Ashlee Simpson's Face Melting

Guest loriey

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azngal422

the before pics are really pretty

personally i think she still looks really good. maybe its the make-up in the "After" pics that make her look bad when compared to the "before" ones. but i have to say, her face looks different. i almost couldnt recognize her.

Her nose jobs are obvious, but I'm never too sure when it comes to lip injections. In all the photos I've seen of Ashlee, she's wearing lipstick or lipgloss. Never makeup-less.

A lot of girls these days use lip plumpers - lip glosses, lipsticks, and lip primers specially formulated to give your lips a "beestung" look that could just as well be mistaken as lip injections. Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Victoria Beckham, and Jessica Simpson (she had admitted getting awful lip injections once, maybe Ashlee didn't learn from her mistake) are a few celebs that regularly use lip plumpers.

Guest everythingxxelse

did she get a chin job too?

it's less, but chin-ish.

if you know what i mean.

=/ it's kinda disturbing. We're all hippocrites, but she's one HUGE walking hippocrite.

What she sings in her songs, and how she acts are totally different.

Including the lip syncing stuff. hah. did she get a chin job too?

it's less, but chin-ish.

if you know what i mean.

=/ it's kinda disturbing. We're all hippocrites, but she's one HUGE walking hippocrite.

What she sings in her songs, and how she acts are totally different.

Including the lip syncing stuff. hah.

All of you hoes are jealous that you weren't as pretty as her to begin with, no she did not get another nose job, the swelling from her nosejob went down, as they do during the course of a FULL YEAR. God you jealous people who say she looks like Michael Jackson are going OVERBOARD. Blah blah blah you're fat, short and ugly! ok.

Guest Rosechime

All of you hoes are jealous that you weren't as pretty as her to begin with, no she did not get another nose job, the swelling from her nosejob went down, as they do during the course of a FULL YEAR. God you jealous people who say she looks like Michael Jackson are going OVERBOARD. Blah blah blah you're fat, short and ugly! ok.

No one said she looked like Michael Jackson. If you clearly read the posts, it was implied that she's heading to Michael Jackson's road...if she continues plastic surgery.

My. You sounded really offended. lol...and immature...okay, I'm done.

Archived