Ashlee Simpson's Face Melting

Guest loriey

It's a sad statement on our times that at the young age of 22, Ashlee Simpson has virtually ruined her face with too much plastic surgery. After several procedures, including atleast 2 nose jobs and many lip injections, her face has an odd overworked look and her lips deflate between plumpings. It's kinda hard to believe, even in these days of excessive facework being the norm.

ashlee_simpson_nose_job_1.jpg

First nose job on the left, second one on the right (both in 2006.)

ashlee_simpson_face.jpg

After on the left, before on the right

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fenderbender

yeahhhh... how can anybody call her pretty considering that her "pretty" nose and "pretty" lips aren't really hers? if anyone deserves the compliment, it's her plastic surgeon. and the compliments should go along the lines of "good job at slicing her features and injecting fat, metal rods, and slivers of silicone underneath her skin! you deserve a cookie!!!"

you could get a rather ugly girl off the streets and with enough plastic surgery, she'd become gorgeous as well. so... ashlee simpson... i can't quite get myself to call her pretty.

Guest Indogurl05

she looks like Cameron Diaz to me... she did 2 nose jobs?? gosh... what a shame at a young age.. she was fine before.. she probably wants to be like Michael Jackson with many surgeries... but Michael was because of an accident.. how bout her?

Guest dendrobium.

liked her before...not now... i feel like she is fake...what's up with statements about not having plastic surgery to improve my look...i look good already....bla bla...and now she is totally copy her sister *i'm a stupid blond but i am cute*...

i thought she looked pretty before...then she had her own style..

ahh no, -.-

she looked so cute before, why did she do plastic surgery?

she looked FINE!

i guess the first surgery was okay, but the second one is TOO much. -.-

Guest roentgen

now she looks like any other middle of the road blonde celebrity.

nothing really to differentiate her from the rest.

should've stayed with the first nose job only, she still looked kinda like herself.

Archived