Ashlee Simpson's Face Melting

Guest loriey

Guest tHe_aRisTocRatiC_aSSaSSiN

I agree with everyone else - she doesn't look anything like before. Wasn't she always saying how she wanted to be different from everyone else?? What a load of crap. By getting plastic surgery, she's clearly the same as any other celebrity.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BendyStraw

plastic makes perfect.

but plastic and extreme heat make melted face.

hooray for being more of a fake star than she already was!!!

ionno why she even got surgery, she was really pretty before, some celebs overdone it, they have 1 mistake & get surgery b ut after that it turns to many more mistakes & before u know it theyre whole face is FAKE

Guest green.lollipops!

ahahaha i dont even think that she needed a nose job.....

and she got 2?!?!?! lol i never knew she would do that, lets jsut hope she dont go overboard like

michael jackson now lol

Guest chubzzy

i think she already look good with her first nose job.... even though she is indeed plastic, but i must admit she looks much better than before

melting?

oh well, i think she looks better now though she's plastic. come on, there are so much celebrities being plastic, i see no big deal

I hated her surgeries. It just makes her so fake and plus, the after effects can be bad since it's not guaranteed that nothing will happen. She should've stuck to what she had and just been happy to look prettier than average people.

Guest Mademoisella

she looks great but she soo should have sticked with the nefore one, once should be enough..

I guess enough isn't enough..

Archived