[movie 2006] Daisy 데이지

Guest jcs

Yeah I watched this movie purely for JWS only. I was so busy swooning in the theatre and didn't pay as much details into the movie. Thanks Luv for the caps!

I agree with torrent about JWS being the one who loved in the movie. He is one perfect men (if not for his job) and he is so devoted and sweet to the girl he loves.

Anyway, AG, who's the guy in your avi? looks familiar. Isn't he the one acting as the doctor in Save the last dance for me? He's definitely a cutie.

yep.. thats kang ji hwan from Be Strong Geum Soon ;)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJH in here is not very attractive girl who can make that 2 man fall in love in her in very big values..... :blink:

i think they like her becuz of her innocence and pureness, not becuz of her appearance

Guest choccy

i think they like her becuz of her innocence and pureness, not becuz of her appearance

oh ya, maybe,.... :) JJH surely an innocent girl in dis story......

Guest torrent

but how ironic that the daisies in the movie was signifying life contrasting against the black tulips yet the two daisy men are the ones that were fatal to her. so actually, the two men are the black tulips and JJH is the daisy.. there's no daisy men.. haha.

i'm confusing u all rite.. hehe.

Oh, that's a good one. I didn't notice the two men = black tulips thing. :D

Guest a4sano

I watched this because of LSJ. Movie was better than I thought it was. After reading the critic reviews on it, I thought it would be bad. The story went off course after LSJ dissappeared.

BTW, do the chinese dub version start of different than the korean version?

I watched this because of LSJ. Movie was better than I thought it was. After reading the critic reviews on it, I thought it would be bad. The story went off course after LSJ dissappeared.

I also watched the movie because of LSJ lol.. and, it was okay.

I admit I'm biased considering these types of movies bore me XD;

wow.. most people watch the movie for jung woo sung, you guys are the first to declare that you watch it for lee seung jae.. and i was beginning to feel how underated lee sung jae was in this thread until you guys came in and gave him some credit. :rolleyes: I've always enjoyed watching lee seung jae's acting, be it boring movies or not. there's something about him that draws me. hehe. awesome actor!

I watched daisy and thought JWS and LSJ were good :) but JJH's performance was just so so :vicx: and I think she looks kinda ugxx (her face was kinda chubby) in the movie. :sweatingbullets:

JJH's fan, don't kill me.... as JJH is normally very sexy with her body language :) particular in the Giordano CF.

Guest sushimi

I watched daisy and thought JWS and LSJ were good :) but JJH's performance was just so so :vicx: and I think she looks kinda ugxx (her face was kinda chubby) in the movie. :sweatingbullets:

JJH's fan, don't kill me.... as JJH is normally very sexy with her body language :) particular in the Giordano CF.

141468lr.jpg

i like the song for the video.... but JJH is annoying, not cute in the movie???

Guest Yohan

I found this on IMdB about the differences between the HK and Korean versions:

Credit to white condor88.

***SPOILERS***

I seems not much people've seen this movie. I'm very lucky to see both versions now and I advise you guys to watch the Hong Kong Version one.

The review in the homepage of this movie, I believe the guy there's talking about the Hong Kong Version one.

The HK one is longer and requires ppl to think about the timeline and the plot when the Korean one is much shorter (96 minutes) and everything serves in a straight way. So the Korean version made me think that the movie's just a simple story.

It's very bad since the Korean version cut much of Jeong Woo - the Interpol cop dialogue and thought. So much people misunderstand him a bad person. In fact, he's much in love with the painter Hye Young.

The Korean Version started at the point of Park Yi - the killer in the start so much audience have a great impression with him from the very first time of the movie. When the HK one started with the point of Hye Young. So it's much fair for the Interpool Cop in this version.

And it's very strange that when I watch the Korean Version, it reminded me much of 'Infernal Affairs'. But when I watch the HK version, it still but less that the Korean one.

And the music's also different. With one scenes, in Korean version is one song and in HK Version it's another song. It made me feel watching two different movies, too!

A 7 for the Korean version and 9 for the HK Version.

;)

I watched the Korean version. I agree with the person who posted above that they liked the movie until JJH lost her voice.

Guest june1ov3

i was able to download this finally

i wasn't really interested in jung woo sung before but after i saw one of his old moviess , i just had to watch this one too xD

ohmann i guess daisy's pretty good.

i can't wait to watch ittt =)

oh.. and i'm a korean who sucks at understanding some korean.. does anyone know where i can download the english subs?

thanks in advance!

Guest Yohan

oh.. and i'm a korean who sucks at understanding some korean.. does anyone know where i can download the english subs?

thanks in advance!

Try Kloofy, but you'll probably need to resync the subtitles with Subtitle Workshop. If you got the video from naynay123, just get the subtitle files (1CD or 2CD version).

Guest june1ov3

i finally finished watching this but i'm confused.. with the ending.. so he lives?

i'm so confused.. ><;;

Guest Alxneeds2gopee

saw the movie..it wasn't as good as i expected it would be... You can say the commercial was misleading filled with action and stylish picture. When i actually saw the movie i was a bit disappointed that there weren't taht many action sequences and story wasn't that appealing. I think the movie got worse after leesungjae disappeared. 4/10 rating for me the directer wasted three talented actors and the beautiful scenery

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Akagi

Anyone has any movie posters of this movie, other than the ones in the official website? Just finished watching, wanna to soak in the mood of the movie..

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Just finished watching Daisy...

Wow!

I am sorry I missed it when I was in Korea in March... would love to have seen it on bigscreen...

Thumbs up! :D

Archived