you like :

1) Current Day Bloggers, Media Writers 
There is no "Professionalism" any more.  Every bloggers (freelance, youtubers, etc...), Media Writers and others only do so for Personal Fame.  To maintain their Readerships, Popularity and Income.

There is even One Youtuber (Cnet), who proudly proclaim :  "How would I know.  That is what I read everywhere.  I just post what I read." (She meant that if the news turn out "False", it is not her fault at all.   Because everybody is saying that. The moment I read this, I have Zero Respect for her.  She has No Journalistic Responsibility).

So readers, Fans and Anti's should use your Wisdom.  Do not simply follow and believe what you see, hear and read.  For me, I do a lot of Research before I post. 

2) Deng Wei Is No Longer Popular Because He Has No New Works ?
What do you all think of such an argument or logic?

For me I immediately consider this person to be  "Very Shallow" indeed.  

a) What about "Personal Choices"?  Most of us are working adults.  We do have our personal choices, do we not.  Whether it is in terms of Career, Fashion, Relationships, Food, Family.  And so on.  Are we wrong if we do not "follow the crowd"?  (This kind of writings are meant to "Brain-Wash" us if we are too "Lazy" to rationalise and think for ourselves.)

b) Most actors are under the control of their Investors, Agencies or their Personal Insecurities.  
Under The Investors & Agencies :  They have no choice but to follow instructions.  Even taking on projects they do not like.
Personal Insecurities :
Others are doing it.  I better follow lest I lose out in Popularity.
Taking Short Cuts :
Some are taking the "Dark But Easy Routes".   Which is what one of the Recent Scandals is about.

(Nevertheless, I hope Deng Wei can secure a New Project soon)

3) Wild And Ridiculous Gossips About Deng Wei
Before I "Fan" Deng Wei, I did a lot of Research.  

There was One Rumour-Monger who very convincingly wrote that Deng Wei used to work as a Bar-Tender in a nightclub, in his younger days.  That he is a Night-Clubber, usually with a lot of girls with him. 

Truth: He is a "Tee-Totaller".  Allergic to Alcohol. And he falls asleep very easily at night. He said it himself during An Interview. Even for this flight to Paris, he said: "Just give me a Pillow, and I can fall asleep already". How can a "Tee-Totaller" works as a Bartender?  And frequent nightclubs?  His university will not allow him to do that either.  If this is True, the Photos would have long been exposed by his competitors.

4) 💎's Promoting "Love Of The Divine Tree" in Zhuhai, South-Eastern China. (Facing Taiwan)

• Like 1

(Posted on:   Sunday, 22 September 2024)

Deng Wei :   DIOR's Paris Fashion Week Online Live Broadcast

Dior 2025 Spring Summer Women's Ready-To-Wear Show.

The online live broadcast will start at 08:10 pm, Beijing time on 24 September 2024.

Women's Creative Director Maria Grazia Chiuri explores diverse inspirations, blends elegance and feminine power.  And creates a contemporary modern style.

• Like 1

Current Day Bloggers

I agree. Some are there only for money, traffic and hype.

Also the category I really hate are toxic ones. They usually hate some actor/singer or smth like that. And they spill unlimited hate on it any time they have an opportunity. 

I usually (if possible) just avoid anything I dislike. Like for example I don't watch dramas with the actors I do not like, do not listen to music that doe

sn't "goes through" to me.  If asked I would be honest and express my reasons. But I totally get it could be someone's favorite actor/actress/singer/etc. So I won't throw names/labels/ and anything like that. It's just not my "cup of tea", that's all).

Deng Wei Is No Longer Popular Because He Has No New Works ?

He is popular among those who enjoy his work and his acting and talent. It's totally ok not to be liked and followed by the whole world). Actually we don't know the exact reasons why we haven't heard about his new projects yet. We could just assume and speculate out of our sweet curiosity))). The thing I'm absolutely sure about is that his agency gets numbers of scripts. So in the end the announcement about his new project will drop on us, sooner or later. 

Wild And Ridiculous Gossips About Deng Wei
Before I "Fan" Deng Wei, I did a lot of Research.  
There was One Rumour-Monger who very convincingly wrote that Deng Wei used to work as a Bar-Tender in a nightclub, in his younger days.  That he is a Night-Clubber, usually with a lot of girls with him. 

I can't understand- even that all was true why all that is a bad thing,  hehe. What's wrong with the bartender job? I used to have student friends who took this job to support themselves. Others were working as baristas, waiters, promoters and so on. 

A "young night-clubbers with girls" sounds pretty normal for me as well. Youths likes to go to clubs, and yes, they get acquainted with each other there...

Well, probably it's all the specifics of local mentality. So I get it. But it's not like he was involved in smth illegal. It's all just part of a personal life. 

And 

If this is True, the Photos would have long been exposed by his competitors.

Exactly!

Promoting "Love Of The Divine Tree" in Zhuhai

Very sweet)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on:   Monday, 23 September 2024)

Deng Wei :   DIOR's Arranged Trip To Its "Gold Exhibition" For 💎's

I believe Deng Wei must have "Quietly" asked DIOR for this favour.

Just as for his Last Filming Day for "Love Of The Divine Tree".  He "Quietly" asked SkinCeuticals for some Products to be distributed free to 💎's.  He always do this.  He Never Publicised his “Reciprocal Gestures” (that is what I called it).  Fortunately some of the 💎's from the Fans' Club came to know about it, and tell others.

💎's Said :

Thank you Deng Wei for giving us the opportunity to get together. Thank you Dior for providing diamonds with the opportunity to visit the exhibition. Thank you to all the diamonds who came to the exhibition and participated in this event. We look forward to the next loving meeting.

Special thanks to Beijing Diamond for its enthusiastic assistance and some support materials. 

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5081510643171398

• Like 1

Deng Wei :   Paris Fashion Week 2024 - "First Glimpse Of Him"

DIOR guarded him really well.  From Charles De Gaulle Airport to the Hotel, and the days after, no one could get a "Glimpse" of him.

Finally, 💎's who were in Paris to support him, caught a "Fleeting Sight" of him.

He was wearing the "First Look in Dior Men 2025 SS Show!" He looks so gorgeous. 9/24 has not yet started but our boy is shining already. So proud of him.
Fiona_YOLO's tweet photo. Finally, Deng Wei appears. Oh my, look at the outfit he wears! It’s the first look in Dior Men 2025 SS show! He looks so gorgeous. 9/24 is not yet started but our boy is shining already. So proud of him.  #DengWei  #邓为 #DiorxDengWei  #PFW   #DIORSS25 #ParisFashionWeek  @Dior https://t.co/WsXvKLEs3g

Fiona_YOLO's tweet photo. Finally, Deng Wei appears. Oh my, look at the outfit he wears! It’s the first look in Dior Men 2025 SS show! He looks so gorgeous. 9/24 is not yet started but our boy is shining already. So proud of him.  #DengWei  #邓为 #DiorxDengWei  #PFW   #DIORSS25 #ParisFashionWeek  @Dior https://t.co/WsXvKLEs3g

Remedy_WeiD's tweet photo. I knew this looked so familiar 😂 it’s the same Look 1 from the Dior Men’s ss25 collection 🤭  DENGWEI IN PARIS  #Dengwei #邓为 #Dior https://t.co/UC0WE0N44W

Deng Wei is given the "Best - No 1 DIOR 2025 Men's Fashion" to wear.
Spoiler

Remedy_WeiD's tweet photo. I knew this looked so familiar 😂 it’s the same Look 1 from the Dior Men’s ss25 collection 🤭  DENGWEI IN PARIS  #Dengwei #邓为 #Dior https://t.co/UC0WE0N44W

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Special thanks to Beijing Diamond for its enthusiastic assistance and some support materials. 

Wow, so it's in Beijing? Looks amazing!))). I absolutely love such exhibitions,  although I personally was lucky to visit only 3 of this kind of events). 

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Hotel

Wondering what hotel he is staying at. Smth like Westin Vendome or Le Maurice would be perfect, with the room facing Tuileries))). 

• Like 1

Deng Wei :   Finally He Opens An "Instagram Account"

ID:  dengw_0226
And some photos from Paris.

DIOR invited Deng Wei five days earlier.  It is obvious that they have a lot of activities for him:  Photo-shoots, Commercial Videos, Dinners of course, ............    I could not wait to see them.

just_DengWeiD's tweet photo. #DengWei has opened instagram!!!  Go follow! ‼️‼️‼️  🔗 https://t.co/2JFGJrcN3q  DENGWEI IN PARIS #Dior #邓为 #เติ้งเหวย https://t.co/vvIrJEROON

just_DengWeiD's tweet photo. #DengWei has opened instagram!!!  Go follow! ‼️‼️‼️  🔗 https://t.co/2JFGJrcN3q  DENGWEI IN PARIS #Dior #邓为 #เติ้งเหวย https://t.co/vvIrJEROON

for_DengW's tweet photo. วันนี้ที่รอคอยยยย 🥲🥲 เติ้งเหวยมีไอจีแล้วนะ   https://t.co/H3lLeacJBM  DENGWEI IN PARIS #เติ้งเหวย #Dengwei #邓为 https://t.co/TqCFVqD157

• Like 2